Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) (23642 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Three Young Men With Human Bones In Taraba (Photo) / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2022
All these doesn't make one rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2022
If juju dry work, Nigeria for don pro press tey tey. But this isn't murder case. Its a case of possession of exhibits
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Ayodeoba: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2022
All of them are complicit and will serve jail time together. I still wonder how possible a human could be used for money ritual.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Mrkindness: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2022
FaceTanke:
Dem go chop beans falafolo
grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Grave robbers... In this day and age! Shameful!
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by madapcmod: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Afonja Muslims and rituals.

Tufiakwaaaaa!

Are they conjuring something for Thieffnubu their god?

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Afonjanomics
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Someone’s relative harvested nawa o and they will be using exhaust to kill you daily oloriburuku

Anyone else think the climate change comment was odd to say the least.

It’s not a tribal thing sha for me it’s an individual thing remember. I stopped going to church because one communion made me bleed
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Jajaofokpoko1: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
You see how no one has blamed Tinubu for this,if na east they go full here dey ask for Obi’s head
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Someone’s relative harvested nawa o and they will be using exhaust to kill you daily oloriburuku

Anyone else think the climate change comment was odd to say the least.

grin grin. The guy don see shege for oppression
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by iamsolasoul(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin. The guy don see shege for oppression
we are still making a movie sha I go get Oscar for it
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Conner44: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2022
This thread concerning human dismemberment and organ harvesting by the yorubas won’t even reach 3rd page undecided

But just watch how a thread concerning igbos carrying drugs will reach 10 pages with vile comments scattering the front page grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Nostring: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
englishmart:
I was recently gifted three plots of land and a three bedroom apartment in Ogun state. After three weeks of careful, thoughtful deliberations, I gladly rejected the offer for fear of my skull being mined eventually.
dry
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by walosky(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Yolobas love for skull and bones are like….

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by wiseone28: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Afonjas=skull miners
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by VeryWickedMan: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2022
englishmart:
I was recently gifted three plots of land and a three bedroom apartment in Ogun state. After three weeks of careful, thoughtful deliberations, I gladly rejected the offer for fear of my skull being mined eventually.

You are a very wise man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by swaggerjack: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2022
englishmart:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by D7D8: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Ritualist everywhere
only in Yoruba land and their human skull mining company will bear that ok.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=OgaDeyVex post=117659886]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/two-suspects-arrested-in-ibadan-as-vigilante-group-discovers-human-bones-in-ceiling.html[
/quote]

One particular region is busy minning (Gold, aluminium, bronze, and copper)

While one other tribe is into (Bitcoin, Etherum and digital minning �)

Kehinde people say nah (Skull, bone, and organ harvesting) Dem go dey do. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by D7D8: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=117661537][/quote] you for sell it to those skull miners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm ... they were handed over to Toll Gate Police... then what? What no one seems to care about is the victim. No attempt to ID the person nor even start a murder investigation. These bone pickers and money ritualists need to be seen being put away to stop this madness.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Nanj(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
You people should better tell the security what you intend to do with the bones oooo,So you will just package the bones and leave it just like that, just be watching it, that's a big lie!
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by HYGMICH(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
FaceTanke:
Dem go chop beans falafolo

grin grin walahi falafolo nor be small one

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Respect55(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
I would rather push stuff than mine skulls.
South West internally generated revenue back to back.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Conner44:
This thread concerning human dismemberment and organ harvesting by the yorubas won’t even reach 3rd page undecided

But just watch how a thread concerning igbos carrying drugs will reach 10 pages with vile comments scattering the front page grin

Though no sin is lesser than each other... But i would gladly accept to do drug trafficking than venture into organ harvesting or skull minning... At least logically if the drug trafficking was a success I Don blow be that. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2022
They wont catch the terrorists that are killing people in Nigeri state, its Dr kehinde that they see to arrest.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=Caseywilliams post=117661810][/quote]

is it not better than your brothers who kidnap people in Imo and Anambra.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Passionate888: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
SMAN Ibadan branch in action
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Conner44: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Caseywilliams:

Though no sin is lesser than each other... But i would gladly accept to do drug trafficking than venture into organ harvesting or skull minning... At least logically if the drug trafficking was a success I Don blow be that. cheesy grin grin

Unsurprisingly Afonjas will never agree with you grin

They hate selling pharmaceuticals but prefer committing murders for rituals with the hope of making money wink
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Bugatti411(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
So Na only bad news una dey promote for una site? ����� cry cry kiss cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.