Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi (23086 Views)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by daygee12: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2022
xpressionx:
We need all hands on deck to win election.

These Northerners address Gumi,so of Obi reached out to them VIA a visit to Gumi,it is welcomed

But u can criticize Shettima for dinning with Bandit. Most of these Obi supporters head needs to be checked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by John4B: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2022
One day u gonna hv heart attack because of these politians. Engage urself to something meaningful
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Chrismania100: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2022
When i tell people that Nigeria is made up of 5 countries in one country, they didn't agree.I didn't see where this calamity entity called Nigeria can be one when tribes and religious have been destroying Nigeria even before BC.Even in the next 10 billion years, Nigeria will never be good,even if Peter obi entered.Do you think evil people in the form of cabal and some In National Assembly would even allow good things to happen in Nigeria? They will rather impeach him out,if he refuses to compromise with their criminal ideology. To me,the best way for Nigeria is divide this country,let Thinubu rule Yoruba, let Atiku rule north & let Obi rule East, and Wike or Amaechi rule South South.

The way this murderfuckers talked about Peter Obi everyday by day shows you the kind hatred yoruba people have for igbos.Some of those,( deadly tribalistic Yourbas,)who criticised peter Obi,deep inside their mind, they knew that Peter Obi is by far the best candidate among them all,but becos he is an igbo man, they choose to hate him for nothing.Tomorrow, they will accuse igbos if tribalism.They will prefer that a terrorist or even mad man rule them instead of an igbo man,just to tell you how evil and hatred have eaten them deeply inside their heart.Who in his right sense will agree to support APC or Thinubu knowing fullwell how evil and desperate Tinubu is.Upon all the calamity APC brought to this Country,&how they will equate #1 to $1,yet this evil yoruba urchins are stil pushing Tinubu & want him to be in ASO Rock, whether live or dead,upon they are aware that the man's health is highly questionable. Yoruba, Hausa & South South have been ruling this country since independence with nothing to show for it.Now, we want to try South-East, this emilako man came out ,as if his regime would be different from making MC Oluomo Minster of transport,while katakana minister for petroleum,bunch of touts.

You criticised a man of have a structureless structure, yet you are having sleepless night over him.Tomorrow now,if you die of Highblood pressure over Obi, what will you tell you God? It is now down on Agbados that the North they are hoping to get a bulk votes is being conquered by Atiku,the reason this Paid Agbodos stayed online 247 just to discourage others obidients to hate Obi so that they can switch allegiance to their paid master.But, upon all their Propagandas efforts, sweating everyday about Obi, yet obidients urchins refused to be moved or shifted,cos no sane man will ever vote for Thinubu and Shettima whose evil hidden agenda is not well known.

Obi has never for a single day criticised Tinubu.when they see that they can't nail obi, they switched over to Obi supporters as if obi has any control over their supporters.This foolish people criticised Ebele Goodluck, called him all bad name, even used coffin on him,nobody held their supporters. Now, people are criticising their Candidates,they now remembered Obi supporters are uncultured.Double standards.What happens to " i will make #1=$1" and numerous fake promises to Nigerians.Upon all the numerous killings on Christians, kaduna train kidnapping.In APC government, bandits are calling their victims with cellphones demanding ramsoms, and they are being paid in dollars,yet the bandits cannot
be traced or arrested.Upon Nigeria has the worst economy in Africa, and the worst in Nigeria History, yet this APC stil want to rule us again.

My candid advice to the obidient family,do not allow this evil agbados to deceive you in to voting this evil man called Tinubu & Shettima,they can't be well with you..No matter their Propaganda,plz do not fall for them.Do not allow them to deceive you.A word is enough for a wise man

GentleChief:
Is Peter Obi the only candidate in this election? Why so many attacks on him?

They said he is structureless and has no structure.

Why then does his name and charisma bother his opponents so much? Why is a structureless man giving these hoodlums sleepless nights? If he was truly structureless like other parties like Accord, ADC etc.... He won't be giving these people headache. This implies there is something these people are not telling us. And that thing is the very fact that...

PETER OBI IS HIGHLY STRUCTURED BY THE MASSES.

Kwankwaso and Atiku they said has bigger structures don't even receive half of wicked lies Peter Obi receive daily from these attackers. Nawa oo.... Make una allow the man rest small jare.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Diligence: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2022
Mr Peter Obi and Yusuf Ahmed Datti visiting Sheik Gumi is a strategic masterpiece that trounced Tinubu & Atiku!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
VoteWisely
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:
It is the surprise of desperation.

