Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber (1180 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed By His Gf At A Bar But He Fought Back / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by ECASH120: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLNPK4Uo38I

CCTV footage shows moment a lady fought back after being r0bbed by a man on a bike.

The Ghanaian lady climbed the man’s bike and continued fighting him till she overpowered and made sure he was caught by residents of the area.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Kimiso(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Unbelievable bold step

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by cherishmichael: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2022
E shock am

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Everyday no be Christmas

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Anigreat: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2022
shocked

This is not bravery but sheer foolishness. She puts her life in risk for this act, she was only lucky because this one is fake robber.

Please stay alive, who knows i may used you one day to calm konji any day I visit Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by thesicilian: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Risking her life for how much

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Goodbadbowy419: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Future is female

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Karlovych: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2022
embarassed Tinubu urchins have relocated to Ghana, spits!

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by muazuabdullahi: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2022
CCTV footage shows moment a lady fought back after being r0bbed by a man on a bike.

The Ghanaian lady climbed the man’s bike and continued fighting him till she overpowered and made sure he was caught by residents of the area

Video here
Age restriction please 18+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxUKH5uf1A
Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Waakanda: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
He'll blame the devil for the act cool
Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Waakanda:
He'll blame the devil for the act cool
Honestly,
Devil don suffer
Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by Mercury12(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Whatever they want to steal is not worth your life lady.
This is bravery with finishing touches of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Lady Fought Back Armed Robber by EmmaJnr1: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
she was only lucky that d guy was not with a gun or knife. I know a lady who attempted this when her phone was collected and she was shot dead on the spot.

ladies and guys it is not advisable to do this except you are sure the person is not with a gun

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned. This Is Fraud. / Can A Single Guy Rape A Woman? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.