Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People (228 Views)

Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Azeemokoya: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu has admonished the people of Ekiti State not to vote for other presidential contestants in the 2023 general elections.

Tinubu made this statement during the inauguration ceremony of the newly sworn-in Governor of Ekiti state, Abiodun Oyebanji.

In his words, “You don’t know them. The only person you know is Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you must deliver 95 per cent of the votes.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/vote-for-me-not-atiku-nor-obi-tinubu-tells-ekiti-people/

Re: Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
That is where Tinubu will get the highest votes from.
Ekiti State
Re: Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Urheadmaster(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That is where Tinubu will get the highest votes from.
Ekiti State

Is expected tongue
Re: Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by duro4chang(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Before nkor.
Re: Vote For Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People by Tinubuagbado: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law?

They are told that to leave religion out of politics.

Meanwhile tinubu said that his choice of Muslim Muslim candidate candidate is based on competence.

For the first time a church was attacked in owo, after the attack Tinubu made a choice of Muslim Muslim ticket.

My question is, are the Christians in the Southwest ready for sharia law, when Shetima takes over?

He was caught today speaking against christian holy communion, he said that church rats can eT poisoned holy communion.

My questions is are Yoruba christians ready for shariah that tinubu has planned for them?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Directs Service Providers To Reverse Upward Tariff Adjustment / Video Of Lagos In 1960. / Search For Love When You Broke Or Wait When You Get Rich,which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.