Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday (39159 Views)

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by johnoj24(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Now where is he going after his life on earth?.
Ask yourself this same question, for we will all leave this earth one day.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jestin:
Seeing the pics alone just melted my heart. May the lord accept his soul

Nah, straight to hell.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Focusmind: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chijeep:
May his soul rest in peace .

I opened a thread where Tinubu lied that CAN president have endorsed him and another thread said Tinubu is begging Atiku to step down for him.

Now check these 2 threads very well and you'll see that the meaning goes beyond that.
1st... Tinubu is now afraid that 96% of Christians won't vote for him and the votes by muslims will be shared mostly by Tinubu and Atiku.
2nd... he now understands that Atiku have more possibilities of winning more votes in the north and the west will be shared by 3 of them(though Tinubu will get more) and the east n south will be solely of Peter Obi , so he want Atiku to collaborate with him so they can use the north against Peter Obi.
BUT FOR SURE OBI IS STILL THE FRONTMAN Because every sane person is now avoiding the old, drug, corrupt and the deceivers.

Go and chill. What has what you wrote here got to do with the topic?
Your type is demarketing PO badly.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Emman08: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
30 is no age man. RIP
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Prechgold1180(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na yeye dey worry you. grin
My mind dey tell me say you go be wicked spirit.

Lol I nur wicked
Remove 100k from your bank account today
Go and flex
Book 5 star hotel enjoy
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by IrepChrist: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress
Hustle from morning to night
One silly mistake man don go
All the hustle go just waste

Omo bro
My advice to who get money
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die
If u enjoy well before u die , u go Dey gist ur fellow dead people how u take flex for life(how u take go Paris and Dubai etc
But if u work work and die without flex nah so so cry u go Dey cry

Dem fit still wipe u oraimo cord for dat side

This opinion is not the will of God.
Our lives should be spent on fulfilling the purposes of God till our last breath. Because still, await us is a journey of eternity.
Brothers and sisters were do you want to spend your eternity?

Jesus loves you all
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Truthdeypain: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress

Omo bro
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die
If u enjoy well before u die , u go Dey gist ur fellow dead people how u take flex for life(how u take go Paris and Dubai etc

I died at the bolded grin grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by lailo: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
How will he tell God in heaven his name is Rico swavey undecided
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Pells: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

You should speak to your father with .ore respect
Stupid gay
Get off my dick you stupid old demented scumbag suffering from low self esteem
Spits on your bald head embarassed grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Pells: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
lailo:
How will he tell God in heaven his name is Rico swavey undecided
How will you tell Satan your name is lailo undecided undecided undecided
You are a funny modasucka grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Miles300: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Don't drink and drive should be a lesson to all
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Treadway: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Seriously Nigeria failed system causes this calamities for this guy and his families,
failed system is why he was driving drunk abi? Likely over speeding and not wearing a seat belt. You are one hell of a judge.
Watch Grey's anatomy and see how people like him whose head went through a windshield still died even with the best neurosurgeon on standby. Accident victims can die, anywhere..home and abroad. Like Dagrin, like Rico they killed themselves, end of.

Ps: I'm not claiming saint. I drove drunk and raced a friend in 2014, lost control and ran over a median on high speed and hit a pole with the passenger side. Only thing that saved me that day at well past 1am was God and the fact that I wore a seatbelt. If I had died, na me cause am not Naija. That day was the last time I drank to stupor. I had always been able to take 2 bottles of big stout and still be seemingly fine. Well that day I took 3, and felt confident, till it really kicked in and I made more stupid decisions. If I wanna drink anything at all now, i get home first. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by NaijaCover(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
30years

This Life No Balance
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by tunize(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Seriously Nigeria failed system causes this calamities for this guy and his families,
How please?

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by iamsolasoul(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
RIP See you when we get there A durode Christapataaaa
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:

Stupid gay
Get off my dick you stupid old demented scumbag suffering from low self esteem
Spits on your bald head embarassed grin

Your father has really suffered

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by zoedew: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
I hope the preacher will be honest with the audience to tell them the dangers inherent in drunk driving, wild and orgy lifestyle.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fine man ..RIP
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by zoedew: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Treadway:
failed system is why he was driving drunk abi? Likely over speeding and not wearing a seat belt. You are one hell of a judge.
Watch Grey's anatomy and see how people like him whose head went through a windshield still died even with the best neurosurgeon on standby. Accident victims can die, anywhere..home and abroad. Like Dagrin, like Rico they killed themselves, end of.

Ps: I'm not claiming saint. I drove drunk and raced a friend in 2014, lost control and ran over a median on high speed and hit a pole with the passenger side. Only thing that saved me that day at well past 1am was God and the fact that I wore a seatbelt. If I had died, na me cause am not Naija. That day was the last time I drank to stupor. I had always been able to take 2 bottles of big stout and still be seemingly fine. Well that day I took 3, and felt confident, till it really kicked in and I made more stupid decisions. If I wanna drink anything at all now, i get home first. Cheers
The folks at Iganmu House no send anybody!
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Eleyigidgan: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
zoedew:
I hope the preacher will be honest with the audience to tell them the dangers inherent in drunk driving, wild and orgy lifestyle.
abeg how orgy take enter this matter?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Barrywilly(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
May we never use our hands and life behaviors cut our lives short. RIP Rico
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by paris7968: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
How? Everthiñg is Nigeria.. I know the country is not encouraging but Nigeria never caused his dead. He had an accident and doctor report said he had lot of Alcohol in his system and based on the damage of the car, it wasn't a careful drive. I feel for his family tho but it's what it is. RIP to the dead.

iiifedimma:

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Pells: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Your father has really suffered

You seemed pained undecided undecided
Get off my mention if you want no smoke or I will give it to you hot lipsrsealed embarassed
A warning*
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by emmaodet: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress

Omo bro
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die

grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Treadway:

Truly, people make stupid decisions when they're drunk.
In that state, one is not in full control of self/senses.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Lamanii22(f): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zetty177x:

This ur picture illustration fit cut person dream
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Lamanii22(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Heyiyah… so painful… such a handsome guy…. Meaning of handsome should be ‘Rico’…. Keep resting handsomely and peacefully….
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by MartinsD12(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress

Omo bro
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die

grin grin this is not supposed to be funny though but the last sentence got me , funny enough it's true
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Haymus007(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
So Unfortunate, But Only God Knows The Best Rest On Rico cry
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by glovester(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
He is drunk because his girlfriend wasn't answering his calls.
LlFE GOES ON WITH HER!
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by tyinfinity: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obituary peter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Basketmouth Shares Photo Of Himself Looking Old, Fans React / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.