Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event (443 Views)

IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by Munamoqel: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is the the president candidate for NNPP lack Dept and scared of been publicly scrutinized .All event he is invited to the Dodges !
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Munamoqel:
Is the the president candidate for NNPP lack Dept and scared of been publicly scrutinized .All event he is invited to the Dodges !
He should just adopt TINUBU. Haters should not feel sad about my comment oo. Na my mind I speak o.
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by lhordspy: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
You think election is by desperately moving from churches to sleeping in media houses and galivating around the globe in disguise of meeting Nigerians in diaspora?

You obidients need alot to learn about politics, so is your master, Peter obi too.

Politics is a game of strategy, calculations, watching-and-shadowing. Dont act too desperate.
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by LocalStandard1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
You think election is by desperately moving from churches to sleeping media house and attending galivating around the globe in disguise of meeting Nigerians in diaspora?

You obidients need alot to learn about politics, so is your master, Peter obi too.

Politics is a game of strategy, calculations, watching-and-shadowing. Dont act too desperate.
This individual you are not wise at all. I don't think you're a male cos you not sensible in politics at all.

Because your candidates are too old and incoherent you think intellectual gatherings are nonsense right? This was you people's foolish opinions till now that Obi has completely taken over the discuss, you're struggling to catch up.

Leave Nairaland and go on YouTube where street polls are conducted reality will dawn on you. You are not fit to be in politics section, go to romance.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by StrongandMighty: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
You think election is by desperately moving from churches to sleeping media house and attending galivating around the globe in disguise of meeting Nigerians in diaspora?

Always Blabbing Cho Cho Cho like a woman without saying anything reasonable ...
How did you even manage to create a nairaland account?
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by lhordspy: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
LocalStandard1:

This individual you are not wise at all. I don't think you're a male cos you not sensible in politics at all.

Because your candidates are too old and incoherent you think intellectual gatherings are nonsense right? This was your people's foolish opinions till now that One has completely taken over the discuss.

Leave Nairaland and go on YouTube where street polls are conducted reality will dawn on you. You are not fit to be in politics section, go to romance.

Look at a man preaching to me about intellectual politics, yet you have the effontery to be telling me you are using Youtube polls as yardstick to determine the candidate that is going win.

Omg, there is nothing one will not find on this platform, so many funny people. One might even mistaken what you just typed up there as a joke, a comedy to just make laugh.

Subhannallahi cheesy grin
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by LocalStandard1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso Has Smartly Dodge All Public Event by LocalStandard1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Look at a man preaching to be about intellectual politics, yet you have the effontery to be telling me you are using Youtube polls as yardstick to determine the candidate that is going win.

Subhannallahi cheesy grin

Madam funny enough this is my first time coversing with you and you know why's that? Cos you are intellectually draining.

For your info I never read more than a single line of your usual rants cos you are too attention needy. So take this load of attention and go to bed with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Neutralized Iswap Terrorists In Lambom Forest Of Borno State / How I View Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition / I Told My Political Godfather That I Will Vote For Obi. Abuja Bolt Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.