Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria (7966 Views)

Are You looking for highly profitable untapped Business? EBOOK!! / The Nature Of Business Enterprise In Nigeria / What Is The Cost Of Registering Enterprise In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Get involved
Agricpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Happy new week
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Oilpalm farming remains one of the largely untapped goldmine and money creating enterprise because it's dominated by small scale farmers with less efficient processing unit.

Global demands for crude palm oil still exceed the supply.
Infact, Nigeria is now a net importer of palm oil with a deficit of 600,000 metric tonnes according to United States department of agriculture.
Over the years,demands have always exceed supply with local price rising from N11,000 per 25kg in 2018 to N30,000 in 2023 with a hectare of oilpalm producing 5-7 tonnes of palm oil.

Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2023
It's largely grown in the rainforests areas of the country but ijebu-igbo,Ogun state remains one of the best location for cultivation because of its road, market networks and closeness to Lagos state and Ibadan,Oyo state who appears to take up larger part of the products and by products from oilpalm processing.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2023
It's however mind boggling that Ijebu-igbo which has the largest arable farmland favorable to oilpalm production in Ogun state has its palm oil and it's derivatives market built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Want to know how to make money from agriculture,subscribe to our Agribusiness bootcamp training
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Savvy investors can create sustainable wealth from this zero waste crop that all of its products are valuable and brings income; the leaves are used for broom,the nuts gives palm oil ,palm kernel oil,palm wine etc
There is nothing that oilpalm trees produces thats wasted.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2023
The long lifespan of oilpalm is also another interesting thing about this crop.
It can start printing you money year in year out for up to 70 years after it start fruiting at about 36months after planting.

To close the deficit gap between demand and supply,about 100,000 hectares of cultivated oilpalm land is needed.
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
With tens of thousand hectares of affordable and arable land in ijebu-igbo yet to be cultivated,we are focused on assisting investors maximize the advantage and returns the Ijebu-igbo terrain offers in the Oilpalm business and its value chain in Nigeria by providing opportunity to own a thriving and profitable oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in Ijebu-igbo
Call +2349031147593
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2023
#doOilpalmForGenerationalWealth
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Gettrained
#getknowledge
#earnbig
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Nobody makes headway and success in this agribusiness without requisite, practical knowledge and you can only get this opportunity through our internship programme
Call /send WhatsApp to +2349031147593 to enroll or check the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7522903/agric-students-farmers-want-earn
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Happy weekend my people
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2023
2 Ways Farm Business Put Money Into Your Pocket (First One Is Hidden)

Just about 4 years ago,we acquire about 4.04 million sqm of farmland in ogbomoso which we used to establish one of our farm estates.

After it was surveyed and secured,I paid a visit and I was like “God,how do we get here”

Thick bushes everywhere,you can hardly see the next person 5metre away.

But something kept telling me “well,we are not using it for housing estate,we are using it majorly for farming”

I guess my mind was trying to encourage me to accept the fate.

I believe that one day,it will turn to a town or city but I didn't believe the rate of development will be so fast.

Like my Dad use to say “ the cities of today were villages of yesterday”

The said location is now turning to a town with full social amenities everywhere

Many years ago,a potential client from Europe wanted to acquired large expanse of farmland to start a farm business but surprisingly said he is not longer interested in that particular location.

I asked him “why?”

He said “ the location is undeveloped and bushy”

Recently,I did a drone video of the same location and sent to him

He was like “wow”

He was surprised by the changes that has taken place and he wanted to key in but unfortunately the expanse of land is no longer available in that location

If anybody tells you to come and buy farmland inside bush,don't hesitate.

It seems our rural side is developing faster than we thought possible as seen from all of our farm estate locations.

Apart from appreciation of our land,it is also yielding revenue for WaleAgro and all of our partners in the various locations.

First,you have your land appreciate in value and

Second,your land keep generating revenue for you till forever

Agriculture is truly a double edged profitable sword.

This is the right time to plug in!!
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2023
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Good day everyone
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2023
Farm Manager vacancy
For more info,check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7784995/farm-manager-vacancy-job
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2023
It's another beautiful day
What are you doing today to move you closer to your goal?
Gogreen
Agricpays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Never ever give up or give in
Stay the course
Agric pays
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2023
Do agric
It pays
Keep working at it
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Roman empire was not built in a day...gradual consistent and daily efforts gets you to your destination
What's your goal?
I want to have 100 acres of oilpalm,cassava,soybeans etc to generate another source of income for me.
Then what are you doing to reach that goal...maybe you first acquire 30 acres and then from the revenue ,you add 10-15 acres maybe in 6months or in a year till you reach your goal of 100 acres.

No matter the audacious goal,you need to start and be consistent till you reach or surpass it.
Good morning
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Keep on working on your goal,at the appropriate time,the result of your hardwork will show
Do agric
Get involved
Go green
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Roman empire was not built in a day...gradual consistent and daily efforts gets you to your destination
What's your goal?
I want to have 100 acres of oilpalm,cassava,soybeans etc to generate another source of income for me.
Then what are you doing to reach that goal...maybe you first acquire 30 acres and then from the revenue ,you add 10-15 acres maybe in 6months or in a year till you reach your goal of 100 acres.

No matter the audacious goal,you need to start and be consistent till you reach or surpass it.
Good morning
#mondaymotivation
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2023
#AgricPays
#Doit
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2023
For every great things that happens,there must be corresponding MASSIVE ACTION.
Nothing happens by mere wishing it happen.
Great things come to reality by going out there and taking action on it.
Taking action requires spending your time and your resources on your GOALS.
What do you want see happen?
You want to diversify your income by venturing into farm business?
You want to create wealth through agribusiness?
You want to own landed properties?
Anything you want to see come to fruition requires taking action on them.
Go out and take action on your goals

Good morning
Re: Oilpalm Business: The Most Profitable Untapped Enterprise In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2023
If you fall within these categories of people then this is very important for you

1.if you are currently employed/working and want to diversify your income.

2.if you don't want to work for money even after you retire

3.If you want consistent income coming in for you for decades from your farm then you need to own and start a cash crop farm.
And I will recommend cashcrops such as oilpalm farm because it produces for up to 70 years,it has good value addition index...Most people believe palm oil to be the only product derived from the processing of oilpalm fruits but you can derive palm kernel oil,PKC, etc which generate more than thrice the revenue you get from crude palm oil.

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Banks Charge Customers For Unsolicited SMS Alerts? / MTN Names Citigroup, Standard Bank As Nigeria Listing Advisers / Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.