Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? (581 Views)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / How Do You Manage Energy Consumption At Home? / Bachelors, How Do You Manage Marriage Pressure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by CaptMarvel(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
As humans we have a lot of things to keep up with, and these includes;

Keeping up with family
Keeping up with friends
Keeping up with challenges
Keeping up with responsibilities
Keeping up with your faith in God
Keeping up with the society and it's trends
Keeping up with spouses (girlfriend, boyfriend or whatever)
Keeping up with your businesses
Keeping up with your finances
Keeping up with your health (physical and mental health)

All these and others are what we face as men on earth, though not many people are doing so well in all these things we are to keep up with, for instance, some have forsaken their family, and friends too, some have neglected their responsibilities, some don't even watch over their health, they eat whatever comes their way and do "high end" drugs that damage their systems gradually and they kept at it, some don't have faith anymore, they've taken God out of the equation, some don't bother about their finances, they have a steady cash cow they think will be till Christ come, taking up new challenges could help to strengthen and improve one's capacity but not many people wants that.

The society seems vast, staying sane is important yet we have lot of task on our table, let me even ask the parents among us, hope you keep up with your kids regularly? This is so very important, don't keep your two eyes off them, there's something closer to you that's about to lead them in the way you won't like.

Living on earth is graceful and pleasant, though it has its challenges and hurdles to keep up with, which we do and we'll keep doing in order to live right and acceptable among those we love and those that loved us, even everyone around us. Till I come your way again, keep keeping up with Life smiley

Do have a great week!

Love from Captain Marvel kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
grin

Made me think though.

And I just said to myself ' you aren't doing badly girl '

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by Kingdollar28(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2022
It's been God my brother

That's all I can say embarassed

God no go shame us �

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by CaptMarvel(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

Made me think though.

good.
Let's help get this to the frontpage smiley

RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by CaptMarvel(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kingdollar28:
It's been God my brother

That's all I can say embarassed

God no go shame us �
Amen oo smiley
Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by GboyegaD(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Living life a day at a time and doing the best I can as an individual.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by AgubataAkokwa: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2022
That is the journey of life for you, sadly, not enough parents prepare their kids enough for this levels and how to develop traits and habits to help them go through it with ease. The system have conditioned everyone in such a way that we hardly have enough time to attend to other vital issues of life.

Life really sucks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage To Keep Up With All Of These? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2022
GboyegaD:
Living life a day at a time and doing the best I can as an individual.
very needful

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man Gave Birth To First Child After A One Night Stand / How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.