An old politician whose politics over the past 20yrs has involved all that we have come to hate about our politics without ideology, managed to decieve many that he is different from the rest and that he would do things differently and bring about a new Nigeria, yet he has been pursuing the support of all those who gave us the Nigeria that needs to be changed.

He has never decieved me because I know very well that he belongs to the old order.

This fellow did not die for APGA as promised, but some foolish youths think they are running for President through him who has no character, integrity, or steadfastness?

As for the hypocrisy of the zombiedients, if MC Oluomo joins Labour Party today, the zombies will rejoice that they have finally won in Lagos.

They have no ethics or decency as they pretend. They just want to capture power and would not tolerate any criticism or democratic rights that would challenge their planned government.

Gbam !!!
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2022
bluebay:

Don’t let the Name
Peter OBI give you high blood pressure coz am certain you won’t live to see His Inauguration o.

Inauguration of obituary ? In Angulu or where ?
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by harmonyglobal: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Your holy messiah.....when I tell u politicians are the same...some gullible one say obi is different
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2022
A fake commander needs a fake Flame keeper. If you know you know
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Allisgud: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Na strategy,gumi will lead peter obi to where bandits are,and u know wetin go happen he will not pity them like the present ones
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by seunjungle1(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Shut up your fuckery ogbeni, if the visit was made by Asiwaju or Atiku we would have had no space for comment here again....
He is structured by masses right? Do you forget that no one can monopolised the number, strength and capability of the masses alone.
My pity for you has lost since.

GentleChief:

Why then does his name and charisma bother his opponents so much? Why is a structureless man giving these hoodlums sleepless nights? If he was truly structureless like other parties like Accord, ADC etc.... He won't be giving these people headache. This implies there is something these people are not telling us. And that thing is the very fact that...

Kwankwaso and Atiku they said has bigger structures don't even receive half of wicked lies Peter Obi receive daily from these attackers. Nawa oo.... Make una allow the man rest small jare.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Banhammy717: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Peter Obi and terrorism are like 5 & 6.
He set up IPOB in Anambra so he's negotiating with his counterpart on how to nationalise IPOB unknown gunmen I activities in Nigeria.
Almighty God will never allow Peter Obi to near Presidency. Amen
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Fellows74: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2022
It should be noted for the benefit of those who does not know what it means to be a president of a country.
As a president, it means that you are every body's or group's president especially those who do not even like you.
You don't go segregating because that will be your worst undoing.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
inoki247:
Obi don Carry him supporters go where dem no know....

Buh as usual dey will hide dere hypocrisy.....

I'm sure if na one of the 2 other candidates dem go don set the social media on fire...

They're already telling us his building bridges and if u ask dem which type of bridge oh dem no go talk....

Maybe he wants to build bridge through Gumi Wey go start from Kaduna enta the forest go meet Bandits since Gumi is now Julius Berger...
He is Building the Collapsing Bridge grin
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by emilo2bad: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
GentleChief:

he is the only candidate making noise on social media
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Invitationn: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Guyman01:
This is a propaganda piece, but he has said severally that he is willing to talk with whoever is ready to talk with him on issues except bandits and terrorists, Sheikh Gumi is still a free citizen as we know
Lol.
See his the narrative is changing all of a sudden.
Gumi got the terrorist tag from you guys for mediating between the bandits and the government. The FG was tagged for supporting and sympathizing with terrorists by enduring Gumi instead of putting him in jail, even though Gumi was acting on his own accord- FG didn't hire him to do any negotiations on their behalf.

Shettima is also tagged terrorist/terrorists sympathizer for taking a picture with alleged repentant terrorists.

But Obi is just trying to make peace and we shouldn't be critical of him.
The heights of hypocrisy to say the least.

But today, Obi
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Invitationn: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2022
5iine:
Votes from terrorists are also needed.

