Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts (29570 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by ZUBY77(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Upon all your loyalty to APC over the years still no one has deemed it fit to employ you even in your Ekiti state! I think there's something you are not telling us about you.

His noise and hatred ends on nairaland here
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by OVB123: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
I hope they will be no issue between him and his predecessor?
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Fiscus105(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Retaining Oyebode as CPS is not a good decision. Once disagreement start between the governor and his predecessor, Oyebode will start having crisis of loyalty. Anyway, congratulations to the governor and all the new appointees. I wish them the best as they serve Ekiti to the best of their ability.

If ex gov not turning to demi-god and super god-father, thr won't be any reason for fight ooo

1 Like

Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Lama70(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Just waiting patiently for when he will start to fight his benefactors.

Politicians can hardly avoid that part.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Salvador1: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
I see this man having problem with fayemi.

I see him contesting for his re election in another party.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Bfly: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Na still Fayemi continuity be Oyebanji.

Don't whine.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Awise09(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
OK let see him in action all throughout his tenure, all I want is let your achievement speaks while you about to hangup your Boot.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by deflover(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Freeze state account
This guy is a clown
Will the old governor go to the bank to withdraw it
Cos I don't understand
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by LEGALSER: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.osundefender.com/breaking-ekiti-governor-oyebanji-makes-first-appointments-freezes-state-account/

The Governor that will be removed by the court and replaced with the PDP candidate come 2023.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by AfahaAbia(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
E DON SET ALREADY.

Freezing the account means that all last-minute approvals cannot be paid any longer.
Even with back-dated cheques

Exactly!
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Originality007: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Upon all your loyalty to APC over the years still no one has deemed it fit to employ you even in your Ekiti state! I think there's something you are not telling us about you.

the guy is just a noise maker and a waste.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by johnjose68: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:

Why not focus on Anambra.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Announced3: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:
lol you don dey start complaining already. I strongly believe that Oyebamiji won’t last on that seat. I won’t say much for now on that.

Face your sad yeastern pigs
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Announced3: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2022
deflover:
Freeze state account
This guy is a clown
Will the old governor go to the bank to withdraw it
Cos I don't understand

Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

The cps will follow his stomach.....for most people,the stomach earns the most loyalty.

For oyebanji to have appointed him,they must have been very close and know each other quite well,so switching allegiance wouldn't be a problem anytime the line is drawn.

isn't oyebanji fayemi's man? why should there be problems unless one is fighting for his pocket like they do in lagos?
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by chloride6: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Retaining Oyebode as CPS is not a good decision. Once disagreement start between the governor and his predecessor, Oyebode will start having crisis of loyalty. Anyway, congratulations to the governor and all the new appointees. I wish them the best as they serve Ekiti to the best of their ability.

Calm down. He will replace him later.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by DeleTaller: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

I can categorically tell you that Mr. Governor is only fulfilling the gentleman agreement he had with the people that helped him to become Governor. To me is the best thing.

1 Like

Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by deflover(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Announced3:

Awolowo gave u guys free education
Not everyone after ore ondo state is igbo
Go read ur geography again
Oh u no finish skool
grin
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Lekan239(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

The cps will follow his stomach.....for most people,the stomach earns the most loyalty.

For oyebanji to have appointed him,they must have been very close and know each other quite well,so switching allegiance wouldn't be a problem anytime the line is drawn.
the past administration is APC. The present is also APC. Why do you think there will be fight between the present and the past administration since dey are from the same party. Why did you think the present administration will perform more than the past administration since they are same APC.

I thought some people said we should not vote for Tinubu bcus he is APC which translate to non performance
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Announced3: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2022
deflover:

Awolowo gave u guys free education
Not everyone after ore ondo state is igbo
Go read ur geography again
Oh u no finish skool
grin

Thunder fire you pigs
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by press9jatv: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
PastorFire:

Segun Oni will reclaim his mandate. The fraud that brought Oyebanji is too glaring.
Yes 100%
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by anonymuz(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
I always know you to be biased. See you good comment now.
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Gkay1(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Too early to judge him now. Let see what he can offer
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by press9jatv: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2022
Announced3:

Pandora thief Obi is a goner

Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by Ikechukwu183: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Lebronjamez:
Scammer
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by sameks08(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2022
God bless NNAMDI KANU and God bless Peter Obi
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by garfield1: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=PastorFire post=117626540]

Segun Oni will reclaim his mandate. The fraud that brought Oyebanji is too glaring. [/l]

Which fraud? Are you up at all
Re: New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts by garfield1: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:
Yes 100%

Oyebanji will finish his 8 years unlike adeleke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs 6 Bills Into Law / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.