Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is It Possible To Miss Something You've Never Had? Or Someone You've Never Known - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible To Miss Something You've Never Had? Or Someone You've Never Known (129 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Miss Something You've Never Had? Or Someone You've Never Known by Guideyoursoul: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Moments ago, I was reading a thread about how 1 in every 4 Japanese single doesn't want to get married.

Scrolling impatiently through the comments, ready to exit and enter the next interesting thread, a comment caught my attention. This particular comment was written all bold

See below

Nature doesn’t understand English..

You’ll always miss the feeling of not having that special one regardless of how strong minded you’re !

It’s natural..

cc: GeneralPula

This really got me thinking - What about people that never had a special one in the first place? At least, for you to miss something, then you must have experienced it one way or the other (be it a feeling or an item)

Which brings me to asking the matured minds on here if it really is possible to miss something that you've never known. If you have an experience, or you happen to know about an experience, kindly share with us.

Let us learn from you

smiley

Re: Is It Possible To Miss Something You've Never Had? Or Someone You've Never Known by Abfinest007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Front page please
Re: Is It Possible To Miss Something You've Never Had? Or Someone You've Never Known by doggedfighter(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Data Scientist Course / Identification Of Water Inlet And Outlet Of Pipeline Pump / Thunder Vs Timberwolves — Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.