They are Nigerians
grin grin
100%. The LP and Obi must go and campaign for Sambisa
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by emilo2bad: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2022
xpressionx:

These Northerners address Gumi,so of Obi reached out to them VIA a visit to Gumi,it is welcomed
yeah all hands must be on the desk including bandits
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by emilo2bad: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Mightymanna:
It seems like peter Obi is giving some people sleepless nights, they said he can't win a single state yet they are so worried about him
he is the only candidate making noise on social media
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by loooozeem: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:

An old politician whose politics over the past 20yrs has involved all that we have come to hate about our politics without ideology, managed to decieve many that he is different from the rest and that he would do things differently and bring about a new Nigeria, yet he has been pursuing the support of all those who gave us the Nigeria that needs to be changed.

He has never decieved me because I know very well that he belongs to the old order.

This fellow did not die for APGA as promised, but some foolish youths think they are running for President through him who has no character, integrity, or steadfastness?

As for the hypocrisy of the zombiedients, if MC Oluomo joins Labour Party today, the zombies will rejoice that they have finally won in Lagos.

They have no ethics or decency as they pretend. They just want to capture power and would not tolerate any criticism or democratic rights that would challenge their planned government.

The talk
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by loooozeem: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2022
its a normal thing

BUT

I DON'T SEE ANY GOOD THING IN THIS MAN BEFORE.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by Passionate1(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
All I see na diplomacy and a dangerous Man. . . whereas sowore dey blunt. . .
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by VTJN(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
BurialGround:

Yoruba man with Muslim Muslim ticket cannot rule Nigeria.

Go and read history you will understand.
olodo Abiola won with Muslim Muslim ticket but was denied

Tinubu will win and succeed Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by VTJN(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2022
07kjb:

Stop talking like a slowpoke
Lol

That is the truth bro

An igbo man cannot be president in Nigeria

This is just the obvious truth
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:

as for me, on the mandate of Sowore & the entire AAC party team members I stand & restand. [url]#Sowore2023[/url] is is distinguished & as clear as daylight.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2022
inoki247:
Obi don Carry him supporters go where dem no know....

Buh as usual dey will hide dere hypocrisy.....

I'm sure if na one of the 2 other candidates dem go don set the social media on fire...

They're already telling us his building bridges and if u ask dem which type of bridge oh dem no go talk....

Maybe he wants to build bridge through Gumi Wey go start from Kaduna enta the forest go meet Bandits since Gumi is now Julius Berger...
I swear. Only OMOLEYE SOWORE is distinguished. Voters awake from ur zombiesm state.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
bluebay:

Don’t let the Name
Peter OBI give you high blood pressure coz am certain you won’t live to see His Inauguration o.
re u kidding? U turn blind eyes to this glaring fraud right b4 ur eyes. My brother, pls stop, u will regret it. Obi is ibb, buhari, atiku, tinubu, yes kwankwaso. & These people re Obi. Their agenda is one & thesame. Loyalty is to one another & their pockets. Not to Nigerians as a nation. Sowore is distinguished. Do not play like dis with ur future & that of ur children once more. Election isn't premiere league where u pick a football club as ur favorite & stick to it weather it wins or loose. Open ur eyes to logic & unbiased reasoning
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2022
xpressionx:

no it's not. Thought he said he was different & not of the old order?? Sowore who is of the new order & stands with d common Nigerians has not visited ibb, OBJ, Jonathan, yaardua family, etc, let alone sheikh Gumi. The feelings of d people the electorate must be taken into account. I will not blindly follow. Zombiedients re under a spell. I am fully awake, I go with Sowore & the entire AAC. Seun kuti goes with him too.
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
All Politicians are the same
hence I stand with distinguished Sowore & the entire AAC party team members as a whole come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
No amount of criticisms will make a genuine Peter Obi supporter change his mind about voting for him unless the person was just pretending to be his supporter.

The reason is simply that the alternatives (Tinubu and Atiku) are no-go areas. Those two represent everything wrong with the country.
Sowore is the only alternative, jokes on u
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by newdawn2017(f): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?
u ve heard Sowore speak. Or is he not a presidential candidate, why d exclusions?
Re: Peter Obi Criticized For Visiting Sheikh Gumi by SmartPolician: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
newdawn2017:
Sowore is the only alternative, jokes on u

Sowore is no alternative because he has no political track records. Nigerian institutions are too weak to be handed over to such a fellow.

You cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria if you have no political track records. Sowore should start from his state and rise to the federal level - that's how things work here.

PS: If you like learn, if you quote me again to argue, I won't respond. Have yourself a beautiful afternoon if you are in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid / NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / Workers To Know New Minimum Wage In August, Says TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.