Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria (7960 Views)

Are You looking for highly profitable untapped Business? EBOOK!! / The Nature Of Business Enterprise In Nigeria / What Is The Cost Of Registering Enterprise In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2023
#There is always light at the end of the tunnel
Never give up on your dream
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Your knowledge and link to markets can determine how much money you are going to make in your farm business.

What you are thinking of farming,do you have ready made market for it before you start planting.

That's the advantage those that acquire farmland and own farms on our farm estates enjoys.....READY OFFTAKERS

Own your farm today in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin,apomu and ogbomoso
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2023
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
For those asking,register for training through this link
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Owning a farmland is the prerequisite to owning a farm
Farmland appreciate in value,assist in creating wealth and used to edge against inflation while
Owning a farm put money into your pocket on a quarterly or annually.
Both are important and you should take action in both ways
Join others in owning a farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin ,apomu and start making money
Kindly send DM
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Palm oil has peak period and off peak period.
Prices are at the highest at some time and comes down at another time.
Dry seasons are the time where the price is always on a very high side while during rainy season,price drop.

A 25kg palm oil might be let's say N19k during rainy season and during dry season,it goes up to N30k depending on the market forces at play.

Now,if you are producing 100 tons from your farm,that should give you idea of your revenue or you want to be buying during the time its quite cheap and storing it up for sale during the peak period.

The strategy of a good oilpalm farmer might be to produce the palm oil,store and then sell during the peak period.
Even by not selling at slightly lesser then the prevailing market price, a returns of over 300% is expected.

As a farmer who has oilpalm farm,your plan should be to commence processing as your oilpalm is matured to be harvested,store it and then push it out during this time.

You will not only be making money,you will also reduce the impact of scarcity at this time.

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Happy Sunday people!!
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2023
The more you learn practically,the better your ability to Earn more money.
What are you willing to learn so as to earn big in this agribusiness?
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Whether you will make money or not in oilpalm farming depends on how you are able to acquire good,fertile land.

A friend of mine once make a mistake of cultivating oilpalm somewhere in Gwagwalada in Abuja after much advice against it

Let me quote him
" My father has a land in Abuja that I can use,If I can supply the oilpalm with enough water by digging borehole and providing irrigation,my oilpalm is good to go"

At the end of the day,my friend abandon his oilpalm and eventually use the land for groundnut cultivation

Rainforest areas are the best location for it where you have adequate rainfall and fertile,virgin land.

Getting access to this should be your first priority if you are to make money from oilpalm farm business.

We also have oilpalm farm estates in ijebu-igbo where you can join others in acquiring your land for oilpalm projects.

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
DoagricItpays

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
The best time to own a farmland is now!!!
The planting season is upon us
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
#happysunday
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2023
To own oilpalm farm on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Kindly send DM

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Get involved
Agricpays

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
#Gogreen
#Agricpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2023
You too can own wealth creating farm on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ilorin, ogbomoso and apomu
Send Dm

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Be part of our oilpalm farm and processing revolution.
Over the few weeks,we have covered large hectarage.
Want to join others in owning your oilpalm farm to diversify your income, kindly send DM

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2023
#Doagric
#DoOilpalm
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2023
You can own farm in any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and apomu.
Kindly call or send DM

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2023
You can still.join others to own oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state
Just a DM away

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Many years ago,I saw an future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You too can own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state, Nigeria
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Many years ago,I saw an future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2023
#getinvolved
#gogreen
#doagric
#itpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2023
#Doagric
#itpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
The only way to succeed faster is knowledge
Get knowledge and every other things will fall in place

Join our training by signing up through this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWN7O9a8tgs

How to start a profitable oilpalm farm business in Nigeria
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
You can start printing your own money by starting your oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Oil Prices Jump On U.s-china Trade Hopes, Supply Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.