Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) (23641 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Three Young Men With Human Bones In Taraba (Photo) / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Amaggedon: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu urchins
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by omobolade980: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Yoruba Muslims on the beats. They want to prepare Otumokpo for thiefnubuu, against 2023 election.Obidients be wiseYoruba Muslims on the beats. They want to prepare Otumokpo for thiefnubuu, against 2023 election.Obidients be wise...
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Ransomtheking(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
When it comes to skull mining we know which tribe tops the list grin grin
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Fonjanubu Skull miners at it again. Tilubu people grin grin grin grin grin. This thread will be a comedy relief for some people today

Can you see that you have a very big problem,you didn't even condemn the Crime,your existence,are you hearing me,your purpose of living is to masturbate away your destiny on the Tribe where the crime was committed.
Is this your destiny cheesy grin grin
Shun tribal gbasgbos and be Obidient once and for all,the sacrifice for DisObidience might weight you down.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
vastolord4:
If this ritual thing gives money truly, why haven't they gotten private jet for themselves? Very confusing
The thing dey surprise me sef.

No ritualist is as rich as Dangote yet we hear cases of rituals everyday.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anything Afonja skull miners cannot do, does nit exist cheesy From forming OPC killer squad to forming Amotekun terrorists grin Thiefnibu must be arrested and deal with grin grin
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Osanobua ehhhhh
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bugatti411:

So Na only bad news una dey promote for una site? ����� cry cry kiss cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked

Man Go Chop Food Na
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Watch House of the Dragon season finale on Sunday@9pm on HBO sky Atlantic or showmax
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Conner44:

Unsurprisingly Afonjas will never agree with you grin

They hate selling pharmaceuticals but prefer committing murders for rituals with the hope of making money wink

How sure are they that money would come even after killing a hundred of people?
Unless they are selling all those organs in the black market for health purpose.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
quentin06:

is it not better than your brothers who kidnap people in Imo and Anambra.

Shebi una Don legalize dey business... Una principal elites dem Don involve for the game.. Shebi nah dem dey fix price come negotiate with fg and the victims relatives
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Osariemen12: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's a trademark in that region.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by MotiveU(f): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm ..
This people sef
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
They will never vote for a man that will remove them out of poverty.. After shouting Jagaban with empty stomach they will start looking skull to mine so they can survive hardship
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by ajaoibrahim(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
People called for it, most especially ibadan.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Tinney104(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Nigeria don turn to another thing shocked shocked

When suspects turn victims it's on purpose
I've done bird with long-termers, wrong turners
Stop starters, cop burners, we're not learners

Different people just dey yarn about tribe

So much struggle .
For a life that can be taken without your consent, moreover
Life is a dream
And I know now where I came from
Suspense is when, where I'll return
From the dark we came
From the dark we'll return

Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 5:04am On Oct 19, 2022
englishmart:
I was recently gifted three plots of land and a three bedroom apartment in Ogun state. After three weeks of careful, thoughtful deliberations, I gladly rejected the offer for fear of my skull being mined eventually.

Skull mined for money is better than Unknown GunMen killing for nothing. If your skull is mined as payment for that Ogun State gift, your family will continue to enjoy the gift your has paid for it.
Re: Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) by Qatar2022: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
Erhhhh! We need to look the west in the eyes and ask them how do bones beget money?
That will be a nice question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint / EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) / Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.