Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management (47581 Views)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Asour: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Who cares, I've never watched her before

Wow.

You probably haven't bought a yacht before too but the yachting industry grosses $bns.

The world's more than your preferences.

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by omoredia: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi! Obidients be ready
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by terrezo2002(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
She has offended who she is not supposed to offend. She should go and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by holluwizzy: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
cool
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by brightbright: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi - I am good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by victorazy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
The numbers are for what?
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
irunoko:
May God forgive her and heal her In Jesus name amen.

The Lord says if she's ready to turn from her evil ways , humble herself and pray the Lord is ready to forgive her sins and heal her

So sin is the cause of her sickness?

She should seek medical care, not prayer!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Tutor72e: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Kellie069(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Been hearing her name lately ! But I haven’t seen her movie, neither does the face look familiar
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by israel90: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Apostle Johnson Sule Oman is demonic,he strike her with sickness so dat she won’t say more about there sex life.man of devil one day ur cup will full.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by akpunda86: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
I pray total healing upon you.....

See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

Noting like online architect bro stop messing the profession.Advertising against the ethics of the profession and Consultants.You not even registered.go and practice and stay offline.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by royalmu: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Who cares, I've never watched her before
Who you epp

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jesuschristus:
As for apostle Johnson Suleiman,he won't escape his punishment, he should continue to enjoy for a little while

You and everyone accusing that randy pastor businessman should stop that bullshit. If her family should have evidence, they should take the case to the court of law and stop disturbing the peace on social media!

She should seek medical care, not spiritual! Even your so called General Overseers will seek medical care and not go to church to pray!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by VULCAN(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't always rush to make blind comments.

Halima herself says she has spent millions in hospitals without them fully understanding what is ailing her.

She claimed it's a spiritual matter tied to her alleged relationship with Suleiman.

So resist the urge to respond to complicated issues without understanding the backstory

MufasaLion:

So sin is the cause of her sickness?

She should seek medical care, not prayer!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by akpunda86: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

It costs 0.00naira to mind your business...

No cos people like u are quacks u might be an unregistered builder but not an Architect,watt TT Ur practicing number .
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by akanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu should learn from this and quit politics on the same ground.

Speedy recovery to the sick.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by jclassiq(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
I wonder what she is up against but if it is mental health, she better not try to do it alone.

Those who are close to her should take her to see a professional asap. Mental health challenge is way bigger than anybody! I mean it.

How is she going to cope when she isn't working? How will she earn an income?

My heart goes to you, Halima. Sincerely. I pray you come out on the other side stronger and better.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by jclassiq(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
VULCAN:

Halima herself says she has spent millions in hospitals without them fully understanding what is ailing her.

She claimed it's a spiritual matter tied to her alleged relationship with Suleiman.

So resist the urge to respond to complicated issues without understanding the backstory

Maybe na psychogenic illness na. Isn't it possible she is imagining it? I think it's possible.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Bashnigga(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
When last did she even feature in any movie...for me she retired like 5-8 years ago jhoor
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
We no sabi am!
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who is she
We don’t know her here
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by WHITELIGHTER: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Madam snatch the wrong woman hubby....face the consequences
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by brightbright: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi - I was a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
what does she do?
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Plm11: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by elonize(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
jclassiq:

Maybe na psychogenic illness na. Isn't it possible she is imagining it? I think it's possible.
dey speak English der pyscho gini undecided.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
[s][/s]
VULCAN:

Millions in what hospitals? Y'all just get deceived easily when you hear the word "millions."

If she could have access to such money, why didn't she travel abroad for more better diagnosis? Why hasn't she disclosed what the doctors here diagnosed? She's hiding information from you gullible people but will come out to accuse a randy pastor businessman for her challenges.

Someone that has already believed that it's a spiritual problem will not even bother to seek better medical care.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by Bahamas95(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
I haven't even seen her in any movie before...... anyways the last Nollywood movies I remember watching was when Genevieve, Rita Dominic and co were much younger.
Re: Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management by masterflowx(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olosho down downcast grin grin grin

When they were telling her she never listened.

Her cross...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.