Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday (39532 Views)

Obituary: Amaechi Muonago To Be Buried On June 21 / Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Insyd wetyn I type

U read anything like go clubbing or getting drunk

I nur even Dey count alcohol as flex
Cus I nur like am real truth alcohol Dey bitter for my mouth I nur know about unah
I nur Dey smoke
And me and drugs nah no no

My main flex for life nah traveling
Infact if job Dey wey go require person to Dey travel up n down
Nah dat one I go do
what about fúck? you like woman?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol.

Yes na..Ìt is like Ahiazu, Aboh and Ezinihitte MBAISE...With one dialect even same with Ngor-okpala and some part of Obowo.

No doubt, your dialect is fun cheesy Can you speak in your dialect?

Owerri wu ihe n'ile I swear. wink

Yes na. cheesy
I speak it in my mind as I type it, otherwise, how could I?
It's not something one can type without knowing.
Though it could be a bit difficult sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by AlphaTaikun: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Olibboy: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Omo life ehn

Nur worth the stress
Hustle from morning to night
One silly mistake man don go
All the hustle go just waste

Omo bro
My advice to who get money
Flex and enjoy ur life
Travel book hotels lodge
Flex ur self
Bcus if u die
If u enjoy well before u die , u go Dey gist ur fellow dead people how u take flex for life(how u take go Paris and Dubai etc
But if u work work and die without fled nah so so cry u go Dey cry

Dem fit still wipe u oraimo cord for dat side
Gist with fellow dead people lol
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
limcar:
what do you drink?
Anything good.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Lorechino(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Zetty177x:

This ur picture illustration fit cut person dream

Hahahahaha nooooooo oooo

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yes na. cheesy
I speak it in my mind as I type it, otherwise, how could I?
It's not something one can type without knowing.
Though it could be a bit difficult sometimes.

Lol..abii

Do you speak it with your siblings?

I ga enweta kwanu olu unu ahu? grin O nwere otu olu eji asu dialect unu ahu di..Ka nke ahu Queen jiri actia Ada Mbano grin grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
limcar:
nwoke ibu onye anioma?
Mba.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by limcar: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:
Anything good.
ogogoro?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..abii

Do you speak it with your siblings?

Not usually.
It is funny when my siblings try to speak it. cheesy
I'll say I'm the one who can the most.

I ga enweta kwanu olu unu ahu? grin

O nwere otu olu eji asu dialect unu ahu di..Ka nke ahu Queen jiri actia Ada Mbano grin grin

I wouldn't know. I try though. cheesy

Don't you think she over did it?
Me, I think she did.
I mean, otu ocha! Otu ocha! every second? What was that? grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Not usually.
It is funny when my siblings try to speak it. cheesy
I'll say I'm the one who can the most.

I wouldn't know. I try though. cheesy

Don't you think she over did it?
Me, I think she did.
I mean, otu ocha! Otu ocha! every second? What was that? grin
Lol..You show a lot of interest in connecting with your root..No doubt if you say you do the most.

Lol only if it is possible to get the Audio of your voice trying to grin

Lmao..Queen did a perfect interpretation of a typical born and bought ups in Mba4 grin

The Otu ocha! Shout is small sef... grin grin

A greater percentage of women married to men in my community, shi ebe nke unu, so they had big influence on my people's dialect..Gi na mmadu ga a na ekwu ihe ga na apu ya na onu wu Otu!, Ikpu nne ya . grin grin Sometimes l feel ashamed sef..Ma ya wuru onye mama.. cheesy

Gi lota ulo, I ga a confirm na..unu na ha akwa do la maka your Dad? angry
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..You show a lot of interest in connecting with your root..No doubt if you say you do the most.

Lol only if it is possible to get the Audio of your voice trying to grin

Lmao..Queen did a perfect interpretation of a typical born and bought ups in Mba4 grin

The Otu ocha! Shout is small sef... grin grin

A greater percentage of women married to men in my community, shi ebe nke unu, so they had big influence on my people's dialect..Gi na mmadu ga a na ekwu ihe ga na apu ya na onu wu Otu!, Ikpu nne ya . grin grin Sometimes l feel ashamed sef..Ma ya wuru onye mama.. cheesy

There was a friend who did that and sent to me here one time. cheesy
She's based in the UK, and I asked her if she could speak Yoruba, then she spoke some few words in Yoruba and sent to me. cheesy
From the food thread.

Gi lota ulo, I ga a confirm na.. unu na ha akwa do la maka your Dad? angry

Yes, mana a chohu'm I kwu okwu gbasara ya.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

There was a friend who did that and sent to me here one time. cheesy
She's based in the UK, and I asked her if she could speak Yoruba, then she spoke some few words in Yoruba and sent to me. cheesy
From the food thread.

Yes, mana a chohu'm I kwu okwu gbasara ya.
Iba kayee cheesy
It's been a while..hope she is good?

Menu ya, gi a mentionuo m na thread nwuru anwu..I am curious cheesy

Is ok..
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Iba kayee cheesy
It's been a while..hope she is good?

Menu ya, gi a mentionuo m na thread nwuru anwu..I am curious cheesy

Is ok..

Yeah. You remembered. cheesy
You're like one of those silent observers that knows everything that goes on. Hahahahahaha

Back then, I was very unfamiliar with a lot of monikers, yet I was all over the place.
Na wah! cheesy
She commented quite recently, but it seems she's lost interest.

