Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today (38626 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Octopusssy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
It was unfortunate I had dealings with one recently. This individual knows next to almost nothing about the law. All this individual care about is just money, money and more money. I won't be surprise it's their type who stole souvenirs during the last NBA meeting.

The thing here is many Igbos are still supporting him. They seem to believe in their heart or hearts he's done no wrong.

This are the kind of people who make this country backward because of their thinking and doings. They're so ignorant to the point they will even make fun of you when you even attempt to correct them.

I just hope the FG won't soft pedal on this because election is fast approaching...
Trust me, those that have fallen victim to Kanu's madness are not in support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
gidgiddy:
It will be a shame to Buhari if he refuses to obey this court judgment

Calm down... Who pays the salaries of the court?!! Is the judiciary independently run or sourced?!!

Buhari is already tired of Kanu and Ipob! He 'permitted' the court to free the thug!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Jocdon(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Shalommy:
All these grammar makes no sense. Let Nnamdi settle FG and they'll free him. Nothing goes for nothing is Naija logo.
How? pls explain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Savagery101: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SETTLE
Shalommy:
All these grammar makes no sense. Let Nnamdi settle FG and they'll free him. Nothing goes for nothing is Naija logo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Mrjo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
The FG should have appealed to the Supreme Court than holding him against court judgment.
Nobody is holding him against order his counsel are yet to formalize his release
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by edward1106(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
The FG should have appealed to the Supreme Court than holding him against court judgment.
No be person wey get case against someone on a tenible grounds go approach Supreme court?
FG is owing MNK over #1bn as a result of court issues. FG is thinking of it's debt now to pay him than approaching supreme Court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Stanleyq: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Shalommy post=117639122]All these grammar makes no sense. Let Nnamdi settle FG and they'll free him. Nothing goes for nothing is Naija logo. [/quote.what?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by jlinkd78(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by wiseone28: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Nnamdi Kanu is a worst terrorist than Boko Haram. Let him enjoy the Prisongrin
Nonsense talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by shortIGBOman: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
olatade:
In a sane country, by now everyone will be on the streets demanding the immediate release of MNK. But in Nigeria, everyone is busy talking about voting for the right person to make the country "great".

How can your country move forward when injustice is the order of the day?

Try am, enter Street and demand the release of Nnamdi Kanu. Make our security agents see food for ya head. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Diligence: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buhari/FG/Malami Vs MNK

United Nations: BFM: 0. While MNK: 1

ECOWAS: BFM: 0. While MNK: 1

High Court: BFM:0. While MNK: 1

Appeal Court: BFM:0 While MNK: 1

All legal battles in human rights, rule of law within and outside Nigeria, Buhari/Fg/Malami (BFM) all lost the battles & the war

Buhari messed up biggest time when Ohaneze met him. He Cld hv used political leverage, but he stupidly said; let the law hv its course, but days later, Buhari/Fg/Malami don't under discharged & acquired. So una no know say is someone was called fugitive and later abducted/kidnapped that ur current charges wld now supersede previous charges? Moreso, when it was via abduction/kidnapping. Abeg, make una take time listen to Wise SAN High Chief Ozekhome. Him video after the victory still dey internet.

Buhari l/fg/malami: una over 'foRKed' up!

Release MNK & Let Him Go! Still abducting him is like inflicting injury on your 'rottenT0BadImage'

So after abducting ur citizens u now expect the world NOT to treat ur citizens as what...?!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Obi-DattiAllTheWay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by NLPoliceWoman: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
RTR
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Shadysen: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
Hmm...Tinubu don drop another one for Kaduna o

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023

Them dey ask Una candidate one thing he dey talk another thing. Una work never start. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
update me, wetin sup?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by shortIGBOman: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
wiseone28:
Nonsense talk
.the thing pain Emeka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by shortIGBOman: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
wiseone28:
Mumu who tell you i am from igbo

You are an IGBO man from Aba grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by ATLIEN2027: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
These brainwashed IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys should be shot on sight just like Bokoharam terrorists. No difference.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by michoim(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nonsense on arrival...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Major7: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
olatade:
In a sane country, by now everyone will be on the streets demanding the immediate release of MNK. But in Nigeria, everyone is busy talking about voting for the right person to make the country "great".

I totally agree with you. This evil government has no respect for the rule of law. May the judgment of God befall them all. The bandits are walking freely but kanu held hostage, hypocrisy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Oju4190: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
same Government that want ASUU to obey court judgement.... Same Government refused to obey court judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by ShaqFu: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Octopusssy:

Trust me, those that have fallen victim to Kanu's madness are not in support.
Yeah well they seem to live in fear because they're not being vocal against Kanu and his IPOB miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by BABANGBALI: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abeg let the wahala start, I wan watch the drama

How can you be asking me silly question. Even without opening my Bible, Everybody knows that Goliath died of Car Accident fa.��� Go away jorr ������
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by vanunu: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Octopusssy:
But he jumped bail undecided There is still the trial for that

But he cannot be tried except the government send him back from where he was kidnapped from, then seek a legal process of extradition.

Remember, kidnapping is a very serious offence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by hotseat: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
If the FG continues to flout valid court judgements which it deems not favourable to it, it would only portray the FG as an irresponsible and rogue regime.

Those who are at the helm of affairs must be reminded that they swore to an oath to abide by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and where it becomes a habitual breaker of it's own laws, then it would be inadvertently setting a bad precedence and a sure recipe for anarchy!

Bubu, Malami and co should please take note!

Nigeria is not a banana republic!

Set Nnamdi Kanu free without further delay.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
rayvelez:
Matter arising if FG release Kanu make i bend... Awon eyan ...
True. That's exactly what my signature says. On point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by BABANGBALI: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
Hmm...Tinubu don drop another one for Kaduna o

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023

Them dey ask Una candidate one thing he dey talk another thing. Una work never start. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu go worse pass Buhari in all ramifications

How can u be asking me silly question. Even without opening my Bible, Everybody knows that Goliath died of Car Accident fa.��� Go away jorr ������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by sixtuso(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
olatade:

It's because it not from particular region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by wiseone28: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are an IGBO man from Aba grin grin grin grin angry
Gettat I don't have time to argue nonsense..

Why i called you out was that nonsense you wrote.

Make una fight una tribal nonsense.

I am not among the three largest tribe so it doesn't concern me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Siscooh: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Distraction ongoing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor / Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.