Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? (584 Views)

Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / PSG Defender Achraf Hakimi Played His Wife. See Why He Is Trending On Twitter / Access Bank Is About To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by Iamntasaint: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
In 2021 December to be prescribe, I subscribed to Access bank one year exclusive package with the aim of trading dollar online but after two months they stop all dollar transaction.

In December last year they sent me a mail for renewal of which I sent them a mail to deactivate the subscription.

The issue now is Access bank deducted d subscription fee frm my account and also deactivated package. I have made my complaints to the bank but they said they cannot refund my money nor active it so I can at least enjoy d little benefits attached to the sub.

So I plan on borrow their money online n block the account. What is d implications I need ur candid advise plzzzzz
Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by gasparpisciotta: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do whatever it takes to get your money back, if scamming them will give you justice and peace of mind, so be it
Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by rickpat(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
if you borrow from them and block/abscond,your bvn may be flagged for suspected fraud and it may affect your other accounts and even lead you to more undesired troubles...just think of everything well bro..the bank "stealing" from you was wrong but please don't get yourself into any trouble with the bank authorities

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Iamntasaint:
In 2021 December to be prescribe, I subscribed to Access bank one year exclusive package with the aim of trading dollar online but after two months they stop all dollar transaction.

In December last year they sent me a mail for renewal of which I sent them a mail to deactivate the subscription.

The issue now is Access bank deducted d subscription fee frm my account and also deactivated package. I have made my complaints to the bank but they said they cannot refund my money nor active it so I can at least enjoy d little benefits attached to the sub.

So I plan on borrow their money online n block the account. What is d implications I need ur candid advise plzzzzz
Go to cbn Twitter page and make d complain, alas copy to access bank. They will definitely respond to request. U don't even need to go to their bank
Bros d issue of taken loan and not be able to repay, na no go area ohhhhh. Access bank is a commercial bank not loan sharks, abeg no try that loan aspect

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by nicerod(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
cheesy grin

Copy efcc cbn and access bank for ur complain

Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by faithfull18(f): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Whatever you do, don't take the option of taking loans, they have your BVN and other details, you will pay

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by TarOrfeeek: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Access bank is a rubbish bank
Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Iamntasaint:

l

Don't dare borrow money from access bank
U will be making the biggest mistake. U try it, u wake up to notice all your bank accounts are blocked and u can't even leave d country..a word is enof for the wise
Re: How Access Bank Played Me, What Should I Do? by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Iamntasaint:

Read and send e-mail to CBN and see them running to rectify your problem.

BREAKING INFORMATION: Wrong Transfer

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read carefully and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Privacy In My Home / I Need Your Help To Get Into Nursing School / How Is The Process Getting Married In Your Home Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.