Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice (23551 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by emkz: 1:15pm On Mar 21
A plumber, Mr Desmond Igbo, on Tuesday, dragged his wife Rosemary, before a Customary Court in Jikwoyi, FCT, accusing her of giving birth to two children for another man.

The petitioner, who resides within the jurisdiction of the court, said this in a divorce petition he filed against his wife in court.

"My wife is having extra-marital affairs. She confessed to me that only my second child was my biological child.

"She said that the other two were not my biological children.

"I have been taking care of them for 13 years. This is heartbreaking, it is on this issue that I seek to divorce my wife," he said.

He also told the court that there was no love and understanding in the marriage.

The respondent, who is a businesswoman, denied the allegations.

The presiding judge, Thelma Baba, advised the couple to explore reconciliation and adjourned the matter until March 25 for a report of settlement/hearing. (NAN)

https://dailytrust.com/husband-sues-wife-for-allegedly-getting-pregnant-for-another-man-twice/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1711014057

27 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by emkz: 1:18pm On Mar 21
In some countries, the family culture is gradually dying. They recognize cohabitation as legal, and hardly do people hear of paternity fraud in such environments.

Like I explained elsewhere, never force a woman to marry you because you are in love and have some dignity to leave when she disrespect you to the point of forcing you to take responsibility for her extra-marital actions.

emkz:

All one can say is: marry a disciplined person, whether virgin or whatever. Marry someone you can plan your life with and work with. Don't force anyone to marry you and don't drag a woman who has not had her satisfaction from the streets. What you bang and what you marry are two different things.

Reading nairaland, 80% of the reasons for cheating by women relate to the urge to have fun. That fun can be calamitous. There was a story of how an adult ran mad when it was revealed that the man he knew as his father was not as he was a product of his mother's infidelity.

So those who cheat, don't use your own hands to destroy your children's lives.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by gift2xl: 1:30pm On Mar 21
Fear women,
Fear men
In summary fear women.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Boogyman557: 1:32pm On Mar 21
Bv
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21
A DNA test is needed here

11 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Blackfire(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21
Marriage is like Toilet

While you're rushing to go in , someone can't wait to go out

grin
Who dey wed on Saturday

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by id4sho(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21
Mosdii, you are needed here tongue

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Kill or you get killed.

Stay ruthless, merciless and pitiless to these farm tools.

Watch how evening/night newspaper crew abandon thread

Fear who no fear that gender

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Franzinni: 4:49pm On Mar 21
Haha ... How can you be a plumber and your wife will be fixing her pipes outside ?

Kai it's the kids I feel for because their whole identity will be called to question which can affect them psychologically ... Why are some women so selfish and heartless ?

That is how a woman got pregnant for a man's younger brother and had a kids for the 21 year old boy and the husband never knew ... He will do thanks giving say him wife don born bouncing baby and the demonic wife go follow go church to do dedication knowing fully well what she did....

Women !

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Goodlady(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21
Serves her right. I don't support infidelity.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Abbeyme: 4:50pm On Mar 21
Hjh
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Chummynoni(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21
Paternity fraud is a crime and should be punishable by death.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by seanwilliam(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21
Simp

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Mar 21
grin

As Muslims, It's better to marry a Muslim slave than an olosho...!

As slave no dey, just dey fast!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by sofeo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21
Funny cases under the sun.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by LibertyRep: 4:51pm On Mar 21
DNA test would have illuminated this case.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Thinktwicemybro: 4:51pm On Mar 21
Blackfire:
Marriage is like Toilet

While you're rushing to go in , someone can't wait to go out

grin
Who dey wed on Saturday
Was your parents marriage a toilet?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 4:51pm On Mar 21
Good for the man. grin

When we say don't marry
OLOSHOS
WHÓRES
USELESS LOOSE PIGS RAISED BY FAILED PARENTS
NON-VIRGINS
GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT
ETC

They'll start calling us names.
As a man, I don't just understand what's there to enjoy, love, cherish and value in something that other men like yourself have passed around...
A used product
A leftover ...

God forbid!

I can never love a non-virgin girl dearly
I can never pay bride price or full bride price on a non-virgin girl
BRIDE PRICE IS A TRADITIONAL THING FOR VIRGIN GIRLS.

ADVICE:
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE AND LOVE.
A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT CAN NEVER LOVE OR BE SATISFIED WITH ONE MAN, EVEN IN MARRIAGE.
AS A MATTER OF FACT, ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A RED FLAG.

If you didn't meet or marry her as a virgin, she'll most likely cheat on you ...

If you've been unfortunate to have married a girl that some guys have used for testing, experiment and passed around, MAKE SURE YOU DO DNA TEST ON YOUR CHILDREN.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 4:51pm On Mar 21
Generation of promiscuous OLOSHOS
Good for the man.

Next Saturday, you'll still see some unfortunate men kissing and shinning teeth on a bride with UNCOUNTABLE BODYCOUNT, the same mouth she has used to suck numerous gbola. Same mouth some guys have poured their akamu inside SEVERAL times...

You'll see a bastarɗ giving some of these girls head, sucking and swallowing what other guys have deposited in her ignorantly and they still be saying BABY YOU'RE SO WET.... grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

UNTIL GOVERNMENT MAKES PATERNITY FRAUD A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, THESE WAYWARD BASTARƊS WILL NEVER CHANGE.

ANY OLOSHO CAUGHT GUILTY SHOULD BE JAILED FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS WITHOUT OPTIONS OF BAIL.

Women always know what they're doing...
I hate it when it looks like people get away with crimes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by bestman09(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21
angry
Fear woman

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Passionate888: 4:52pm On Mar 21
Last last, e don cast grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21
Reconciliation!
After getting pregnant for another man TWICE. What an advice. That judge must be a lady undecided

12 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Omoawoke: 4:53pm On Mar 21
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by boldsleek: 4:54pm On Mar 21
I think is high time they start punishing people for deceiving their partner.

Punishment for women that commits paternity fraud.

Punishment for a men who took oath and vows to stay in monogamous marriage, but, go ahead to break the oath and have second family.

Both are marital fraud. Period..!!

8 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by dammywapes(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21
The man is at fault here , you forgave her the first time that’s why the second one happens.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by deanoffaculty: 4:54pm On Mar 21
The fear of that gender in skirt is the beginning of wisdom.....you have to be very wise when dealing with them.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by dammywapes(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21
Omoawoke:
Mumu man
big one grin dey take a cheating wife over again and taking care of kids not his grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Watinhapen(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21
Married women in Nigeria and having extra marital affair outside is becoming a pandemic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by mytime24(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21
😮‍💨

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.