Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People (22977 Views)

Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Mayor101010(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anyone that will still vote Atiku and Tinubu after all there gaffe is the true enemy of this nation. They clearly have nothing to campaign with aside tribalism.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Tinubu the regional old cargo
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Even with their so called structure, they're scared
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
general111:
So that you can turn nigeria from rotten to bad abi? sad
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bobloco:
Tinubu, the Emilokan drug lord is now playing tribal, ethnic and regional politics

We are not surprised, because he swore to turn a rotten situation to a bad one
He's the most dreaded tribalistic polithiefcian
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Billygee2u: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
DSC7:
Tinubu should go and deliver his shaking brain first before we take him serious.....

Say No to a Brain Dead BAT.....
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Moh247: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
effort1:

What's zombidiots, please? Is it your dad's middle name?

No it isn't, is it yours try ask him when you get home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ufuosman(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
E for just make am 100% grin grin
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:
You talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

Tinubu is your next president

Now and then not the same, times have changed, policies have changed, voting apparatus have changed. Smart phones have changed things, civilization is sweeping bit by bit. Between 2015 and 2023, see the amount of social media millionaires, skit and all, the data analysis of Nigeria internet users increased.

This is not buhari, this is Nigeria now, the soul of Nigeria, this is not Lagos also.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Cj4charles(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president
Of Iragbiji... and Agbero's
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by BluntCrazeMan: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
They are now playing tribal cards.

First it was Atiku.
Now It is Tinubu
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
The confidence of this man, ehh. It is something. He is just doing things as if others don't exist. If goes to wherever even if warned not to, he says whatever not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by samuelson06(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
NobleSeed:
for what?
Is it for eba?
Garri?
grin grin

Or agbado? grin
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by HRMK: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
who is writing this nonsense?so sdp is pdp and pdp is sdp?
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by atinga1: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu 100%

Shi Shi vote Zombidiots Obeer and Mikano Atiku no go get

If you manufacture likes, will you do the same with votes?
E go clear for una eye next year.

2 Likes

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Masterclass32: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
So it has come to open, no holds barred ethnic politics. Yesterday was the perennial aspirant, Atiku. Today's it is the Agbado kingpin.

Obi is really peppering these guys.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by atinga1: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Throwback:
It will surely be done.

Obi's zombies have claimed the same percentages in the SouthEast because he is Igbo.

Because you are Yoruba, you must expect the same performance in the SouthWest.

I repeat myself for clarity sake.

If zombidients believe that Peter Obi the Igbo candidate would secure over 90% votes in all SouthEast states despite all the records of Igbos lamenting about his abysmal tenure as Anambra Governor, then I am very certain that Tinubu who excelled as Lagos Governor and was very inclusive of all Yorubas in his Lagos Government even up to Kwara, will also secure beyond 90% votes in all SouthWest states.

I am not a foolish Yoruba who thinks he is woke but is only awake in the dream of his slumber.

What is expected of Obi in the SouthEast is also my expectation for Tinubu in the SouthWest.

Both regions would cancel themselves out, then we will face the SouthSouth and North together.

I no be bolo or dodoyo.
Nigeria no be Lagos.
Your drug lord will lose woefully in a shameful way, in 2023.
Peter Obi has East locked down, while Tinubu needs to play tribal politics in his own region to win.

That tells you that Peter Obi is the man Tinubu wished he was.

1 Like

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Throwback: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
atinga1:

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Your drug lord will lose woefully in a shameful way, in 2023.
Peter Obi has East locked down, while Tinubu needs to play tribal politics in his own region to win.

That tells you that Peter Obi is the man Tinubu wished he was.

Thank you for buttressing what we all know about Igbos and clannish support.

Na dem kuku suffer for Anambra when Obi dey for Governor office, but they will suffer alone without extending it to all of Nigeria just because they want to vote an Igboman as President.

If they like let them swallow their vomit below.

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by newdawn2017(f): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023. Even with their so called structure, they're scared
Sowore is, jokes on u.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Feggie3: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Thank you for buttressing what we all know about Igbos and clannish support.

