Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms (10243 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2022
The endless list of APC's lies since 2015 will soon be made public.Watch out.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by mildteddy(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

LMAO the question is, was Anambra people lucky to have him as their governor? undecided
I guess NO!

Dear Agbado-thug-disguising-as-Islandlady,

Your party has nothing on PO. As Anambra governor he beat your most decorated governor - Fashola to several national awards (man of the year awards and governor of the year awards).

He laid the foundation for a progressive Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by freemi(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay sir, but why do you lie alot and always quoting fake statistics!

Nobody should criticize me, it just an harmless constructive criticism!
give one example n show evidence
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Masturbator2020: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
So my criticism is not constructive enough abi? Olodo!
Why youbdey masturbate for Obi thread nan,nan so e pain you reach?
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by kingyakos: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

ain't criticize you but i criticize your illiterate constructive criticism
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Cj4charles(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

then you should also ask your drug baron what those bullion vans were doing in his house
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by reddingtonblack: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

LMAO the question is, was Anambra people lucky to have him as their governor? undecided
I guess NO!

Wo bii !!

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Allisgud: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Werey dey disguise.. grin cheesy

We the good people of Nigeria are not moved by this your little fake 'attentiveness' strategy. Me especially, i can see through your black-clothes, brown skin and flat head. We all know you very well peter, stop acting upright.

Is it not you same peter that diverted anambra's state funds into your daughter's offshore account?

Is it not you same peter that inconjuction with the defunct sarz commander, murdered and cannibalised the innocent igbo anambra people.

Is it not you that devilish locked other politicians from other states that came to campaign in anambra state in 2013, are you not the one that locked them up inside an hotel?

Is it not you same Peter, that has been going around churches instigating christians not to vote for muslims?

I can go on and on, peter... You are nothing but a mesmerizing deceiver, a pretender and a clown.
can u tell ur candidate to be civil for once and act upright maybe we fit give am small votes make him come second grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by reddingtonblack: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Winnersunited:
Loose brain . Somebody at 61years will retire for 75+years old man.

mumu, are they not all retirees by standard, are they not all grandpas by standard.

What makes it right to vote 61yrs old as the face of youth and makes it wrong to vote a 70yrs as a leader for all.

is it a leader of youth Nigeria needs or a leader for all.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by JealousCobra(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I guess NO!

Stop saying what you are not sure of.. I got my first owned shop in Awka courtesy of then Obi led government in 2011.
And am not an Anambra indigene.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by reddingtonblack: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
then you should also ask your drug baron what those bullion vans were doing in his house

Its being over 3yrs the bullion van picture surfaced, why not tell us if your inheritance is missing or your papa pension that is missing did you trace it to the bullion.

Why not give us evidence the funds in the bullion van are stolen or missing public funds then we know you are making sense
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by LogicnReason: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
You are hoping your 'lie' appendage will stick cheesy actually you see that thing wey dey disappoint for your life, that thing will soon be associated with you by everyone around you. Your failures will stick with you o

And by the way, pls don't quote me o. I nor even criticize you o, talk less of constructive grin
Islandlady:

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by stevyno1(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2022
The simple truth is that Nigeria Has a democratic nation has failed, all past presidents, senators and legislatives starting from the democracy area since 1999 all had the opportunity to rewrite the nation history but fail woefully and now are rooting for the tribe that was sideline after the civil war to come right the wrong, I tell you now that even though PO wins the election, there is no magic that can transform Nigeria, it will take a process and the change we all seek for lies in the hands of every Nigerian both young and old, we all need to renew our minds as citizens as the change would be begin with every individual. Contact me to get into tech today
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by rickyrex(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

We the good people of Nigeria are not moved by this your little fake 'attentiveness' strategy. Me especially, i can see through your black-clothes, brown skin and flat head. We all know you very well peter, stop acting upright.

Is it not you same peter that diverted anambra's state funds into your daughter's offshore account?

