Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ (948 Views)

Tinubu Just Insulted The Entire Northern Nigeria. / See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) / Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by NwaIdeato: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Poisoned holy communion? idiomatic expression or not that allusion of using the holy communion in the context of being poisoned is not only unnecessary but unacceptable, the church should definitely not take that lightly...why would a holy communion even be poisoned in the first place? of all references to make why use a religious symbol and sacrament of the church to score a political point?! I bet if Obi used the Quran or any Islamic symbol to make idioms, the internet will be flaring up with anti Obi statements from the Agbadorian Muslims.

Tinubu will hear from us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by successmatters(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2022
He should have just said poisoned cake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Moh247: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2022
Religious bigots

Better find another way to Campaign because you are just making a fool of yourself

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Zionmdde: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
Religious bigots

Better find another way to Campaign because you are just making a fool of yourself
Says someone whose religion beheads people for something less. Tinubu should start using Islam and leave Christianity alone

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by slimfit1(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu picked a terrorist as vice president which is why CAN is worried. We Christians are not fools, we don't forget things easily we might not react or retaliate according to our religion that says we should preach and show peace. We just won't let it happen again peacefully. It's not about religion but he doesn't want to change position.
If Shetima does not have and agenda he would resign and tell Tinubu to find someone else that fits our demands.
Tinubu does not understand Hausa Muslims some of us do. If you make it happen once then the pattern will never change again look at Kaduna state. They killed the Christian governor to make sure they do not have a Christian governor. They will go to any level for their religion even though they do not even follow the Qur'an. You can't pick a candidate for Vice President that has links with terrorists in the past, for you to pick such a candidate and tell us he is the best candidate that can get you vote says a lot about you, says a lot about the people he governed, says a lot about your party. Personally, this decision just says that Tinubu has no principles at all, and we should not make that mistake again.
Tinubu is the best candidate for the job, but he is 15 years late his health let him down, and he shot himself on the foot with Shetima. Christians have always been the victims in Nigeria even currently as we have a useless vice President that is Christian that should have resigned ages ago. The Northern vice president always make themselves more powerful and look at Atiku during Obasanjo's term. He got Obasanjo impeached. Tinubu must not think he will be in control they will kill him and say he wasn't healthy anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by HappyPagan: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Make una carry this una body of Christ go siddon, make we hear word
Body of Christ, Body of Christ, na your body?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by seunmsg(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu pressing the necks of obituarists since 1999

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Throwback: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Hahahahaha!

As dem don see say na dem no get brain to understand English wey Tinubu talk, dem don bring religion debate enter the matter.

Peter Obi has failed.

I as a Christian and Catholic will continue supporting Tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by kettykin: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2022
From raising fake bishops, to bribing and enticing other bishops with transportation money, to campaigning on on a Sunday and now this poisoned communion , how on in the whole world can holy communion be poisoned. , I'd this is not the spirit of antichrist ,I don't what on earth it is.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Throwback: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
He should have just said poisoned cake

Your own church dey keep cake for store?

What should be edible in a church store for the church rat to feast on if not stored communion bread?

But you say your own church na confectionery wey dey store cake.

Continue to de mumu yourself.

You cannot support Obi and not appear like a hypocrite and zombie.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by plaindealer: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2022
These ipob religious bigots no dey taya ni?

You fools go wail out of control i swear..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by madapcmod: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Of all words to use to explain holy communion, the drug addict has to bring in " poisoned Holy Communion" and church rat. I know d church rat idiom, but going to d extreme of calling holy communion "poisoned" is unacceptable.

If Tinubu cannot express himself well, he should rather speak in Yoruba and have a translator help him.

Enough of these unpresidential gaffes from so called "first class in Accounting" baggage of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by FirstSon01: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu didn't in anyway insult the "body of Christ" by his statement.

If you went to school, you'll understand what analogies are and how they're used. What he was trying to explain is about how Africa can't take part in the drive for green energy. He wasn't in anyway referencing the soul of Christ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by successmatters(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:

Your own church dey keep cake for store?

Was a church necessary in the whole analogy?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by HappyPagan: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Does getting outraged about this make you a Christian? Why so hurt?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Throwback: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:

Your problem is that you want to dictate to Tinubu what to say and how to say, but you can't even dictate to Peter Obi who you are running for President through him?

No be witchcraft be that?

Abi na you tell Peter Obi to visit Sheikh Gumi?

Yet you zombiedients decieve yourselves that you are running for President through Peter Obi.

