Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty (37667 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Johnson225(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
JONSYN7154:
you're far from me
No problem bro! Shalom
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Okd1: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fucking spammer nobody should click on the link. It's connected to a scam page of paxful.

Rexabox:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Paxful Giveaway
Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users Accounts

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

I prefer the Chinese to the Westerners.
Nigeria has been under the indirect rule of the Westerners for decades.

Indirect rule is their policy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Robinmido(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
You know before i used to see them as the best in every thing but right now they can't mess with the Chinese or Russians. Just dwelling on Thier past glory.
TriittNG:

There was so many hype about the West that I found to be fake when i started to live amongst them.
They were heavy on the propaganda and overating to over compensate for the lack of substance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Xiaohei(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
way you take get mind insult me back just know say men don begin dey find you. Go report for police station, nothing will stop me from doing to you what I plan to do. You will see me soon...promise

You say wetin? You think na small pikin you dey word with? You funny quench! You are mouthed. Make you buy plane tickets, then tell me when you go arrive, I go personally go wait for you for arrival lounge. Be gone!
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Premiumwriter: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:
A fight should be organized between Nigerian police and the Chinese police. I'm darn sure the Chinese employing tactics and terrific karate and kungfu styles, would smoothly beat the living shit outta every officer currently serving in the Nigerian police Force.

One Chinese police would make 100,000 Nigerian police cry blood.

The world has seen how corrupt, untrustworthy and evil the Nigerian police is.

The Nigerian police are very good in holding the umbrellas for the Chinese when it's raining. Now, they can't trust them with their umbrellas any more.
You probably think the Chinese also fly in real life like they do in the movies undecided undecided
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by TriittNG: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Robinmido:
You know before i used to see them as the best in every thing but right now they can't mess with the Chinese or Russians. Just dwelling on Thier past glory.
100% accurate.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by viodemus: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
I pity Nigeria for he day china decides to take back their money with interest. No gra gra can help Nigeria during that period.

If it gets to war, don't bank on the NA, na big white bedsheets dem go dey use as peace flags. China needs space for their people, a resources filled Nigeria seems suitable for china. If Nigerians have to kpai enmass for that reality, so be it. Am sure China thinks this way.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Billygee2u: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
dyera:
Good, since Nigerian police refused to have sense, let Chinese police take over.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Yea right! China can only do such rubbish in corrupt Naigeria and Africa. Bring that shit over here we willl deport alla dem chinkos.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Pootle: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
imagine been arrested by a Chinese polices in your own country grin
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by fortune1894(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
They will be the ones to arrest Buhari when he leaves office for the loans he took from them.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Yankee101: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Who allowed it?
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Karnice600: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2022
dre11:
Report: China Running ‘Overseas Police Stations’ in Nigeria, Others, Disrespecting Sovereignty

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/18/report-china-running-overseas-police-stations-in-nigeria-others-disrespecting-sovereignty/

Going through the first few comments, it looks like most of us ain't seeing what gravity of setback this translates to for a democratic nation.
China is just few years on the world stage as a regional world power and you can smell her desperation for total control and suppression of opinions and wills.
Peter Obi's romance with this crooked Asians is one staggering part I'm deeply praying shouldn't get the better of the country, when he eventually becomes president.
About yesterday or a the day before, Hong Kong peaceful protesters at the Chinese consulate in the UK, were physically and seriously assaulted by the CCP officials at the premises, in violation of British democratic laws that allows right to peaceful protest. The British police intervened and have began plans on the next punitive measures to mete out to those Chinese officials.
If you run a democratic system, give China borderlines and be strict with them, else you'll be selling off your democratic privileges and future in exchange for loans and cheap chaffs.
It's very essential the FG begin placing checks and regulations, and also learn how healthy alliances are created.
You know who are your true allies in the face of crisis, not just 'business'. They are mostly built from shared ideologies than anything else. The EU knows this, but the AU unfortunately doesn't. Look at the EU-US-UK resolve in the face of Russian aggression. It speak volumes.
I just hope our leaders learn in time.

Fuzhou Chinese police illegally in New York as well.
Take a look at the screenshots below, showing responses from the comments section on yahoo news page about this same issue. Compare it with the responses from Nairaland.
You can easily see why we may never have great leaders in the future. When I say Nigeria is suffering from a mindset problem, not leadership problems, some people thought I was biased.
Below is a proof.

Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Karnice600: 2:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Kasssandra:

I guess Germany, USA, Australia, Japan,Canada, Spain and the Netherlands and Germany and France too and so on are also bleeped thanks to their wicked rulers...

Those maps are misleading. For the US, it's just New York. Moreover it was an illegal move from certain NGOs with the Chinese consulate, done covertly . Check back in the coming weeks if this wouldn't be dealt with before then.
These were done secretly.
Developed Countries ve began taking steps to expel them with drastic measures following.
Xi is sick.
Re: China Running ‘overseas Police Stations’ In Nigeria, Disrespecting Sovereignty by Faithworld1(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Well, from what I learnt Here china had debunked the allegations through an official from Chinese Embassy in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.