Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} (581 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / How I Made Over $500 From Topbuzz Site / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online, I was skeptical.

"Will this work?" "Is this not another ponzy scheme?" "I don't want my money to go o"

But the lack I was facing then was enough pain already. Work from 9am-7pm carrying chemicals weighing 24kg upwards. I started developing muscles even. I became dark, thin, and I was always tired. God knew I was only doing that to have cash. Daily, I lamented about how the mornings come fast.

Worse part, when time comes for school, I find out that I saved nothing and I begin to scratch everywhere for funds to resume. It was horrible mehn. Terribly horrible. Work for 4 weeks with hope to get something to resume with, but looking at resumption with dismay. Don't ask if I have parents. I do. And I also have 4 siblings. I am the first, I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore, they still have 4 to handle.

Maximum of 2 weeks, I always called dad in school for one money or the other. 1500, 2000, 3000 will come, and before I get 4 handouts and Detergents, I'm broke again. I started taking pictures of handouts. I turned a 75-page statistic handout into pdf. It was stressful but I had to do it to catch up educationally. I even deserted my first SIM because I owed MTN 1500. . Life wasn't easy. I applied for different scholarships in my UG1, with my G.P of 4.8 out of 5. I wasn't even called for screening exams.

I wanted to help. Honestly I wanted to. But, life wasn't ready for my cries, but action. 2021, I took a new course of life. Invested in myself by getting a course from borrowing from 2 sources. I toiled hard to ensure I pay back. Due to the frustration, I wasn't patient to learn; I rushed everything. And to my greatest hit, I couldn't meet up my deadline for payment. I dodged my borrower since I was in school. But, I kept working. During my 200L second semester break, I stayed back at school. That time, I took my time to stay patient with learning.

And today,

I pay my school fees
I pay for feeding
I bought a new Samsung Galaxy of almost 100k (I was using techno of 22k before).
I bought a laptop (Samsung) for my mom to do kdp when I finally resume school, and a new HP for myself.
I now send money to my parents.
I handle some of my siblings wants
I am more confident about my future.

Don't think I have 2 heads, I don't. You can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4-figures to 6,7-figures, not in a day or week oh, but that’s why we call it growth. I don't like giving fake promises.

You can live life comfortably. Have your house, pursue your passion, have time for your family, go on vacation, help the poor.

The poor cannot help the poor. So, get rich.

And I'm here to help you achieve this dream. I will take you in every step provided you want me to. I will be available to answer questions. I will also give you access to premium tools for free

So you don't have to face the same situation I faced while starting.

about three weeks ago, i sent a message about Amazon KDP for smartphone to my list on Whatsapp and the response was massive.Over 100 people signified interest so i had to host a master class with them, the master class ended few days back and as i'm talking to you now about 75 of them have already earned above $100 dollar

NOW I AM BRINGING IT TO YOU!!

Are you hearing about Amazon KDP for the first time?

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is a business model where you earn in dollars by uploading documents of 10-24 pages on Amazon.

in this new model of Amazon KDP i will be showing you:

-You don't need to be a write anything

-you dont need a laptop

-and you can earn within $150 - $500 dollar monthly

So now!

you can do Amazon KDP with your Android. That's the new discovery i'm sharing with you
Not so many people know about this for now, and that means you come in at the right time

REMEMBER THE PRICE OF DOLLAR IS NOW 715 NAIRA
why bother about it when there is a way of earning up to $500 monthly

i will be hosting another premium online class starting from tomorrow (+video course) for only 30 people
access fee : 2,000 naira

WHAT ARE THE THINGS I WILL GET IN THE PREMIUM CLASS?

1. PRO CANVA ACCOUNT FOR FREE
2. QUILLBOT PREMIUM
3. GRAMMARLY PREMIUM
4. SEMRUSH PREMIUM
5. Detailed description of Amazon KDP
6. How to create your dollar account
8. How to properly set upyour account (even if your country is banned)
9.How to make book research
10. How to detect a profitable niche
11. How to generate insights to your book
12. How to write without writing a word
13. How to properly set up your account for success
14. How to withdraw your earned dollars into your country local bank
15. How to properly price your book and sell like crazy
16. How to design selling book cover
17. How to list your book o ten categories
18. How to engage with Amazon help desk
19. How to properly format your book
20. Secrets to selling more books

You'll also get mentorship, and free support in our KDP Support Group
You will not be paying for ads, marketing, and you'll not lack what to write, and you won't even need to write a thing.
if you know me, you'll know that all my courses come with how to get the student started immediately, this is why this course is coming with 3 books that you just need to redesign it's back cover, and publish immediately.
and so much more

GET ACCESS TONIGHT #2000
price goes up to #4000 in the next 24 hours

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP OR

CLICK HERE

I love you. I hope you love yourself too? I hope you love yourself too?
Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Master Class still ongoing..
Badge C Starting this evening due to popular demand
Join now!!
Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Master Class Still on
This is for you if you are tired of your current financial situation

Here's a chance for a turn around

JOIN US TODAY

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE
Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Another master class starting this evening (20 people already registered)

JOIN US TODAY

Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Another master class starting today (20 people already registered)

Amazon KDP is a gold mine , few people know about it

which makes this the best time for you to start your journey

JOIN US TODAY

Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello Great Minds!

AFTER SOME WEEKS OF WELL NEEDED BREAK, Another master is class starting this evening (only 15 slots available)

JOIN US TODAY

Re: Here's how you can earn $500 from home this New Year {A Must Read!} by wisdomchristian: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New year

Another master class starting today (20 people already registered)

Amazon KDP is a gold mine , few people know about it

which makes this the best time for you to start your journey

JOIN US TODAY

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make 150k Or 300k Monthly / Children Educational Andriod Tablets Clearance Sales- N20,000 / Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.