I laugh at your pure foolishness.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by madapcmod: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

As dem don see say na dem no get brain to understand English wey Tinubu talk, dem don bring religion debate enter the matter.

Peter Obi has failed.

You must not lie to defend your bad product candidate.

If actually you are a Catholic as claimed, and an idiot desecrates the main essence of Catholic worship which is the Eucharist; with "poisoned" adjective, and you applaud him, then I doubt your Catholicism.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by 4teenblaq: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

Peter Obi has failed.

Mumu man.. You fellow Christian was killed in Sokoto for saying exactly the same thing Tinubu said yesterday in vice versa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by drlateef: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Poisoned holy communion? idiomatic expression or not that allusion of using the holy communion in the context of being poisoned is not only unnecessary but unacceptable, the church should definitely not take that lightly...why would a holy communion even be poisoned in the first place? of all references to make why use a religious symbol and sacrament of the church to score a political point?! I bet if Obi used the Quran or any Islamic symbol to make idioms, the internet will be flaring up with anti Obi statements from the Agbadorian Muslims.

Tinubu will hear from us.

Rubbish!!! Strawman’s argument. You have nothing to nail him. You are gnawing at inconsequential statements of proverbs. We all understand what he meant and we know he did not mean to abuse or malign any religion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by 4teenblaq: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
FirstSon01:

If you went to school, you'll understand what analogies are and how they're used. What he was trying to explain is about how Africa can't take part in the drive for green energy. He wasn't in anyway referencing the soul of Christ.

I believe if Peter Obi make the same analogy with Quran or other Islamic reference, you won't take it likely with him.

Let stop being hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by 4teenblaq: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

Rubbish!!! Strawman’s argument. You have nothing to nail him. You are gnawing at inconsequential statements of proverbs. We all understand what he meant and we know he did not mean to abuse or malign any religion.

I remembered what happened to Deborah.
Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by madapcmod: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2022
FirstSon01:

Can a Christian use Muhammed idiomatically to explain alcohol consumption without getting killed or beheaded?

Can a Christian use mosque idiomatically to explain something like this without getting attacked by the Muslims?

This is how Muslims keep desecrating Christianity and getting away with it because you lots want to claim woke, but they guard their religion jealousy.

We have not forgotten El rufai's Jesus, Mary and Martha prostitute analogy that raised dust the other time.

The same thieeeefnubu arranged fake Bishops and went Scott free with it, can a Christian go free from all these religious issues Thieeeefnubu is causing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by dyera(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Hearing the term poisoned holy communion will scare christians who take holy communion.

The muslims will not tolerate something like this. Deborah that only dissed their prophet, they killed her.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by madapcmod: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2022
drlateef:

Proverb you say?

But Deborah was murdered by your likes in Sokoto for bringing Muhammed into a figure of speech?

Do you know what holy communion means in Christianity to use poisoned adjective along with it?

Of all idioms or word selection to explain climate change, na Christian religion sacred Holy Communion came to his head bc he wants to prove to Muslim Arewa that he is one of them in Islam, right?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by madapcmod: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2022
He should have used shit stained holy Koran and flies analogy there, let's see if he will come out alive.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by limeta(f): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
Religious bigots

How can a prophet of God marry a six years old girl ,
Kill and rob innocent people of life and goods .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by Jajaofokpoko1: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2022
R.I.P sister Deborah
You said something less than this and got stoned and burned to death,and the worse even educated Muslims supported your death

She sure didn’t get the justice she deserved

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by omenka(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2022
I am a banifide Christian, maybe not a "born again", and part of the body of Christ.

I do not feel INSULTED by Jagaban's remarks. So, op, speak for your bigoted self.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by techWriter3: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
Religious bigotsBetter locate another way to Campaign because you are just making a fool of yourself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by tooth4tooth: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
omenka:
I am a banifide Christian, maybe not a "born again", and part of the body of Christ.

I do not feel INSULTED by Jagaban's remarks. So, op, speak for your bigoted self.
I don't feel insulted too because there is nothing wrong with his choice of words. They should vent their frustration elswhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2022
tooth4tooth:
I don't feel insulted too because there is nothing wrong with his choice of words. They should vent their frustration elswhere
OP is Igbo bigot who supports ipob terrorist group backing Pa Obi but hates Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju is Yoruba and muslim faithful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Insulted The Body Of Christ by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Moh247:
Religious bigots

Una dun buy pampers and sleeping pills for pa Tinubu today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Man Jailed by Gov Diri Released from Prison. Hails Tinubu / Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Cross River Ahead Of Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.