Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Options - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Options (1672 Views)

Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) / Ladies If Your Size Ain't Upto This, Consider Options (photos ) / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Options by Pweety4me(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2011
If you were given the option between being intimate for the rest of your life or loving for the rest of your life.

Which would you choose?

The way some ani males, go on about over the forum about how sex is so important for a 'relationship' without it can't last blah blah, and i remember seeing a thread this week and this guy was with a girl who he obviously wasn't enjoying being with, because she was a flirt had be cheating re te te, but the thing that was rather odd to me is that fact that some men assumed he was having 'great intimacy' so that would make it [i]s[/i]o hard for him to leave her?they were literally consoling d guy because he was leaving supposibly 'great sex' with a girl?not even for the fact that the guy was concerned about the 'relationship' and probably having sleepless nights? it just makes me really wonder how far back some human-beings heads go?

Would you really trade a 'stolen-dirty-act' for something so beautiful & everlasting as love?

1 Like

Re: Options by LongOne1(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2011
Definitely not, but that’s just me.
Re: Options by Mynd44: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2011
You think love is the ultimate some don't everyone has his taste.
Re: Options by tosyne007(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2011
but ow can there be love without intimacy? dat wont be nice at all. Moreover, it's am order from God that we should replenish and fill the whole earth.

Personally, i think the two should go hand-in-hand. They are inseparable!!!
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2011
^^One or the other abeg. . .sex no be love.

If you love, you make love
wink

1 Like

Re: Options by LongOne1(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2011
Ehn? Poster, if the Loving option is without intimacy, then I retract my statement ‘cos I’m not so sure I can do that here on Earth.

Damn, what was I thinking?
Re: Options by LongOne1(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^One or the other abeg. . .sex no be love.

If you love, you make love
wink

Now, that's better wink
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

You think love is the ultimate some don't everyone has his taste.
Explain to me what you mean?

No Man(human-being) can live alone y'know?nature will call in 1 day.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2011
Long One:

Ehn? Poster, if the Loving option is without intimacy, then I retract my statement ‘cos I’m not so sure I can do that here on Earth.

Damn, what was I thinking?

What's so special about it?your not even married and ur fornicating.

Long One:

Now, that's better wink
shuorr
Re: Options by xkillz(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2011
Realistically, those OPTIONS dont EXIST! LOVE & INTIMACY CO HABIT! It takes those 2 to TANGO! But for the sake of choosing, I'll Choose LOVE! There is MORE TO LIFE in General than being KINKY all the MOMENT of MY LIFE! I cant even stand that thought! smiley
Re: Options by MrCork17: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

If you were given the option between being intimate for the rest of your life or loving for the rest of your life.

Which would you choose?

The way some ani males, go on about over the forum about how sex is so important for a 'relationship' without it can't last blah blah, and i remember seeing a thread this week and this guy was with a girl who he obviously wasn't enjoying being with, because she was a flirt had be cheating re te te, but the thing that was rather odd to me is that fact that some men assumed he was having 'great intimacy' so that would make it [i]s[/i]o hard for him to leave her?they were literally consoling d guy because he was leaving supposibly 'great sex' with a girl?not even for the fact that the guy was concerned about the 'relationship' and probably having sleepless nights? it just makes me really wonder how far back some human-beings heads go?

Would you really trade a 'stolen-dirty-act' for something so beautiful & everlasting as love?

is this another nollywood movie? undecided
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

Realistically, those OPTIONS dont EXIST! LOVE & INTIMACY CO HABIT! It takes those 2 to TANGO! But for the sake of choosing, I'll Choose LOVE! There is MORE TO LIFE in General than being KINKY all the MOMENT of MY LIFE! I cant even stand that thought! smiley

Says who?
Re: Options by LongOne1(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

What's so special about it?your not even married and your fornicating.
shuorr

LOL, I am still a man and so programmed to make advances. If the Lady refuses, I normally respect her decision and BACK OFF.

The problem is they rarely do, even when I purposely avoid such situations. Having said that, I am now on the straight and narrow, so haven’t fornicated for over 2 months now.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2011
^^Be a man, not SEX MACHINE!!
Re: Options by LongOne1(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^they both walk hand in hand.

As a man, you need to know your onions. . .so how do you do that? As they say 'practice makes perfect'
Re: Options by MMM2(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2011
op
for me i will go for

S-EX wink wink wink

FU-CKING undecided undecided undecided

NYASHING  cool cool cool

I dont need love angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Long One:

^^^they both walk hand in hand.

As a man, you need to know your onions. . .so how do you do that? As they say 'practice makes perfect'

The practise of FORNICATION.

So how long now?has it benefited you in anywayz shape or form?maybe boost ur career?make you richer huh?
Re: Options by alagha: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
vision love matters so much, embarassed embarassed
Re: Options by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Explain to me what you mean?

No Man(human-being) can live alone y'know?nature will call in 1 day.

look at most animals do they Love? But do they nyash?
Did our ancestors really loved? Love is overated
Re: Options by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Which would you choose?

The way some ani males, go on about over the forum about how sex is so important for a 'relationship'
?

You are waste of a spermatozoa really
Re: Options by SAFO(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
Go with whichever makes you happy.

This statement was sponsored by Mr. Obvious cool
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Sex does not make you happy.

True happiness comes with love.
Re: Options by SAFO(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Different strokes for different folks, some might think differently.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
undecided embarassed :-x :-x
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Can we define happiness?

As I'm getting a bit worried for 2days people
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
@REALITY Iya e ati gbogbo ide le o lo waste danu, iwo ti ti e ti gbe.
Re: Options by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
BRB as soon as I get the translation to that piece of shit you typed up there.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Lo ba obinrin to bi ati omo oshi to bi fun ko la ma wa ruff.
Re: Options by dammytex: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
@poster
Firstly you don't have to be insultive of us men. Different things drive our motivations in life and sex makes a great deal to the male specie in life generally. If you doubt me, check the se.xual urges of roosters, he-goats, mammals etc. That is how God wired us.

Back to your question; If i have to choose between being bleeped for life or being loved for life; I can't be crazy enough to choose the former.
When you are in love, a lot of plenty other benefits comes with it. You are at peace, you are happy, you are fulfilled, you'd always look forward to running into the arms of the one you love, you are always proud of him/her and so on.

What do you get from bleeping; satisfied libido and what else?

asides jokes, I think every sex starved individual will still choose eternal love over eternal sex.

But then this is NL, what do you expect?
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Ahh oshee!, you make all the sense you need to make. smiley
Re: Options by dammytex: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

@REALITY Iya e ati gbogbo ide le o lo waste danu, iwo ti ti e ti gbe.

Stop it please; don't do that

Pweety4me:

^^Lo ba obinrin to bi ati omo oshi to bi fun ko la ma wa ruff.

Uhmmm UHmmmmmm
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^I don't actually find it funny, because am not as twisted as some individuals on here, but he asked for it, let me speak to him in the way that i want,  i'm tired of speaking to him on his level, he reacts either way because he lacks morals & doesn't make use of his brain, don't disrespect me and i won't disrespect you b******!!!

(1) (2)

Blokos story / Girlfriend Giving Me Silent Treatment / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.