Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Experience Bangn A Matured Vj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Bangn A Matured Vj (512 Views)

Matured Vj Is The Best / How To Determine Shape & Depths Of Vj By Facial Features / African Lady Is The Best,oyibo Man's Compliments because Of Undisputed Bangn*watch* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Bangn A Matured Vj by ifinger: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
I have followed keenly many post on sexx with married women for a while now one common denominator is that a lot of responder lives in self denial ?I mean once they see a post involving fking a married pusi they go baseek posting Bible verses ,condeming all but themselves!
Yes most of this folks beloves it's ok to FK a a girl who is not your wife but will condem when same applies to married once!

Who made the law of condemnation of one and not the other!
I had a experience fking a married vjj I must confess it was one of the best I have had , I mean ,the married once don't stress one at all they understand stand it's all about the fkn no string attached!

It all started over 8months ago , when I was posted to a new branch of my work place , meet this lady a secretary to the organisation, she was 8yrs older than I am
As a new staff she was mandated to take me around the office and introduce me to other staff .
Not long we became close , exchanged number and started chatting, this lady will come by my office in the morning to greet each time when am alone in the office she would literally rub her bwess against my neck on the guise of greeting.
She repeated this act many times ,on one occasion I grabbed her juggs fondled it she was just smiling wow.
I taught she would stop after this encounter, however she kept coming at me and it became a routine!! I could handle her with no qualms if the opportunity presents!
So I chatted her told her that I wanted to FK her she was like no oh let's not go that far , I just smiled knowing it was just pretence
Two weeks later she chatted me and told me to arrange a venue I was like for real!
So I did ,got an hotel , invited on a Friday , she we both skipped work met at the hotel and I banged this lady , with lots of tonging she was moaning like a cow!
Immidiately,she worked into the room she removed her undies chain and layed flat on the bed I was like she really understood the job hahaha. Even if I don't ask her for more banging she will ask . I just had to pick a day she will be Dia ready to be fkd .

(1) (Reply)

Wahala As Man Books Prostitute Online Only To Find Out It's Her Daughter / Kizz Daniel Is The Only Guy That Rocks People Girl Friend For Free, See His Show / Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer Shares Pepperoni Eye-catching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.