Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday (39159 Views)

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by KennethEnyi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Crossing over to the other side after barely enjoying the little bbnaija money u made

Life is truly tragic

Watch House of the Dragon season finale on Sunday@9pm on HBO sky Atlantic or showmax
-
Don’t miss out watch it with the entire world!
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by zoedew: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
abeg how orgy take enter this matter?
“Noun: orgy
|or‑jee|
Any act of immoderate indulgence • an orgy of shopping
= binge, splurge
~ indulgence
Secret rite in the cults of ancient Greek or Roman deities involving singing and dancing and drinking and sexual activity
~ religious rite, rite
A wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
= bacchanal, bacchanalia, debauch, debauchery, drunken revelry, riot, saturnalia
~ revel, revelry
Derived
Adjective: orgiastic“

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by zoedew: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Crossing over to the other side after barely enjoying the little bbnaija money u made

Life is truly tragic

Watch House of the Dragon season finale on Sunday@9pm on HBO sky Atlantic or showmax
-
Don’t miss out watch it with the entire world!
In Jesus Christ one can escape the tragedy that life can be.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by HRMK: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress
Hustle from morning to night
One silly mistake man don go
All the hustle go just waste

Omo bro
My advice to who get money
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die
If u enjoy well before u die , u go Dey gist ur fellow dead people how u take flex for life(how u take go Paris and Dubai etc
But if u work work and die without flex nah so so cry u go Dey cry

Dem fit still wipe u oraimo cord for dat side
I BEG.U DON GO DIA BFOR?HOW U COM KNO HOW DEM DEY FLEX FOR DIA?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by nesgeeek(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
May ur soul rest in peace Patrick.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by babajero(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

What about the ones killed by reckless drivers, bandits, robbers, etc?!!
Shey na bandits, robbers or reckless driver kill am? Infact na him be the reckless driver thank God he no take anyone along with him, Na everytime them dey preach am "don't drive while drunk" but people no dey hear word, infact them go say na that time them dey see road pass.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Truly, people make stupid decisions when they're drunk.
In that state, one is not in full control of self/senses.
Onwehu any excuse to drink and drive.. sad I like him, but when I learnt he killed himself, I was pissed.

Alcohol is something else..In my life av gotten drunk ones..I hated that day despite being a special day for a friend.
I will never drink pass my comfortable limit.

Ever since then, I hate to get tipsy.. lipsrsealed

Driving is something you do with all attention needed..Life na ones.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Siscooh: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
I have a very bad feeling about this guys death. Hmmm
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
RIP
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Onwehu any excuse to drink and drive.. sad I like him, but when I learnt he killed himself, I was pissed.

Alcohol is something else..In my life av gotten drunk ones..I hated that day despite being a special day for a friend.

It is unfortunate how he died.

I wonder if there were no friends with him when he was drinking.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is unfortunate how he died.

I wonder if there were no friends with him when he was drinking.
I learnt he was having issues with babe.

Ihe relationship matters can turn a gentle man to a shadow of himself.

Some drinking is not fun, purely a semi-depressed mind.

Umu nwoke anyi bia, anyi ana eme ka anyi wu akwaa akwuru, when issue starts with babe..

The moment she leaves, we reminisce the sweet moments, depression will enter small..and men cover it with alcohol or smoking. Or getting more busy with work..

It lingers till we forget it all as time goes.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

I learnt he was having issues with babe.

Ihe relationship matters can turn a gentle man to a shadow of himself.

Some drinking is not fun, purely a semi-depressed mind.

Umu nwoke anyi bia, anyi ana eme ka anyi wu akwaa akwuru, when issue starts with babe..

The moment she leaves, we reminisce the sweet moments, depression will enter small..and men cover it with alcohol or smoking. Or getting more busy with work..

It lingers till we forget it all as time goes.

Chai!

Gini ka the bolded putara?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by 724oladunjoye: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
RIP RicoRIP Rico...
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chai!

If you push me, I no go move pim!.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

If you push me, I no go move pim!.. cheesy

OK. cheesy
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chijeep:
May his soul rest in peace .

I opened a thread where Tinubu lied that CAN president have endorsed him and another thread said Tinubu is begging Atiku to step down for him.

Now check these 2 threads very well and you'll see that the meaning goes beyond that.
1st... Tinubu is now afraid that 96% of Christians won't vote for him and the votes by muslims will be shared mostly by Tinubu and Atiku.
2nd... he now understands that Atiku have more possibilities of winning more votes in the north and the west will be shared by 3 of them(though Tinubu will get more) and the east n south will be solely of Peter Obi , so he want Atiku to collaborate with him so they can use the north against Peter Obi.
BUT FOR SURE OBI IS STILL THE FRONTMAN Because every sane person is now avoiding the old, drug, corrupt and the deceivers.

Senseless!!! What has this got to do with this tragic topic. So insensitive.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is the tail end of like ...
Charming guy dies plenty pussy the cry
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mankan2k7(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Seriously Nigeria failed system causes this calamities for this guy and his families,

Na Nigeria give am alcohol na?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. cheesy
I ga a kwu ta wa ugwo tutorial grin

I met a lady from Ehime Mbano recently..she grew up in the villa..So dialect unu bara ya na obara..

It is fun talking with her.. cheesy grin grin damn!
With national anthem unu.. grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Speaklove: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress
Hustle from morning to night
One silly mistake man don go
All the hustle go just waste

Omo bro
My advice to who get money
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die
If u enjoy well before u die , u go Dey gist ur fellow dead people how u take flex for life(how u take go Paris and Dubai etc
But if u work work and die without flex nah so so cry u go Dey cry

Dem fit still wipe u oraimo cord for dat side

Is this how a man should live life ?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by crownprince23: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Seriously Nigeria failed system causes this calamities for this guy and his families,
such a stupid statement. Chaii, nairaland is full of half brained humans
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

I met a lady from Ehime Mbano recently..she grew up in the villa..So dialect unu bara ya na obara..

No problem. cheesy

Anyi na ndi Ehime, do we have the same dialect?

Our dialect is fun to be honest.
I also love hearing ndi owerre/ngor okpala speak theirs.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by phemmyfour: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Failed system? He was driving under the influence of alcohol
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

No problem. cheesy

Anyi na ndi Ehime, do we have the same dialect?

Our dialect is fun to be honest.
I also love hearing ndi owerre/ngor okpala speak theirs.
Lol.

Yes na..Ìt is like Ahiazu, Aboh and Ezinihitte MBAISE...With one dialect even same with Ngor-okpala and some part of Obowo.

No doubt, your dialect is fun cheesy Can you speak in your dialect?

Owerri wu ihe n'ile I swear. wink
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
RIP

sorry you didn't witness the death of wicked APc come 2023..

Decayed Health infrastructure everywhere
you don't av sense, as if Labour or Pdp will do better
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Truly, people make stupid decisions when they're drunk. In that state, one is not in full control of self/senses.
do you drive?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Ijb11: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Life
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

what do you drink?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chai!
umu nwanyi chineke di oh. mua bu onye ebonyi
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

nwoke ibu onye anioma?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol.

Yes na..Ìt is like Ahiazu, Aboh and Ezinihitte MBAISE...With one dialect even same with Ngor-okpala and some part of Obowo.

No doubt, your dialect is fun cheesy Can you speak in your dialect?

Owerri wu ihe n'ile I swear. wink
su igbo onicha
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by zombieHUNTER: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
you don't av sense, as if Labour or Pdp will do better

you that have Sense..

is it for eba
is it for ewa
is it for agbado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Basketmouth Shares Photo Of Himself Looking Old, Fans React / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.