Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria (7965 Views)

Are You looking for highly profitable untapped Business? EBOOK!! / The Nature Of Business Enterprise In Nigeria / What Is The Cost Of Registering Enterprise In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Agricpays
Invest in it
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2023
If you don't have oilpalm farm this year, you are missing a lot of sustainable revenue for life

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Never give in on your dream
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You can own a thriving oilpalm farm for sustainable revenue for life in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by dellaziz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
How much do you sell a ton of palm kernel nut?
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Follow www.facebook.com/WaleAgro for updates on starting a successful farm business.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by dellaziz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
Follow www.facebook.com/WaleAgro for updates on starting a successful farm business.

Oga sir, you no even answer
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2023
dellaziz:
How much do you sell a ton of palm kernel nut?
Kindly call or send WhatsApp to +2349031147593
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/tc810ImxvKk?

You can own a thriving farm bringing sustainable income for you year in year out on any of our farm estates
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Three things are very important to creating wealth in agriculture
1. Do crops that you can make more with less operational effort
2.That can generate income for you year in year out for decades.
3.That value can be added to produce other products
Oilpalm,cashew, cocoa,coconut falls into this category.
In terms of profit,oilpalm is the best
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Doagric
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Join others to build wealth through agriculture
Own your own farm business in any of our farm estates in Nigeria

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"

Take massive action on your dream today
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Many years ago,I saw a future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

My message for you this morning is to take massive action and
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
You will definitely succeed

#mondaymotivation
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Join the agric revolution
Own a sustainable farm on our farm estates on ijebu-igbo,ilorin, ogbomoso and apomu

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2023
You want to earn a sustainable income for life?
Then own an oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
One of the best places you can acquire your farmland is on our Oilpalm farm estates in ijebu-igbo where you can enjoy the benefit of good fertile land specifically for oilpalm,access to processing facilities,access to market and join others in making money from oilpalm farm
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2023
One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Most average people are wired not to take action because they want to keep analyzing,making research,thinking about it until knowledge paralysis kicks inĀ  and are incapacitated to act on their goals.

One thing I have learnt is that of taking massive action on anything I am interested in and believe my involvement will solve one or two problems.

I started farm business not thinking or analyzing too much about it and it paid off.

Do we have challenges? Yes

Do we surmount the challenges? Yes

Are we going to have challenges in the future? Yes

And are we going to pull it off and continue to be successful? Absolutely Yes

You want to create a 7,8 digits stream of income in agriculture,this is time to sow the seed of ACTION so that you can reap your harvest at the end of the year.

Avoid the risk of doing nothing at all cost.

Good morning
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2023
Get involved
Go green
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2023
Looking for what to invest in,then oilpalm,cashew,cassava ,soybeans etc farm business are your best bet to profitable venture
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2023
Oilpalm farm business should be a priority investment for you....it's a generational wealth creation for you and your family.
And if you want to do it,one of the best location is ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2023
It's a new week and the best way to make good use of the week is to start working and acting towards your goal.
Your goal is feasible only if you take action towards it.
Good morning
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Oilpalm is a zero waste crop
There is nothing that oilpalm trees produces thats wasted.
The leaves can be used for broom
The oilpalm nuts produces palm oil,palm kernel oil,
Wastes from all of these oilpalm products are also valuable which can be used for fertiliser,grease,etc
If you own an oilpalm farm,you can be making money from these multiple by-products apart from the Pam oil itself.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2023
I share early this week how we WaleAgro make money from agriculture and how a newbie agro-investors and agropreneurs can start making money as well.
Don't venture into agriculture without reading this first!!
It's on our agribusiness millionaires telegram group.

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Oilpalm farming remains one of the largely untapped goldmine and money creating enterprise because it's dominated by small scale farmers with less efficient processing unit.

Global demands for crude palm oil still exceed the supply.
Infact, Nigeria is now a net importer of palm oil with a deficit of 600,000 metric tonnes according to United States department of agriculture.
Over the years,demands have always exceed supply with local price rising from N11,000 per 25kg in 2018 to N30,000 in 2023 with a hectare of oilpalm producing 5-7 tonnes of palm oil.

1 Like

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2023
#ThenewOil
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Prices Jump On U.s-china Trade Hopes, Supply Cuts / Should Banks Charge Customers For Unsolicited SMS Alerts? / MTN Names Citigroup, Standard Bank As Nigeria Listing Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.