Is it not you same peter that inconjuction with the defunct sarz commander, murdered and cannibalised the innocent igbo anambra people.

Is it not you that devilish locked other politicians from other states that came to campaign in anambra state in 2013, are you not the one that locked them up inside an hotel?

Is it not you same Peter, that has been going around churches instigating christians not to vote for muslims?

I can go on and on, peter... You are nothing but a mesmerizing deceiver, a pretender and a clown.
nah just tweet your incoming president tweet and dey go gaaga by the time he is sworn in as your president, GCFR of nigeria PO , you will swallow life scorpion
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by rickyrex(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I guess NO!
thank goodness you only guess. you are not sure yet. visit anambra and get first hand information, them no tie your placenta for social media
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by eastgates1: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2022
you never liked maths, did you?
Islandlady:

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by thinkmoney(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

You are a shameless liar. You will all reap the results of your lies.
Show us clips of the churches he went to to say people should not vote muslims. Shane on u.
Where again did you get the information that he diverted state account to his daughter's offshore account? The offshore account that he has had before he became governor?
Shame on you....dealers in lies...shame on you
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Mitsurugi(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

This kind of emotion is manifestly unhealthy. I fear for your mental health.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by jrusky(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi fu-ck to hell. I hate you with passion.

Thief!!! Oyi-oshi, ole, barawo. Shege dambroba bitch.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Agent17th: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Why are you so concerned about the same mesmerizing deceiver, pretender and clown.

I don't waste my strength on other candidates I find not worthy. For you to write at this length,goes to show, he is of course a threat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Danlele(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
So my criticism is not constructive enough abi? Olodo!
Who is this Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by MrRichmond: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2022
richie240:
Tell dt to ur toxic fan base biko!
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

The man has told his base already (if you have paid any attention).

One person cannot control the actions of every individual.

No matter how noble a party's cause is, there will always be extremists and outliers in every group

This is common sense.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by nostradamoss: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

You see how silly you are ,at your age you still talk like a child
Chia
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by nostradamoss: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I guess NO!

You will guess no cause you are so stupid and Foolish, google is your friend search he's achievement and stop foolish your stupid self
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by waldigit: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1581733276737163265?t=5jDYE1NbyUk7w0-OV-VoaA&s=19
Yes we know we just want a change of high level liars to low level one. Ire oo.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by nostradamoss: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2022
360degreess:
The Grandmaster of lies has spoken...

The way your parents lied to that they are your parents,but you didn't know that a pig gave birth to you
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by Mikemurder(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I guess NO!

Why are you answering for Anambra people?
Are you us?
Are we you?
We are Igbos, we don't do petty favouritism like you guys, if we support someone, it's because we are sure.
And we support okute!!
...not someone that will come and be claiming he developed a former FCT.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by babajero(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:

no I will not criticize you, but why are you posing as female when you are male, please don't criticize me I am just asking a constructive question!.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by babajero(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
richie240:
Tell dt to ur toxic fan base biko!
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Ok that one that have Yoruba agbero voice? I remember him.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by babajero(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

And you think all these rubbish you wrote was truth and the devilish politicians posting rubbish about him haven't used it against him. Abeg go quench for one corner.
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by babajero(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
360degreess:
The Grandmaster of lies has spoken...
please you that is not grand master of lies, how many monikers do you have that you use to post different things at the same time?
Re: Peter Obi: I Welcome Constructive Criticisms by babajero(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Anything you can't support with facts is not constructive. Did he have access to Tinubu's medical record to conclude Tinubu is sick? The sick man has been jumping from state to state even after Obi said he was sick.
I think you meant to say that the sick man is being "pampered and carried" from state to state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Of "Massive" "Dry Season" Road Construction Across Osun State / See the 9 Richest Presidents In Africa 2014 [photo] / ICPC Investigates Al-Bashir Ibrahim Saleh, Ambassador To Morocco Over $200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.