Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today (38623 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by shortIGBOman: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
wiseone28:
Gettat I don't have time to argue nonsense..

Why i called you out was that nonsense you wrote.

Make una fight una tribal nonsense.

I am not among the three largest tribe so it doesn't concern me.

Chai, my comment really pain Emeka well well. grin grin

Tomorrow, no go Chuck mouth for weting no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by papaa4: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dey wan use dis to make east start another tin again. People r wiser nw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Jostoman: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
olatade:
In a sane country, by now everyone will be on the streets demanding the immediate release of MNK. But in Nigeria, everyone is busy talking about voting for the right person to make the country "great".

How can your country move forward when injustice is the order of the day?
our own Nigeria government are above law. Lawlessness country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Juanmike(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
Of all twitter comments about peter obi visiting gumi na this one shock me pass

Ehhh

So one day gumi can suddenly become an hardworking man to an Igbo man?

Politics go carry u go where u no know

Peter obi visited gumi n he suddenly became an angel

A man who wants to change d old order who is still rolling with obj,ibb,enenche,gumi n co
Politics is a game of numbers, to beat an enemy, you have to change your approach, infiltrate them, make them believe you are with them, and draw them out of the open and leave them vulnerable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Ikennaford: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dialpad:
Tell me what country would allow someone that promoted killings of civilians and military to go free.

He called for the disintegration of Nigeria

Don't mind all this gullible, dumb people commenting, Africans are really dumb most especially we Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Bigchristo: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-legal-team-storms-dss-headquarters-today/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666013746
Nigeria government is currently cooking something to slam NMK to ensure his continuous detention, in a saner country the citizens should be in the streets by now demanding his immediate release after judgements has been passed by court of appeals, but we all shouting BAT, Obidient n Atikulate don’t think Nigeria will ever get better when you give government the chance to continue carrying out injustice on the citizens, the reason why other countries are better than Nigeria is their mindset of fighting for things that attracts National interest, they don’t wait until it gets to their turn….to build a country where things work the citizens should be ready to fight for a better country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Try am, enter Street and demand the release of Nnamdi Kanu. Make our security agents see food for ya head. grin grin

that old Chinese film,drunken weeping eagle...sinking camel

hahahahahaahah

You never see something

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, my comment really pain Emeka well well. grin grin

Tomorrow, no go Chuck mouth for weting no concern you.

The most important thing is that minorities are slaves in desertland..

Let dance azonto to that fact

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lawlessness of this nation started from the leaders it self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Grandemperor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
bigfish3k:
I remember on several occasions when buhari was asked to use political settlement in Nnamdi Kanus case but he declined by saying that he does not interfere in judicial cases because in his mind he thought Kanu wouldn't win.

But now that Kanu has won his court case as in "discharged and acquitted"
They started singing a different song.
But they recently released hundreds of boko haram terrorists back to the society. These are the same terrorists that have no repentance that have killed both the military and civilians and sacked villages and rendering many homeless into IDP camps

How can Nigeria be one with this kind of mentality of hatred against a region and its people.
This need to stop
Did you see ''discharged and acquitted'' in the extant IPOB letter supra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Brunicekid(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:
The FG should have appealed to the Supreme Court than holding him against court judgment.
I guess even before they can appeal, they gave to obey the court of appeal order first.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Grandemperor(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
''the failure of the Federal Government to disclose where and when the alleged offences brought against Kanu were committed was also fatal to the terrorism charges and made them liable to dismissal.''

The Court of Appeal did not mind the locus of the alleged crime; and it did not mention ''dismissal'' or ''acquitted'' in its judgment. IPOB said it will get a judicial review; let them get that. These trajectories have been ongoing in Nigerian courts, whether right or wrong. I reiterate that ''dismissal'', ''acquitted'' or ''locus en quo'' failed to appear in the lexicon of the Court of Appeal. Ostensibly, it was all a charade. However, IPOB should wait for the Umuahia Judgment in November wherein these may be factored in. The next modus operandi would be relocating these persons to countries which may grant them refugee status, if allowed/permitted to vamoose!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by ucheheart(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Today is sit at home in the east, KANU can not declare sit at home on Mondays and expect to be released today . He must sit in prison till tomorrow that is if FG decides to release him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by sharone21(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Same treatment to Sowore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by tommy589(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
ucheheart:
Today is sit at home in the east, KANU can not declare sit at home on Mondays and expect to be released today . He must sit in prison till tomorrow that is if FG decides to release him.

