Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage (721 Views)

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by HarlequinLekex: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Why are a lot of intending couples getting themselves pregnant before marriage?

Why this trend?
Re: Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by Slynation(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2022
With the high rate of immortality and abortion among young females and males...it is advisable to test the goods you are about buying before paying for it...
Re: Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by dopedan(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
With the high rate of immortality and abortion among young females and males...it is advisable to test the goods you are about buying before paying for it...
You must be a wicked man

2 Likes

Re: Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by spencekat(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
dopedan:

You must be a wicked man
A very wicked man
Re: Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by Oluneutral: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's not any trend, it's an individual choice and decision. We still have men who wouldn't want their wives pregnant before wedding. It all boils down on individuals' choice.

And you know what? Neither of the choices or decisions is wrong.
Re: Congrats to Myself I am getting pregnant before marriage by aisha1314(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why are a lot of intending couples getting themselves pregnant before marriage?

Why this trend?

Like the guy above said it's a personal decision for the couple. There's nothing really wrong with it as long as the guy doesn't end up breaking up with the lady after she has the child and also as long as the couple is ready to care for a child, financially and otherwise. If they've been together for a long time and choose to have a baby before they get married then that's perfectly fine .

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Lack Of Trust Ruining My Relationship / Toyota Camry 2011 SE ( 13 Months Used) / This Is Killing Me I Am Dying I Need Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.