Na dem kuku suffer for Anambra when Obi dey for Governor office, but they will suffer alone without extending it to all of Nigeria just because they want to vote an Igboman as President.

If they like let them swallow their vomit below.
Too late boy, your campaign of calumny is useless. Nigerians have already made up their minds to vote for the most credible PO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Cantonese: 3:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
Obi, did i hear him mentioning of Obi, Lol, I thought they said Obi was not relevant, that they contests is between APC and PDP, I really want to laugh

So Obi is now their nightmare, when by the end of December his popularity as sweep the entire country , you all will understand why Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey couldn't sleep those nights decade ago, because they saw a vision of the future on how things will play out

Meanwhile the below photo is the skeletal future the young man Dorsey was framing out of his mind

He did not mention either Kwankwanso or even Sowore. I also thought they called Obi the social media President. Now even BAT recognises Obi as a real threat.

For those of us who are OBIdient, we see Obi as the next President. Power belongs to God. Tinubu said LP would labour in vain. Obi is not supported with looted funds, by those babas who shared Nigeria. He is supported joyfully with funds from the pockets of those market men and women, the youths and the oppressed.

2023 is not by "emi lo kan", neither is it by "unifier". It is by God, who is the owner of power.

Abacha thought that he could easily transmute from a military head of state, to a civilian President. He did not put God in his calculation. He thought Also rock was impregnable to enemies. God in his omnipresence had other plans.

Atiku won the governorship of Adamawa, but he was elevated. He was not better qualified by the likes of Adamu Ciroma, etc, but God used OBJ and others to get make him the VP. He started stabbing OBJ in the back, along with the same Ayu. The Presidency was his, until his ill fated moves led to the removal of Ayu and made him a serial contestant.

Power belongs to God

As for me I believe in God and I follow OBIdience.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Dannyfoxxy(m): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Desperado
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by DadaHammed: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Christian state like Ekiti will not vote muslim-muslim ticket of Thiefnubuu.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by NessFortunate: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/16/2023-deliver-95-of-votes-to-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/
all politics is local. Is only a naive person that will deceitfully live in self denial that would want to remove tribal and religious sentiment from a polarized country like NIGERIA. Its been a tribal election right from the day we started hearing
''Vote for me as your son or Daugther.''
''Vote for me as one of your Own.'' mind you because you tell them to vote for you as a fellow tribal man doesn't mean every one will. Don't forget friends betray friends kinsmen betray kinsmen. it was Tribal and religious sentiment that brought Buhari and substain him mind you. Know this and notice.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Ancestortinubu: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Your dream, your wish and dream of more than 180 million obidient Nigerians who have rejected APC.

quote author=VTJN post=117616153]No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari [/quote]
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by nkemjacob2(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2022
I am still yet to u understand in details tinubu ideology in governance. What I am seeing is sentiment & ethnicity.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ufotunang: 6:15am On Oct 17, 2022
general111:
So that you can turn nigeria from rotten to bad abi? sad
..abi... nigerians reject rotten to bad country
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by effort1: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

No it isn't, is it yours try ask him when you get home

Lolz
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by stepaside2: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Strange that Oyebanji will start by observing a minute silence for his late mum. RIP to his mum but bringing his personal matter into the beginning of his tenure is unwise if you ask me. He could have said let us observe a minute silence for all victims of insecurity including the Owo massacre victims, then add his mum at the very end if he must.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Sontima(f): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2022
DSC7:
Tinubu should go and deliver his shaking brain first before we take him serious.....

Say No to a Brain Dead BAT.....

Add the pictures where he peed at Obong of Calabar palace and that which he couldn't flip through pages of papers at their evil convention.
Re: Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by ZombieSlayer1: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2022
lanreSamson:
Anything Tinubu says is straight to headline. This man is powerful abeg. #incoming
Anything anybody (not even Peter Obi himself) says about Peter Obi is coming straight to headline which proves he's the bigger chairman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections / Magu: Salami Panel Winds Up, Wants Police Out Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.