Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Options - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Options (1673 Views)

Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) / Ladies If Your Size Ain't Upto This, Consider Options (photos ) / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Options by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^I don't actually find it funny, because am not as twsited as some individuals on here, but he asked for it, let me speak to him in the way that i want i'm tired of speaking to him on his level.

Ok b1tch lemme tell you something. Whatever trash you speak and I don't hear nor understand it, kindly go home and tell that to your momma. Is of no effect on me cuz I don't know and I don't give a flying Bleep bout it.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Ofcourse you don't because you always raving like a madt DOGGG, i don't blame you tho, try and get a good translator keep searching.

Your a product of a mad woman so what more do i expect?
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
I don't even mind getting banned.

They take tooo much shittz on this forum.
Re: Options by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Ofcourse you don't because you always raving like a madt DOGGG, i don't blame you tho, try and get a good translator keep searching.

Your a product of a mad woman so what more do i expect?

Why English pusssy head? speak the poo some more. assweeper > Click on report to moderator as usual puta
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Pussy head?is that the best you got?u this ill-mannered product of a NOTHING!!

Why not make a 'yo momma' vomit again?

Or what you wanna do?get ur baby momma on me?haha!
Re: Options by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Kitty head?is that the best you got?u this ill-mannered product of a NOTHING!!

Why not make a 'yo momma' vomit again?

Or what you wanna do?get your baby momma on me?haha!

Pathetic haha have you wondered why people here think you are senseless daughter of a b1tch?
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Sorry not as pathetic and worthless as yours, look @ you?do u even think ?

I hear the wedding is off?was the pusssy not good enough?

Or did you make a discovery that darling angel of urs belongs to the next nuccka she be diggin at your back?

You might wanna go for DNA y'knw?

PUNK ASSS u sad bruh!!
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ti e ti baje bi mo se so. . .omo wereee ko mo anythingg
Re: Options by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
Laughing with my legs hanging grin grin grin grin madness and wrong info is a b1tch. Hell you really know me to toe.
The earlier you search for your AIDS infected father before he die the better for u.

Go get a life before coming in here to talk to real people. Ghetto kid
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lmaoooo REAL PEOPLE DID YOU JUST SAY? how can you say your real?when you don't even know who the fck you are?brooo listen i'm helping you here why not make use out of it?

YOUR SAD, 'suffering and smiling'.

Why not go fro a therapy session?

The best shot you got is to vomit something about some1's fam, your pointless and we can only blame your mama for that, if she hadn't born you there would be no1 to carry on the madness in your family.
Re: Options by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lo ba tan , oga o

pikin wey jus see ripe penissss 2 dey narrate story ni grin grin grin
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^E jor e ma da si
Re: Options by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
Someone is jealous and hurting. Hey I heard an hungry woman is an angry poor lazy bi1tch and you are a good example to that. I heard unicef now provide food to the poor? have you and your family registered? go get it is our (American) taxpayers money.

Lmao @ wedding canceled buahaha>>>>> hija  de puta
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
This child of a psychooo, why r u even living ammongst the people in society?

I'm really sorry for that woman who has your child, it's like not having ANYBODY!!

She must look after you plus the baby, pay for your pills bills, and even nurse you what a lifeee!!
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ wedding canceled buahaha>>>>> hija de puta

Bwahha yes it is slowpoke!!

I mean you can lie to the people, but why to urself?

Seriously and i don't even blame that woman. . .
undecided
Re: Options by BodyKiss(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hi Pweety, I've been imagining this picture of your yansh being like kim kardashian's and how am gonna lipsrsealed, and you're here posting not having se x. Are you 4ucking kidding me? angry
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
roftl

Jealous? what r we jelosing? the handicapped man-boy who is being nursed by his baby momma?son of a sick woman?
Re: Options by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Bwahha yes it is slowpoke!!

I mean you can lie to the people, but why to urself?

Seriously and i don't even blame that woman. . .
undecided

Hhahaha she said another one. Hmm bitch I got $$$$ XXXX$$$ got swag> I am fully blessed. .  I can't ask God for me. bitch keep on acting as if you know me or making sense.

