Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms (10200 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Abdu81: 2:53am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Werey dey disguise.. grin cheesy

We the good people of Nigeria are not moved by this your little fake 'attentiveness' strategy. Me especially, i can see through your black-clothes, brown skin and flat head. We all know you very well peter, stop acting upright.

Is it not you same peter that diverted anambra's state funds into your daughter's offshore account?

Is it not you same peter that inconjuction with the defunct sarz commander, murdered and cannibalised the innocent igbo anambra people.

Is it not you that devilish locked other politicians from other states that came to campaign in anambra state in 2013, are you not the one that locked them up inside an hotel?

Is it not you same Peter, that has been going around churches instigating christians not to vote for muslims?

I can go on and on, peter... You are nothing but a mesmerizing deceiver, a pretender and a clown.

Peter is smart being handled by the best nigerian brains, this very tweet from peter worth over billions, top notch, politically strategic and probably one of the statement that will win the 2023 for ObiDatti.

As for you sir take it easy, it getting clearly everyday that peter is the man that nigerians can't afford to deny, his heart is gold.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Abdu81: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Obi has used style to condemn Hundeyin in his affront with Aisha Yesufu

Good move for the incoming presdioo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Winnersunited: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
So my criticism is not constructive enough abi? Olodo!
Loose brain . Somebody at 61years will retire for 75+years old man.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by techWriter3: 4:12am On Oct 17, 2022
It's if his toxic fanatic base do!
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by peace80037: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2022
God bless you, ObiGod bless you, Obi...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by AliyuMahdi9: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Our Next President

Saintlucia come and Post Obi's Picture

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by akinmusi(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2022
It's well
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by saintkel(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

We the good people of Nigeria are not moved by this your little fake 'attentiveness' strategy. Me especially, i can see through your black-clothes, brown skin and flat head. We all know you very well peter, stop acting upright.

Is it not you same peter that diverted anambra's state funds into your daughter's offshore account?

Is it not you same peter that inconjuction with the defunct sarz commander, murdered and cannibalised the innocent igbo anambra people.

Is it not you that devilish locked other politicians from other states that came to campaign in anambra state in 2013, are you not the one that locked them up inside an hotel?

Is it not you same Peter, that has been going around churches instigating christians not to vote for muslims?

I can go on and on, peter... You are nothing but a mesmerizing deceiver, a pretender and a clown.
and Atiku plus Tinubu are good leaders, very truthful noisemakers, very listening leaders like u out it....u r a clown...shift abeg

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by bazamani27: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay sir, but why do you lie alot and always quoting fake statistics!

Nobody should criticize me, it just an harmless constructive criticism!
Not that he lies, the problem is your inability to make reliable verifications

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by SenatePresdo(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

LMAO the question is, was Anambra people lucky to have him as their governor? undecided
I guess NO!

They are lucky.

Anambra State has the highest number of millionaires in Nigeria.

You can never beat that, na jealousy go kee una cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by franchasofficia: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Nigeria have never had such an angelic soul gunning for Nigeria's Presidency, what a rare opportunity Nigerians have to right their wrongs of many decades shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Lovenorth: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2022
I like the game of wits, Obi is the best among the contestants

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by lukaatamadauda: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o07cOZVVV_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEhRKD3vP8

"Solomon was looking physically exhausted from the hours of trekking to hawk his artwork..."

A 16-year-old SS 2 boy built a stunning replica of a helicopter in a helipad and took to the street of Calabar to hawk it himself.

A lady who saw him shared it online and begged people to help the boy by buying it so his effort is not wasted.

He needs the money for his schooling.

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by effort1: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Can you please identify those fake statistics?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by EmmyCC: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2022
That's how to be a president of the people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by effort1: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
richie240:
Tell dt to ur toxic fan base biko!
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

As if Tinubu don't have toxic fan base.

Where were you when one of his fans declared he would throw some people into the lagoon if they don't vote APC?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by MasterKernel: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

100 bags of barrel of oil according to Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by smartemperor042: 7:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Your data go soon finish!

lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by kally90(f): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

LMAO the question is, was Anambra people lucky to have him as their governor? undecided
I guess NO!
The best governor we ever had
So it's a capital YES

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
This is the Man Nigeria needs.

Not those political vagabonds and hyenas who want to finish our collective patrimony on their selfish interests and friends. They are the enemies of democracy. They are nothing like awolowo or mko who stood with the people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by 00FFT00(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

We will find out when February rolls in. Get all your tears ready if you really have them for Tinubu, but I know you don't, so, all for the Naira.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Brimstone77: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Lolz inside an hotel..

Anyway since you have enough evidence about your claim then take him to court and stop disturbing us here..

Thou I, not obi will reply you..

Already obi have addressed the issue of that Pandora paper..go and check it out on YouTube..

Any evidence that obi in conjunction with sars committed the crime? Sars is just like other security,it is a federal government establishment and doesn't take command from state government..or should we also blame sanwu olu of toll gate killing in Lagos?

Elrufai don't have any right to be walking around polling units in a state that's not his on a day of election, nobody does that..

A video evidence where peter obi instigate churches not to vote Muslims or keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Mrfixitt(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Mention one fake statistic he quoted
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by mildteddy(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

You're an idiot. That's a constructive criticism isn't it wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Alpharey: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

If true, it is better than looting and lying, telling Nigerians that there is no money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Lovelive: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
You shall retire from politics end March 2023 when Peter Obi becomes your President and our dear Nigeria President so shall it be. Aminna

Thinkam:
Peter Obi will retire from politics in December

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Zorn: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

But the figures are always in line with his assertions , they might be figure inconsistencies but the facts about his assertions are always clear .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Verysmart101: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

I prefer him than voting a man that will tell me to shut up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by prodigy22: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Anything you can't support with facts is not constructive. Did he have access to Tinubu's medical record to conclude Tinubu is sick? The sick man has been jumping from state to state even after Obi said he was sick.
do you want God to bless you with tinubu health? Person wey him hand Don dey shake for national TV since over 4 years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
He is the only Candidate who had declared this so far.

Others are busy covering up, and trying their best to appear perfect, and giving lots of crazy excuses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate / Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation / Akeredolu: We Must Restructure Nigeria To Make Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.