I don't know how she did it.
When I do, I will.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yeah. You remembered. cheesy
You're like one of those silent observers that knows everything that goes on. Hahahahahaha

Back then, I was very unfamiliar with a lot of monikers, yet I was all over the place.
Na wah! cheesy
She commented quite recently, but it seems she's lost interest.

I don't know how she did it.
When I do, I will.
I pay attention to details. smiley

I even listened to that VN that day. Curious me grin

O si all over the place grin you were quite popular..My imagination of you, wu a mother of two then. grin grin

She used to be everywhere then..Ka oluo la Di.. grin
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Munzy14:

I pay attention to details. smiley

I even listened to that VN that day. Curious me grin

It's in the personality.

I'm sure a lot of people did.

O si all over the place grin you were quite popular..

My imagination of you, wu a mother of two then. grin grin

She used to be everywhere then..Ka oluo la Di.. grin

It's in my personality. I can't help it, even if I try.
Hehehehehehe

Even back then, she already was.
Her husband used to flirt with her occasionally on that thread, but only a few knew it was her husband. How sweet. grin
She's also a sweet soul.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's in the personality.

I'm sure a lot of people did.

It's in my personality. I can't help it, even if I try.
Hehehehehehe

Even back then, she already was.
Her husband used to flirt with her occasionally on that thread, but only a few knew it was her husband. How sweet. grin
She's also a sweet soul.

Lol..sure na.
For a reason, some will like to know what others look like, what their voice sound like. Since we have Incognito presence here. cheesy

O kwa ya? Especially the mommy mommy part of you..
Some wey older people might be feeling baby baby around you grin grin

Reminds me of a story momsy told me..One elderly woman kporo ya mommy, ya a zaa o, ofu nwaanyi was like, chere o, so this mama called you mommy you answered grin. My mom asi ya before nko, o wu ya wuhu mommy ya grin grin grin..Everyone bursted into laughter.

Wow! For real? A lot of guys here used to admire her then.
Oooh! Unu ma cha sef.Na una get here na. cheesy

No doubt, na sweet soul..Hardly get into a fight.

Many have lost interest in being active here since we entered post Covid era.

For long, I never knew the lady I was dating then, visits here..Especially thread nri..Until one day, I brought up a discussion she was flowing fine, ike a gwu m grin
She knows my handle. And I am sure she checked all my posts. Smh

I knew I was no longer safe that year.

Even ma ugbu a o wu ex, though married..O nwere ike na stalk lipsrsealed

Ufodu nwere time...One shouldn't let past change who he/she is, except adjustments on some bad behaviours for good.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..sure na.
For a reason, some will like to know what others look like, what their voice sound like. Since we have Incognito presence here. cheesy

O kwa ya? Especially the mommy mommy part of you..
Some wey older people might be feeling baby baby around you grin grin

Reminds me of a story momsy told me..One elderly woman kporo ya mommy, ya a zaa o, ofu nwaanyi was like, chere o, so this mama called you mommy you answered grin. My mom asi ya before nko, o wu ya wuhu mommy ya grin grin grin..Everyone bursted into laughter.

Wow! For real? A lot of guys here used to admire her then.
Oooh! Unu ma cha sef.Na una get here na. cheesy

No doubt, na sweet soul..Hardly get into a fight.

Many have lost interest in being active here since we entered post Covid era.

For long, I never knew the lady I was dating then, visits here..Especially thread nri..Until one day, I brought up a discussion she was flowing fine, ike a gwu m grin
She knows my handle. And I am sure she checked all my posts. Smh
I knew I was no longer safe that year.

Even ma ugbu a o wu ex, though married..O nwere ike na stalk lipsrsealed

Ufodu nwere time...One shouldn't let past change who he/she is, except adjustments on some bad behaviours for good.

Hahahahahaha
Na wah o!

For her not to bring it up back then, it means she was keeping track on you.
Don't you know her moniker?

She's probably still stalking you.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahaha
Na wah o!

For her not to bring it up back then, it means she was keeping track on you.
Don't you know her moniker?

She's probably still stalking you.
grin grin grin

Eshi m matara eeh, Ike gwuru m.

Anyi nwe issue, she will be like baby I don't really know you. cheesy

Ya na stalk, nke ahu ga gbasara ya o..I don't know her handle..She is very good with use of internet.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Eshi m matara eeh, Ike gwuru m.

Anyi nwe issue, she will be like baby I don't really know you. cheesy

Ya na stalk, nke ahu ga gbasara ya o..I don't know her handle..She is very good with use of internet.

How come you don't her handle?
You didn't ask her or you didn't know she's a nairalander?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

How come you don't her handle?
You didn't ask her or you didn't know she's a nairalander?
She comes here as a guest..

When I knew, she created, but claimed she lost password.

It is rare to meet a lady or a guy who doesn't know nairaland exists in my Opinion.

What do you think?
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Munzy14:

She comes here as a guest..

When I knew, she created, but claimed she lost password.

It is rare to meet a lady or a guy who doesn't know nairaland exists in my Opinion.

What do you think?

Mmmm... it's true shaa.
Re: Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday by Munzy14(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
[code][/code]
mariahAngel:

Mmmm... it's true shaa.
Exactly.

2years ago, I saw a pre wedding pics with the usual a Nairalander pre wedding pics topic.

When I opened the the topic, behold my coursemate oge and her husband..

Ike agwu m.

I still raised the discussion in class grp na WhatsApp.
The world is now a global village.

It shouldn't stop us from expressing our selves online and offline as human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps / Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.