Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. (479 Views)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / 30 Points: Ladies Should Know / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. by mocochannel: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2022
30 POINTS I WILL ADVISE ANY LADY TO BE ABLE TO DO.

1) No man is perfect
2) Men are like children. So be like his mother.
3) Hear quickly; talk slowly.
4) Never compete with a man.
5) Never try to be equal with him.
6) Be fast to apologize when you know you are wrong.
7) Don't be too jealous with him. This is good for your peace of mind.

� You may check on his phone if you want, but that isn't necessary.

9) Always be honest as a wife.
10) Never leave your house for a long distance without his permission.
11) Make sure you know the food he likes, and prepare that at least twice a week if money allows.
12) Don't let your husband get in the house with a parcel in his hand.
13) Try to make a budget together.
14) Be his adviser, do not criticize him or condemn him .
15) Don't ever forget that a wife is a helper of husband.
16) Learn good things from your mother.
17) When God blesses you with children, never give more attention to your children and forget your husband.
18) Learn to smile at your husband.
19) When your husband knocks off from work, greet him. If possible, hug him.
20) Don't let your husband leave the house without eating.
21) When you husband becomes angry, stop talking.
22) Keep the bedroom clean always.
23) Never put cloths on the bed. Some men hate that.
24) Be a clean woman.
25) Look romantic always.
26) Always remember to do what a wife should do. You are not his sister.
27) Treat his relatives as you would treat yours.
28) Ask how his relatives are doing, show concern always.
29) Go to church together.
30) Never compare your husband or your house to someone else's.

READ MORE HERE
Re: 30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. by bibianna(f): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2022
I agree. But give some exception because Osinachi the Evangelist did this and at the end she lost her life.

If there is fire in your marriage, pls speak up and seek help!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. by Qatar2022: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2022
bibianna:
I agree. But give some exception because Osinachi the Evangelist did this and at the end she lost her life.

If there is fire in your marriage, pls speak up and seek help!
Madam everybody is not the same, try hard and learn your partner and know how to follow him

2 Likes

Re: 30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. by Godada(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: 30 Points I Will Advise Any Lady To Be Able To Do. by ukaface(f): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Lastly, no go dey trust MAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The High Priestess / Spiritual Meaning Of Dream About Mango / Drama At Lagos Hotel As Lady Catches Her Man With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.