Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria Reached A Braking Point! Should You Brace For Impact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Reached A Braking Point! Should You Brace For Impact? (170 Views)

Congratulations To Me, I Just Reached A Milestone On Nairaland / At What Point Should We Be Disclosing Our Health Status To Each Other? / If Your Relationship Has Not Reached This Level End It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reached A Braking Point! Should You Brace For Impact? by TkhGuy(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2022
There is a lot going on that's currently pushing the life out of proportion in Nigeria, fraud here and there,
Even from the top organization that was meant to combat corruption such as efcc, NIA & more .......

What about NNPC recent snap Privatization?
Lots of questions going in the minds of Nigerians

But no answers that deemed fit, more is coming
To make you aware of the kind of environment that you are

This is undiluted fax.. as to what leads to Nigeria into this breaking point details in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1mnhlvERd8&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / 500+ Happy New Month Messages And Prayers For December 2022 / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.