Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram (4173 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Legenddrizzle: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe, has reacted to the sultry photos her daughter, Michelle Gentry, posted on her verified Instagram page.

In the photos posted, we can see Michelle putting on a red crop top and jeans. She also has a white headband around her head. She looks so hot in the photos. In reacting to the photos posted by Michelle, Mercy Aigbe called her “My Baby.”

Some of her followers have also reacted to the photos. Some feel she looks great, while some feel she is doing it all for social media acceptance.

Below are screenshots of some of the comments on the photos:
https://www.sowhatcomesnext.xyz/mercy-aigbe-reactions-towards-her-daughters-sultry-photos-on-instagram/

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by EmptyGarden(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Ashes born ashes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by TinubuThief: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
I present to the fvck boys an upcoming holosho
Na her kitten go suffer am last last because guys are ready to chop thank you and very much

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Mitchelle breast self never matured.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Faber(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Snakes no fit fail to born something wey long for ground...

That's an Igbo adage shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olosho go born olosho

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Their business
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Holybaddo: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
TinubuThief:
I present to the fvck boys an upcoming holosho
Na her kitten go suffer am last last because guys are ready to chop thank you and very much
That's right bro
If I catch am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Holybaddo: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
We are waiting patiently grin grin cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmmm Yummy, I'll bang both mom and daughter same time
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2022

I'm broke and frustrated..kindly Help

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Allow Interference In Our Marriage - Joke Jacobs / More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo / Fela Kuti Did Not Die Of Hiv/aids - Ex Wife Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.