Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts (17033 Views)

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members / Osun Accuses Oyetola’s Team Of Looting Government Property / Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Cmanforall: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Politicians
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by EMMANUELNATION(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Polithiefcians we hail thee, tuale ooo
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Enimin: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
I'm not a prophet but if the matter is checked deeply, there will be an emi lo kan somewhere.

All those hefty billions doled out during APC primaries...and the spending has just started. 2023 is not going to pay for itself, na APC state treasuries go suffer am
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Igbodicool(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Igbo blood runs in you the unstoppable Adeleke...

Handle him when you get to the office.
If he even try you now, just beat hell out of him. He will only cry and report you to Tinubu.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Another thread for IPOB pigs to wail about Tinubu

Criminal
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by trulymatters(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
30 BG
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by manmade(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
baba. Emilokan that couldn't win his ancestral home for his nephew is boasting around that he will win presidential election of Nigeria, #charitybeginsathome#
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by EMMANUELNATION(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Polithiefcians and strategy na 5&6
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Zetty177x: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Amoda's handwriting

Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2022
You soon see why dancers don't fit for government house
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Gkay1(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Stop giving yourself problem, presently oyetola is still the governor, you can probe him when you come in.
Oyetola want to cash_out.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:
Seriously Oyetola will be jailed.
Lol. Jailed by you. cheesy
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Minjim: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Wait for him to hand over to you now.

There can only be one governor at a time
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Minjim: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Who dash Osun government 30 billion?
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by SONYCITY: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
my oga dnt worry small time he will leave office
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by BluntCrazeMan: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.osundefender.com/adeleke-accuses-oyetola-of-awarding-n30bn-contracts/

A lot of biiigg nyanshes go soon open.

Even smelly ones sef.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by blackmercyvelli(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Action film part one
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bfly:
Just go there and probe it as your first action plan.

No room for diplomacy on matters that affect the people Negatively.

Buhari knows better...

Adeleke cannot do better than oyetola. Just mark my words. Governance is about human beings, money and materials. And I doubt the competence of sen Adeleke.

As for the allegations, I see as lies from the pit of hell.

Where would Osun get #30b to pay upfront. PDP or opposition should know that there are still some knowledgeable people who are conversant with workings of the government on the platform.

All these are not good for the image of the state. Osun state doesn't have the money to loot so we should stop politicking.

We look forward to what the incoming Gov will do too but I don't see him surpassing the achievement of oyetola without borrowing.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by AliyuMahdi9: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC criminals

Saintlucia come and see your criminals

Saintlucia come and post Obi's Picture here

press9jatv:

https://www.osundefender.com/adeleke-accuses-oyetola-of-awarding-n30bn-contracts/

Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Yoighaman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:
Seriously Oyetola will be jailed.

Instead of Oyetola to accept defeat, retire to a coded place and keep his mouth shut; he is busy contesting the outcome of an election he outrightly lost.

I just pray that the APC will lose grip of power in Lagos state in Oyetola's cousin's (Tinubu) lifetime. The cans of worms that would be revealed will send him (Grandpa Emilokan) and his boys to jail for the rest of their lives.

Bunch of sick, old, silly, selfish and greedy kleptomaniacs.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Bluntemperor: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Do the needful when you take charge.

Abi o!
You never Sidon,you de Yan,so we can say you go do better!
Just Negodu- Politicians are in the same basket except, with few exceptions
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
chatinent:
I'm not a prophet but if the matter is checked deeply, there will be an emi lo kan somewhere.

My dear brother, you know this isn't our forte. I beg of you leave matter for mathias them. Peace!

Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Roman77: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Refund me back my money please.

MilliXchange:
I can’t wait for you to be sworn in so you can expose these people too but mehnn all your f una Na the same thing una be!
Thieves!!

Kindly patronize me, I sell too and also help with online payments
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Spanki(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
press9jatv:

Quite pathetic, Quite unfortunate... One day he will arise like Peter Obi that he has a dream for Nigeria. Fix your state first!!!
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by uchvic(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Criminal tendency in play
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Probe all of them. This is the brand of democracy and corrupt governance tinubu and his urchins wants to use to finish this country finally. Godforbid.
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin Guess he wants to join the 30BG .....
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Godsownfc(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nawa ooo

His last minute straw sha
Re: Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts by Funflipper: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Do the needful when you take charge.

He has already done it. This will be a very excuse for failing after eight years.

Osinbajo Says Nigeria’s Problem Isn’t Restructuring / Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments