Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained (2202 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Church Rat, Poisoned Holy Communion Is Comment Offensive / Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi / The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2022
See original thread here.

Arewa Interactive Session: Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change

Bola Tinubu on climate change:

"How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion"?

I also joined in making jest of the man. But a friend explained it to me and I think justice demands that I share it.

Church rat = Poor nations

Poisoned holy communion = something that is inherently good or supposed to be good but laced with poison, in this case climate change.

Poor nations didn't cause climate change, if they had any contribution at all to it, it's very minimal. The more developed nations caused it and they are now forcing or imploring poor nations to make changes like banning coals, firewoods and co without giving financial support that will make it easier for them to survive without these things.

Making all these changes without having alternatives or financial support to cope is more like poisoning these poor nations.

He should have used a better analogy really, but I don't think he was blabbling.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Lalasticlala, nlfpmod

Please push to FP.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Tonypen247(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Haha
Everyone trying to make meaning from a statement that is quite obvious to be incoherent. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by gasparpisciotta: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Op is a wise man.

The technology revolution of first world countries was powered by coal, and other materials inimical to a clean climate.

Poor developing Nations are now being saddled with some huge responsibilities of supporting climate change when simple stuffs like generating power is a big challenge.

However, if these rich Nations decide to hinge their financial assistance on fulfilling climate change conditions, then poor nations (church rats) will have no other option but to remain undeveloped so long as we continue to take these financial support (poisoned communions).

African leaders need to have a rethink.

Stay on our lane and develop the African Union

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Racoon(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Meaning Tinubu can't speak to Nigerians in his own wise? So every incoherent and incongruent statement made by the chronically sick and cognitively impaired emilokan must be subjected to different interpretations by his urchins and miscreants?

"After eight years of Buhari's vacant, dementia-plagued presidency, the last thing Nigeria needs is another presidency that will double down on it, that would be conducted through dishonest press releases by presidential spokespersons, paid social media troll farms, and TV appearances by deviously mercenary mind managers. https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/10/why-is-bola-tinubu-hiding-in-london.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Moh247: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2022
It's a simple statement.... Let's not dwell on it too much before CIA picks it up and use it against Africa..
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2022
Tonypen247:
Haha
Everyone trying to make meaning from a statement that is quite obvious to be incoherent. grin
Which part of the explanation is giving you tough time?
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by advanceDNA: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2022
..tinubu supporters be like "baba why you dey always make supporting you difficult for us"

Una no dey tire.... you always have to explain for him........

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
So every incoherent and incongruent statement made by the chronically sick and cognitively impaired emilokan must be subjected to different interpretations by his urchins and miscreants?

You're free to critique the explanation if you think it's out of place.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
..tinubu supporters be like "baba why you dey always make supporting you difficult for us"

Una no dey tire.... you always have to explain for him........
Tinubu isn't the one fabricating stats.

Is he?

He isn't the one saying "we do" to simple interview questions.

Is he?
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Racoon(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:
You're free to critique the explanation if you think it's out of place.
Tinubu’s incoherence and cognitive impairment didn't start today. No sane person should defend these stupid unpardonable gaffes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by DonMaxxy(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2022
There's nothing like analogy here. Hunters don catch the church rat eating the holy communion at St Bat's Church Iragbiji

They set trap for am with 8 holy communion shocked grin

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Tinubu’s incoherence and cognitive impairment didn't start today. No sane person should defend these stupid unpardonable gaffes.
Just like your "take it from me, we do" masters, you offer no rational support for whatever you say.

You're not used to intellectual discussions.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Racoon(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:
Just like your "take it from me, we do" masters, you offer no rational support for whatever you say.You're not used to intellectual discussions.
Yeah! You that is intellectually sound but defending an incoherent man like Bola Tinubu please continue.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! You that is intellectually sound but defending an incoherent man like Bola Tinubu please continue.
Bro, take your L in peace, please.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by socialmediaman: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by advanceDNA: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:

Tinubu isn't the one fabricating stats.

Is he?

He isn't the one saying "we do" to simple thing interview questions.

Is he?

All politicians are liars....we know that... campaign periods is for saying what they can and ehat they cant do....atiku, obi, tinubu, sowore, all of them are lairs....

But when u now lie togther with being incoherent, mád, and senile....that makes it worse.. u too know this man doesnt look good out there.. always saying rubbish like someone in a psychiatric hospital.....

