Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State (63601 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial) / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by bluefilm: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gradually gradually, the real enemies of Nigeria are coming out from their hiding places.

The upcoming election will expose all of them.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Cajal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
El rufai don finish that bigot from Anambra
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by HeroicMeastro: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag

Southern Kaduna will give us 400,000 votes and we are okay with that

Some people dont know that KD is made up of 52% Muslims
48% Christians
48% but can not produce a deputy Gov?
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
southern kaduna is PDP zone so drink water ok
You saying they will vote for another Fulaniman? because they like genocide?
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Realists(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag

48% Christians

Dan boran uba, it's no more 50 % vs 50%, bco Elrufai exposed Cankerous of worms lies. KD is 70 % while Arna are 30% .
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by drlateef: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richardonald:
Is like El rufai is really pained about obi..

He has been wailing since God knows when

Obi is finished for this rascally behaviour. He will lose big time in the north.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by nostradamoss: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/1582055426384068608

He said god ,it means is a god and only gods rule
Pained soul
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Huracan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag

48% Christians
How true is this? 48% christians in kaduna
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Tareq1105: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richardonald:

Obi should respond bcoz the issue is about electoral tolerance.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by deavicky(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a terrorist like Gumii
terrorising people like Tinubu and El rufai.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Giltexo: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
The midget has been wailing obidiently
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Banhammy717: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi is a Man United fan.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by UnabashedIPOB: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am enjoying this fight between Peter Obi and the Little finger, Hell Rufire. I hope all you freaking ONE LIEGERIANISTS kill yourselves for all I care.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by TheSameGuy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seun

This is Also Tinubu supporter with bot likes right angry

Check his numbers of likes
Richardonald:

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by TheSameGuy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Another one seun with bot for likes angry

kingsways:
Some stewpid person from Kaduna State who had no legitimate reason to be Anambra on an election was rightly arrested by DSS

Why blame Obi? Was Obi the DG of DSS or what? This is the problem with short people. They are always mischievous, full of bitterness and always feeling cheated
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by TheSameGuy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Another one seun with bot for likes
NaijaRoyalty:
EL rufai was really pained grin
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Evergreen12345(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a terrorist like Gumii

If at your age your not truthful to yourself then I Wonder what you will tell your kids those likes and share won't solve your family problem and Obi will never be as poor as your lineage I'm not joking but this is bitter truth be filling around those men don make name and money obi is the best presidential candidate you can call him all sorts of name but there's levels to Life .
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Another one seun with bot for likes
Not everyone will stoop so low to your level
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by TheSameGuy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
What's your level?

Sleeping on Nairaland 24/ 7
NaijaRoyalty:

Not everyone will stoop so low to your level
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by bisqit: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Munzy14:
Lmao...Sally waggrin
It's been long I heard that word.. grin grin
you are a nicompoo
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Kamerunpride(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Your statement is worse than Obi's action. You implicitly admitted that Anambr people will sell their conscience to the highest bidder.

Obi had to intervene to stop them from accepting Rufai offer.

Thats pathetic! You saved Obi and threw entire Anambra people under the bus.

You are not making any sense , are anambra indigènes the only eligible people to vote in anambra ?! Use your brain next time . The dwarf came to buy hausa-fulani and yellowbah Moslems votes .
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
What's your level?

Sleeping on Nairaland 24/ 7
People like you work for me

All I do is to sleep, eat, and browse while you work for me
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Kamerunpride(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realists:

Dan boran uba, it's no more 50 % vs 50%, bco Elrufai exposed Cankerous of worms lies. KD is 70 % while Arna are 30% .

Who are you to call people arna ?! Shege
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Ttalk: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
kingsways:
Some stewpid person from Kaduna State who had no legitimate reason to be Anambra on an election was rightly arrested by DSS

Why blame Obi? Was Obi the DG of DSS or what? This is the problem with short people. They are always mischievous, full of bitterness, and always feeling cheated

Obidients have no sense at all. You OP you are supposed to be lashed with 25 cane or stroke for demarketing Obi with your silly comment here.

You wanted to abuse El rufai but you joined all Kaduna people and still went early to demean short people.

Can't you see you have cut many people who would ordinarily have voted for Obi?

Why do many Obidients lack common sense and don't know how to market their candidate?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by TheSameGuy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Everyone is a boss on internet, especially developers
NaijaRoyalty:

People like you work for me

All I do is to sleep, eat, and browse while you work for me

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
bizzibodi:

you don't in anything ok so run along the election is between PDP APC next year... Others can be president online
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
bizzibodi:

you don't understand anything ok so run along the election is between PDP APC next year... Others can be president online
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by luluosas(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
E pain am well well
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by lomprico(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
richidinho:
Elrufai is a scallywag

48% Christians

Christians are more
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by SugarGirl44(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Cry from now till tomorrow. Both Tinubu and Atiku won't make it to Aso Rock. It's not for dying druggie or deadwoods.

You should be sensible enough not to wish death on people.
You Obi supporters are just so silly and crazy.
Both young and old people die, but the one hasn’t lived at all is he who didn’t make any attempt at success due to the fear of death.
Tinubu has every right to contest, the best you can do is campaign with your candidate’s achievements against him, not wishing him dead.
Who knows if you’ll die before him?
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by AMI3(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Do you just call a fool popular? Well, he is been popular as a clown and a lying thief

You are funny. How is he a fool? Remember he was one time governor. Do u understand what it takes to govern a state? Can u compare Obi popularity with any other candidate?

Even Tunibu is afraid of Obi popularity.
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Arielle: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
This imp and his bad mannered family. You are the clown, Mr el- Rufai. You're showing your a.ss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.