Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management (47582 Views)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by MufasaLion: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Because she's ill, it means she ruined her life herself? Is that the best you can come up with?

Guess Steve Jobs also ruined his life himself.

Learn empathy. And grow.

She definitely ruined her life with her lifestyle!

And about the great visionary Steve Jobs, he was the major cause of his early death. Before you come out and type rubbish, always know that some of us are avid readers!

Steve Jobs rejected conventional treatments and opted for alternative medicine, which eventually made his health deteriorate more. I don't have time to be spoonfeeding you people always. Learn to read books and seek for knowledge about things!

I don't need to learn empathy! You can be successful in life without it! Stop watching stupid motivational talks!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by StarGra: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Factfinder1:
The end.... maybe na infections wey Johnson suleman give her

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Bouncing2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who's she?

Peeps, kindly tell me any movie she's acted
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by solajacobs(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abi sule don touch am?
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Er, okay.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Warmaterial(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2022
occfx:

Me too, never watched her movie
indomie generation grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by occfx: 5:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Warmaterial:
indomie generation grin

My dear, most Nigerian movies are lazy men job but when you talk about legends like osuofia, Loco, Pete etc then then I may know. Others like mercy Johnson, Jenny, omotola I see by accident but Halima, even by accident I never see
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Corporate2020: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Quit Acting or Quit Oloshoism? Useless prostitutes, as she as told us that she slept with Alfa Sule and that Alfa Sule has used her for rituals, let her go and meet a higher Juju man to help her. She can also sleep with the Juju man since that is all she cand her gang of prostitutes can offer.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Corporate2020: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2022
jubrilcastle:
Apostle has destroyed her life totally

She also destroyed Apostle's dicck. Useless prostitute meets a Juju man on the pulpil.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Corporate2020: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2022
terrezo2002:
She has offended who she is not supposed to offend. She should go and beg for forgiveness.

Or you mean she has fuccked whom she is not supposed to fucck. She said it herself that she slept with Alfa Sule and started falling ill, and that all the Juju men she has gone to said Alfa Sule has used her for rituals. Check her Instagram page, it is there.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Bashnigga(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2022
kaymart:

But she isn't making her real earning from the movies you watch on TV.
Last last o
True talk grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by drlateef: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Treasuredgift:
Excuse me, but why are this vile
Wetin Jesus do u, that he shouldnt be preached about

Well, get ready to drown, cos we will preach him to the ends of the earth if we can, because he is the SAVIOUR, and the MESSIAH. And yes only him can save!!! And yes, he can save halima if she comes to him genuinely!!!

If u dont like it, we no send u!!!

Is pastor Suleman not preaching jesus genuinely? Are you going to deny him now? The poor lady has been inflicted with magical disease which we know them to possess. And you are still asking her to come to Jesus. Unless she is mad, would she listen to you.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Lepon02: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Johnson Suleman Otobo don ruin this babe.

Chai.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

Wow.

You probably haven't bought a yacht before too but the yachting industry grosses $bns.

The world's more than your preferences.
like I care
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
royalmu:
Who you epp
who your papa epp
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by sageb: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj0X3UlNWkl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
She stopped acting a long time ago. I remember her rift with cossy orjiakor back then.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by stunnert(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Jesuschristus:
As for apostle Johnson Suleiman,he won't escape his punishment, he should continue to enjoy for a little while

How is he responsible for her sickness ?
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by irunoko(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

One of your pastors called Suleman has used juju on her after fucking her and you are here preaching jesus? Thunder fire you!!!
there's nothing Jesus cannot heal and not every pastor is really a pastor.some are buisness men masquerading as pastors
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by irunoko(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

So sin is the cause of her sickness?

She should seek medical care, not prayer!
yes.sin =reckless sexual intercourse/commercial sex

The Bible says your body is the temple of God.he who desecrates it (some Bible version says abuses it) him shall the Lord Destroy
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by echomanji: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Why e come be like say she de send message to BAT NA
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by MufasaLion: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
irunoko:
yes.sin =reckless sexual intercourse/commercial sex

The Bible says your body is the temple of God.he who desecrates it (some Bible version says abuses it) him shall the Lord Destroy

It's common sense, not about any Bible whatever!

If you live a good lifestyle, you won't be susceptible to some health challenges easily compared to those with reckless lifestyle. It's common sense!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by royalmu: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Antimarraige:
who your papa epp
You must be a fatherless soul

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by irunoko(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's common sense, not about any Bible whatever!

If you live a good lifestyle, you won't be susceptible to some health challenges easily compared to those with reckless lifestyle. It's common sense!
true.hence the Bible is there to tell us the consequences of our actions
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Tegabadguy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
royalmu:
You must be a fatherless soul
lol says a stupid idiot using Panadol ontop another man's headache, cry me a river fool, next time mind your business and face wetin face you, oponu ayirada son of a goat grin

Your foolishness is inherited cheesy grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Corporate2020:

[b]She also destroyed Apostle's dicck[/b]Useless prostitute meets a Juju man on the pulpil.

@Bolded
how she take destroy am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.