You wanted me and I refuse hence you went gaga. You type is only good for one thing in my house, I have a 6 years old pittbull that loves to eat bittches pussy with jelly on it, I will put liquid dog food to your pussy and have him lick some senses into you and your mom then I will give u maybe $10,000 which I trust gonna really change your family miserable life when u convert it to Nigeria naira.

Are you ready for the offer? Ya I will give u green card only if i wanna make you my dog's biitch forever.
Re: Options by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
BodyKiss:

Hi Pweety, I've been imagining this picture of your yansh being like kim kardashian's and how am gonna lipsrsealed, and you're here posting not having se x. Are you 4ucking kidding me? angry

Bi1tch is ashamed of her self so don't rejoice because that ain't her picture. Shes skinny, hungry looking and got AIDS passed to her by her ho momma.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
@SICKREALITY Lmaoo why u dey talk of your mama's meeting with your papa?cheesy

We don't want to knowww!

Man i used to see you as a brother, not untill i knew how sick yu were in the mind.

You don't know your boundaries, and have no class watsoever, you need to know when to stop and how far you should go with people.

This is the fcking internet yes! but it doesn't mean you need to lose your head on it, like go help urself YOU NEED HELP!!
Re: Options by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^E jor e ma da si

jo ma ta si mi o angry angry angry

greet u no greet . i open ur thread na thunder and hurricane curses i just dey read

i gat to invite redcross and SOS to dis thread asap. haba u na wan corrupt persin ni
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Ehehehe grin

E jor e ma se be, idowu egbon
cheesyangry
Re: Options by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Eww @ Brother bit1cth I ain't your brother. If I have an ape like u as a relative I swear imma feed you to my pittbull when I'm alone with you at home. U know that Dog eats anything and everything.

Ya duh! this is internet thats why I don't fucking care bout your bullshits
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^You know what?

I think this is done, so get your psycho confused self out of my thread.

Plse do go see your sick mama tho, she needs your mutual mad presence arround.

see ya bâtarde wink

Re: Options by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
No slutty. U know I love tormenting b1tches like u, you know why? cuz I have money and everything them b1tches want and they will always come back. Yours is diff because you are some no life and low life online invisible bittch asss. So all I gotta do with you is torment your lame asss until I have your flat Chinese ass whop real good.

Now I will leave you for now but imma let you go with a homework which is? Go ask your hawker momma who the bleeping freak your buzo papa is and NOTE any where I see u on this forum I gotta ask you if you found him yet. Bitchh ass daughter of a bitch Puta
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Awww sweety, you missed me so much?

I just went to go take a shitt, and guess what?

I thought of you whilst i did, damnn it felt so good, just imagining me just dumping that big lump of doo doo on your head. . .i know u feel honoured right?no need to even mention!! wink

Exactly you have EVERYTHING those [i]B[/i]ITCHESS want!!i'm glad you figured that out cuz where in from we have respect for ourselves & eachother we walk around with class not like kids of nut-headz with no-tommorow.

You really don't get bored of vomitting about your parents?and even about your dad dat's deep bruh! the poor man is dead already let him rest in peacceee shocked shocked cheesy

I see you still have a lot to learnn, and hope you learn verrry soon before you get eaten by the same pitt bull you raised.

YOU ARE NOTHING!, abegg commot leave my thread!!
Re: Options by dammytex: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

This is too intense. What's the topic again sef?

@pweety, you fall my hand sha ooo. Always remember that you re a lady no matter what.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2011
^^I know, a lady to who deserves it, not crack babies.
Re: Options by Mynd44: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2011
Furiously chewing pop-corn
Re: Options by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2011
Have you found your AIDS patient father yet?  We have the medication in the US maybe I could help you safe your mom/dad u know?

LMAO @ my daddy. I don't really care bout your rants b1tch. Your are still a no body hejo de puta from some ghetto in Lagos. With just a little as $1000 a dear friend of yours gonna sale your frustrated poor soul to me. I bought one few months ago.
Re: Options by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2011
^^Oh ur father died of AIDS? well i never knew that was the cause of his death, but safe for that correct info!

SickReality you are a small minded crack baby.

(1) (2)

When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue / No Sex Before Marriage? / THE CONFUSED WIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.