Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship (761 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2011
This is an illustration of the Romance Section between the typical male and female members.

Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2011
;d
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by xkillz(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2011
LOL! So on POINT! cheesy Too MUCH FORMING on THIS SECTION!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by LongOne1(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2011
So true, nice one Poster
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Do you blame the girl?she too fine for that frog looking breast sucker tongue
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
^ grin grin
So funny Op. How did u know?
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by xkillz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Do you blame the girl?she too fine for that frog looking bosom sucker tongue
LOL! grin grin grin I can Guess why! Her bosoms were DAMN TOO SMALL! grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Scash(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Do you blame the girl?she too fine for that frog looking bosom sucker tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked
xkillz:

LOL! So on POINT! cheesy Too MUCH FORMING on THIS SECTION!!! grin grin grin

wen d guys are so abusive, lettin ones guard down wld let u get d insult of ur life. angry
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
xkillz:

LOL! grin grin grin I can Guess why! Her bosoms were DAMN TOO SMALL! grin grin grin tongue tongue

^^Or maybe her intellect was to much for him to comprehend tongue
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by xkillz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
wen d guys are so abusive, lettin ones guard down wld let u get d insult of your life. angry

Relax JOR! "Some GUYS" are abusive! What of those that are NOT? And Majority of GIRLS go about with this kinda face ( angry ) Why? grin grin grin grin

^^Or maybe her intellect was to much for him to comprehend tongue

I'll say the opposite! That's why the guy had to drink, to forget his "PRESENT" Sorrow! grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by MMM2(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
op

u re right undecided

I dont know what all dis ladies re doing in romance section angry

We need 2 stop dem from coming 2 NL now angry

Becos dey re stingy with dere things angry angry angry angry

We need new & fresh batch (ladies) dat re cheerful giver wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by claremont(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
The lady= Diary of the Mad Black woman! angry
The man= Diary of the Tired Black man!
angry
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by zealot4me(f): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
sexkillz wetin happen naw? den ban u ni?
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by chibaby5(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Childish I say
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
claremont:

The lady= Diary of the Mad Black woman! angry
The man= Diary of the Tired Black man!
angry
Copyright!

'Diary of a bad man'
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
So people date themselves here? grin grin grin

Una well done ooo.
Re: Photo Of Nairaland Romance Section Relationship by aledu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
Are you sure these guys are together or they just happen to sit next to each other with different business to attend to. huh

(1) (Reply)

Lust In Translation / Wat Does She Mean / What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.