When he was ok seff....he ddnt know how to talk....any time he met with pensioners at "i am alive verification" used to tackle ghost pensioner...

tinubu will ask them live to their face..." Old people do die naa, why you people this many?....wont you die at all?" And he will be laughing like he's just kidding ... In case u ddnt know...Baba has been mád for a long time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Afamed: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Op , you simply can not convince IPOB whom their leader presented GCE?

Ipob who believed PMB was cloned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Iliveforever(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2022
WHEN DRUG BECOMES FOOD, SENSE BECOMES BOLA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

All politicians are liars....we know that... campaign periods is for saying what they can and ehat they cant do....atiku, obi, tinubu, sowore, all of them are lairs....

But when u now lie togther with being incoherent, mád, and senile....that makes it worse.. u too know this man doesnt look good out there.. always saying rubbish like someone in a psychiatric hospital.....

When he was ok seff....he ddnt know how to talk....any time he met with pensioners at "i am alive verification" used to tackle ghost pensioner...

tinubu will ask them live to their face..." Old people do die naa, why you people this many?....wont you die at all?" And he will be laughing like he's just kidding ... In case u ddnt know...Baba has been mád for a long time
You have right to air your opinion.

And we have right to throw it in the dustbin.

It's a simple life.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:
Op , you simply can not convince IPOB whom their leader presented GCE?

Ipob who believed PMB was cloned

Really? Pandora presented GCE?

I thought he has a dozen Masters.

Turns out they're a dime a dozen Masters.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by alanto: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Good luck trying to make Igbos reason with Tinubu. More like mission impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Iliveforever(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
It's a simple statement.... Let's not dwell on it too much before CIA picks it up and use it against Africa..

Ur emirilokan goofed for the uncountable time and you no longer want to dwell on it??

Tell me, what are you gaining if Nigeria is destroyed completely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Zionmdde: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:
See original thread here.

I also joined in making jest of the man. But a friend explained it to me and I think justice demands that I share it.

Dummies

The question was
"What will you do about the effects of climate change in the north?"
In simpler terms what will you do about flooding and other disasters climate change has brought to the north. So flood should finish us all if the west don't give us money

Now analyse that church rat and communion again

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Gentino(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Whenever Peter Obi speaks, people would to verify facts and figures but whenever Tinubu speaks, his hired analysts would start arranging and re-arranging his words to make sense.

Vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2022
Zionmdde:

Dummies

The question was
"What will you do about the effects of climate change in the north?"
In simpler terms what will you do about flooding and other disasters climate change has brought to the north. So flood should finish us all if the west don't give us money

Now analyse that church rat and communion again
It's not my fault that you can't comprehend a simple passage.
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Zionmdde: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:

It's not my fault that you can't comprehend a simple passage.
Ogbeni relate the question " what will you do about the effect of climate change in the north" with your mumu rat and communion analogy
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Moh247: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Iliveforever:

Ur emirilokan goofed for the uncountable time and you no longer want to dwell on it??

Tell me, what are you gaining if Nigeria is destroyed completely

Goofed how?!

Church rat .... Poor nation, 3rd world countries

Poisoned Holy communion..... Climate change

Why should Africa cut Cheap energy from coal when US and EU enjoys such at the expense of poor Africans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Gentino:
Whenever Peter Obi speaks, people would to verify facts and figures but whenever Tinubu speaks, his hired analysts would start arranging and re-arranging his words to make sense.

Vote wisely.

You too like vawulence grin
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:

Goofed how?!

Church rat .... Poor nation, 3rd world countries

Poisoned Holy communion..... Climate change

Why should Africa cut Cheap energy from coal when US and EU enjoys such at the expense of poor Africans

It's actually a very deep analogy.
The man has earned more of my respect for this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by Chnbanc: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
beardedboy:

You have right to air your opinion.

And we have right to throw it in the dustbin.

It's a simple life.
so also he has rights to throw your opinion into the trashcan
Re: Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained by beardedboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
so also he has rights to throw your opinion into the trashcan
It's a free world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients In Edo Mobbed Peter Obi As He Lands In Benin City For Edo Rally / Unbelievable! See What Pa Adebanjo Said To Obi In Front Of Yoruba People � / Comparative Overview Of Atiku, Obi & Bola Tinubu On 20 Points Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.