Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns (35592 Views)

4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by countryman13: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2022
post=117620083:
A party in disarray.
Atiku and his boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Nigerians will never forget that.
Even when they are one and the same in PDP they were defeated twice hands down.
Not to talk of when they are now 3 mushroom parties.

JAGABAN, Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.
A � destined to get lost will never listen/adhere to the Hunter's warning! It's really a bad thing for people to have eyes yet can't see. BAT just told us that he will continue on the legacy of Buhari. Meaning d end of incessant killings n hardship in the land is not near at all.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by afamaustin(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Lol pdp is a failure
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by Karufi: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku is not destined to be president
Tinubu all the way
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by Beverlyjean(f): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Was that how election is done?

Was that an election where you bribed one of the candidates to step down for you using the Northern factor?

PDP has agreement and even in their constitution to rotate the presidency between south and north but Atikus greed didn't allow him to be reasonable

Wike himself is greedy ...so its also good that he was dealt with.... Its the turn of SE... Atiku knew this and he said the inky reason he will step down is if PDP agree to give it to SE .. but greedy wike wanted it for himself knowing he is from SS and Jonathan had done the bid of SS .... wike wud have supported Obi
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by Opolopoopolonio: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2022
akway22:
He Will win convincingly,don't underrate the power of north. The gladiators of Nigerian politics

The same Buhari won with core northern votes in his first 3 attempts abi
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by nedekid: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol he burst you to the corner with fact and you can defend yourself again lol. The clueless empty chest beater Wike is a clueless goner.
Did you read the part where I said I read no further?
Bisides how do you mean burst to a corner? Must I argue or prove anything?what is my gain? Afterall I am not being paid as an influencer on this forum just as it is obvious certain people are paid to argue.
Even you celebrating "busted" on a thread I did not bother reading, I ask, is it decent to respond to someones post by wishing death on the person? Or you see nothing wrong with that? To be rude and insultive?
Anyway, I chose not to bandy words with an uncouth, poorly brought up gutter fellow in reference to that poster.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by 9jahotblog: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
nedekid:

Did you read the part where I said I read no further?
Bisides how do you mean burst to a corner? Must I argue or prove anything?what is my gain? Afterall I am not being paid as an influencer on this forum just as it is obvious certain people are paid to argue.
Even you celebrating "busted" on a thread I did not bother reading, I ask, is it decent to respond to someones post by wishing death on the person? Or you see nothing wrong with that? To be rude and insultive?
Anyway, I chose not to bandy words with an uncouth, poorly brought up gutter fellow in reference to that poster.
Tell that clueless empty chest beater Wike that he’s a goner in Nigeria politics. Wike will be watching channels tv all the campaigns in all the 36 states and also the swearing in ceremony of Atiku Abubakar on May 29th, 2023. Wike is a clueless loser. He never see anything yet.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by nedekid: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tell that clueless empty chest beater Wike that he’s a goner in Nigeria politics. Wike will be watching channels tv all the campaigns in all the 36 states and also the swearing in ceremony of Atiku Abubakar on May 29th, 2023. Wike is a clueless loser. He never see anything yet.
My bro, I no send wike, their politics is for their pocket. The more confusion in their camp the better. I guess you may suspect who my preferred candidate is.
My other post was just noting that several people have complained that obaseki betrayed them shikena. Just "noting" oh. The guy obviously has a mind of his own.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by 9jahotblog: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2022
nedekid:

My bro, I no send wike, their politics is for their pocket. The more confusion in there camp the better. I guess you may suspect who my preferred candidate is.
My other post was just noting that several people have complained that obaseki betrayed them shikena. Just "noting" oh. The guy obviously has a mind of his own.
Obaseki did his thorough jobs well and the good people of Edo State votes massively for his candidacy and not clueless empty chest beater, Wike saying trash as expected from him that he’s the one that install obaseki to win his reelection bid. See that nonsense talk. Wike the clueless empty chest beater is a goner and clueless unstable politician.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by TYCO77: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
politicoNG:

https://thenationonlineng.net/atikus-men-threaten-showdown-if-wike-group-has-its-way/

Atiku lacks acumen of great businessmen...this matter should not have lingered.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by Dshocker(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin This people use Atiku ambition dey do ten-ten grin grin grin
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by Dshocker(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117620083:
A party in disarray.

Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

Point of correction, Tinubu is not fit to run Nigeria
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by akbonus: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
We are telling Nigerians that we are coming to correct the lopsidedness in government. We are saying we want to offer a decisive government to Nigeria. How do we explain that we cannot manage our own affairs without being forced to accept queer conditions? How do we explain that we can be forced to abandon our own rules and constitution just because someone wants to play God?

“These are the questions some of us are asking, and as such, I am not surprised to hear that some of our leaders are already opposing the egoistic demands of a minority who are unwilling to put the general interest of the PDP over and above their personal desires and ego.”

EVERYONE CALLED A LEADER IN THIS DEMONIC PDP IS FOOL,A VERY FOOLISH FOOL,PDP,DO YOU HAVE A CONSTITUTION?SHAME ON YOU DEMONS MASQUERADING AS POLIFTICIANS.HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU HAVE CONSTITUTION WHEN YOU AGREED TO ZONE YOUR TICKET TO THE SOUTH AND ENDED UP GIVING IT TO ATIFKULOOTED THROUGH A COUP AIDED BY TAMBUWAL.ATIKU GOT IT IN 2019,LOST TO THE APC,RAN AWAY TO GO AND COOL OFF IN DUBAI WITH STOLEN FUNDS,AND HE IS BACK AGAIN IN 2023 TO PICK THE TICKET,DON'T YOU SEE THAT ALL OF YOU IN THIS PDP TAKING SIDE WITH ATIFKULOOTED IS A REAL COMPOUND FOOL.HAVE YOU IMAGINE HOW STRONG PDP WILL LOOK IF OBI AND KWANKWASO ARE STILL IN THE PARTY?WITH OBI AS YOUR FLAG BEARER EITHER KWANKWASO OR THE STUPID TAMBUWAL AS THE VP?NO YOU GUYS OPTED FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF FAIR PLAY,NOW YOU ARE ALL CRYING,UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING.NOW LET ME ADVICE THESE SO CALLED PDP LEADERS,THE ERA WHEN GOVERNORS DICTATES HOW ELECTION RESULT WILL GO IS OVER,ANY GOVERNOR THAT COMES OUT TO DO ANYHOW ON ELECTION DAY GO SEE ANYHOW.HE GO COLLECT WOTOWOTO NO WAYO.THE WHOLE OF SE/SS IS ALREADY OBIDIENT,SO THERE IS NOTHING THESE GOVERNORS CAN DO ALL OF THEM FROM THE SS/SE,SW ESPECIALLY THAT BETRAYAL FROM EDO,SO HIMSELF NA LEADER NOW TOO?NIGERIA POLITICS IS REALLY NONSENSE,OBASEKI SELF THEY DICTATE FOR PERSON WHEN HIHG PASS AM.
Re: 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
post=117620083:
A party in disarray.

Only enemies of Nigeria wants old people to rule them. Good forbids urchins and swines from electing old people. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.