You be bad guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
The judges that free him should be dismiss and lock in underground cell forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Lama70(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Discharged but not acquitted.

Food for lawyers again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Rayjnr: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
blancsn1:
Everybody the bloody bastard insulted.
Many of you igbos are excessively foolish with how you reason as if you Brian dead.

Igbos ways tire person, professor and illiterate na same thinking

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Rayjnr: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aliusman200:
WHY DONT YOU BE THE EVERYONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT .. IGBOS ARE WISER NOW WHY ARE DONT YOU BE THE FIRST TO HIT THE STREET? DECEPTIVENESS RUNS IN YOUR BLOOD

I dont think igbos are wiser now sir

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Tochiology: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm! When will Nigeria have regard for the judiciary, the much talked about last hope of the common man? Very sad.

Meanwhile, we supply quality diesel approved by NNPC to homes and businesses within Abuja. We deliver directly to your door step.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Ojayk(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
If a Code of Conduct Tribunal recommendation could be implemented in less than 24hrs (Weekend) to unseat The Chief Judge of the Nation, know ye that FG's compliance to court judgement is dependent on "her interest".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by FireUpNow(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nigeria and double standard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Karlman: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
You're so dumb I am forced to react as your level of ignorance is alarming!
A court judgement has been delivered by your own cour in your own country yet in abject foolery you are asking your government not to obey its own laws and judges?
How daft can any living thing be beyond this your level?
This NL is home of illiterates, dawned ones at that!
ShaqFu:
It was unfortunate I had dealings with one recently. This individual knows next to almost nothing about the law. All this individual care about is just money, money and more money. I won't be surprise it's their type who stole souvenirs during the last NBA meeting.

The thing here is many Igbos are still supporting him. They seem to believe in their heart or hearts he's done no wrong.

This are the kind of people who make this country backward because of their thinking and doings. They're so ignorant to the point they will even make fun of you when you even attempt to correct them.

I just hope the FG won't soft pedal on this because election is fast approaching...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
olatade:
In a sane country, by now everyone will be on the streets demanding the immediate release of MNK. But in Nigeria, everyone is busy talking about voting for the right person to make the country "great".

How can your country move forward when injustice is the order of the day?
Make FG kill them then deny abi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by guychidile: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
We are waiting and watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Chibuking1402(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
ShaqFu:
Ah well they won't think of that. All they'll think of is he has been freed from all his misgivings and misdeeds.

I found out the hard way that many of our so called lawyers don't even know the law, talkless of to understand and interpret it.
Oga Mr lawyer
He's jumping bail was in self defense, consequent upon the military attack on his family house in abia state...but I'm surprised you didn't know of that incident since you're Mr know all, or do you suddenly suffers amnesia? Choosing the one that best suits your narrative.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Locapito(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Someone who threatened the sovereignty of a federal state like Nigeria, jumped bail condition and put into trouble revered people who stood surety for his release, such a person is doubtlessly a candidate for incarceration. He must be made to face the full rigors of the law. He's not above citizens who are serving or served jail terms for similar offenses. Equity before the law. Also according to AGF which I quote "let it be made clear to the general public that other issues that predates rendition on the basis of which KANU jumped bail remain valid issues for judicial determination. For the avoidance of doubt and the verdict of the court, kanu was only discharged and not acquitted"

So,sorry, your god kanu will still face the fullest rigors of the law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today by Bfly: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
This helpless state of minds average Nigerians got always make them think reporting us to international body is not a stupid thing to do.

We are entertainment to the west. They give a F*** about us only when it is to their adavntage. They know what is wrong with Africa but they would never show us the way. Yet it is no secret.

Unfortunately, Nigeria as a country has been able to copy the Ego pleasure of the west while neglecting the side of national development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.