Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? (485 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by mocochannel: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Must a man senior his wife before he marries her?
Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
No.
The President of France, Emmanuel Macron married an older woman. But personally I can't, I will be shy to flaunt her in public.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Cancri: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes I fit marry woman wey use maximum of 10 year take senior me.
The most important thing to me is that we respect ourself,no too much quarrelling in the family.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by ObaKlaz: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's not a must, but I prefer having some decent age gap between us, with me maintaining the lead.

Besides, biologically, women bloom and age faster, so I don't think it's cool, having a shriveled woman beside you as a male, when you're look half your age.

I used to have this ex. I was 30 and she was 28 at the time. She was good (though not entirely drama-free) - a two-year difference between us. But mayne... I looked (and still look) just 24-25 while she was on the decline, physically. Ridiculous belly... Ate ravenously and NEVER worked out...

I had to serve her 'breakfast' eventually and went for someone half my age.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Medianna(f): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
The word 'Senior' is ambiguous in this context..
Many people are responding base on age.
OP please more articulate next time.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes please... cheesy because one day she would definitely remind you that "I'm not your mate" over a very little disagreement grin

3 Likes

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by lilvicky68(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Medianna:
The word 'Senior' is ambiguous in this context..
Many people are responding base on age.
OP please more articulate next time.
Well-done oh madam Mrs Prof.

Like say you no know wetin the OP mean grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by SeniorMan715(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well is a personal decision, age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by HarlequinLekex: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am 25 if she is 50 no big deal since she dey pay me wella

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Sleekcode: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes.

She'll be very old before you

You'll start cheating because no inch of her will be attractive to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sleekcode:
Yes.

She'll be very old before you

You'll start cheating because no inch of her will be attractive to you
Watch out as all these aunties go chsnge d narrative. Imagine 30year old guy with 42year old lady, just imagine that

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Jeon(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Watch out as all these aunties go chsnge d narrative. imagine 30year old guy with 42year old lady, just imagine that

Do you know this couples?
32yrs old man 's 54yrs old woman.

22yrs differences.

To me I can't deal with someone below my age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Man Senior His Wife Before He Marries Her? by Medianna(f): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
lilvicky68:

Well-done oh madam Mrs Prof.

Like say you no know wetin the OP mean grin
Lolzz
Seriously if not for people's comment i wont know!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does Hell Fire Look Like / Are You The One ? / Police Arrest 3 Secondary School Students For Raping 14-year-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.