Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years (6050 Views)

Enugu: Appeal Court dismisses Edeoga's petition, Affirms PDP's Mbah As Governor / Umahi Presents 2022 Appropriation Bill Of ₦145.4bn To Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by OVB123: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2022
PSVITA:
NA WASH!
You just spoke my mind. All these promises are just empty promises.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Another story undecided
Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by OVB123: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
omoadeleye:
This is how to identify a scammer , too true to believe...

This man is capping vertically.
Yes ooo! That is how to identify a fraudster. How can you move a state GDP from $4.4b to $30b in the space of 8 years? Enugu indigenes shouldn't expect much from him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by jrusky(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2022
omoadeleye:
This is how to identify a scammer , too true to believe...

This man is capping vertically.

But when obi says his thrash you hail him and he wasn't a scammer and not capping horizontally baa?

Go examine your brain you are under jazz spell already same way Buhari zombies were chained down.
Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by Chydo001(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2022
From what I have seen in the comments section, it's crystal clear that Nigeria are now wiser to identify scammers with empty promises ahead of this coming general election.

Currently Enugu state GDP is ranked 34th out of 36 in Nigeria.

Peter Mbah who served under Chimaroke Nnamani as his Commissioner of Finance was one those that render Enugu useless, faced multiple criminal charges from EFCC.

The Evil PDP have done to Ndi Enugu is uncountable.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by omoadeleye(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
jrusky:

But when obi says his thrash you hail him and he wasn't a scammer and not capping horizontally baa?

Go examine your brain you are under jazz spell already same way Buhari zombies were chained down.

You are the one with problem here, cause assuming you know me very well, you won't be calling me a supporter of Peter Obi.... Miss me with that bullshit
Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by ufuosman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abeg shift dey talk wetin wen u enter u go dey reason go left left

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Mbah Vows To Move Enugu GDP From $4.4bn To $30bn In Eight Years by JOemmy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is just exaggeration I don't even think enugu's current GDP is up $50m.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Harassment @ Jibowu Railway Track / Are Nigerians In Diaspora Disconnected With Nigeria? / NDA Announces Ceasefire, Sets Out Conditions For Dialogue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.