Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) (856 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Cave Adventurists at Ogbaukwu Cave and Waterfall, Owerri-Ezukala, Anambra State,

Nlpfmod
Seun

3 Likes

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Anambra is blessed

2 Likes

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Beautiful Igbo girls everywhere kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by OfoIgbo: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Why are Igbo people so nice-looking? Their skin complexions are spot-on also

Can someone please help in answering that.

1 Like

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by HelinuesJobles: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Careful with River

Make sure life jackets and divers are on standby.

The rock will favor me and my family

Helinues

1 Like

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by HelinuesJobles: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2023
post=124060633:
Cave Adventurists at Ogbaukwu Cave and Waterfall, Owerri-Ezukala, Anambra State,

You are a nonsense man for not inviting me I for see bobi 🤪
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Uten9z(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
I love Igbo people, they have indeed beautiful girls all around and fine guys. I will love to mary Igbo any time any day (of hv turn me down on many attempts) their claim of genealogy from Israel may be certainly true by their looks and if so they share gene with the Fulanis who were also of same trace from Israel beautifully looking too but not well cared for themself as the Igbo do in their fine terrain.

Never will you even want to separate thier behaviors of traveling all around, over resiliency and craf intelligence also of their pronounce productivity and progress in what ever they find to do, most merit and demerit alike if you understand what I mean.

As a matter of fact is been popularly said that anywhere you go and you don't fine this two ethnicity, don't live there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by BATdBigot: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2023
post=124060655:
Anambra is blessed

See how beautiful and healthy they all look, just like African Americans. If it were our brethren from across the Niger, they would have been looking malnourished like Somali refugees grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by chichar1(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2023
They should becareful there, because that place is home of HUNGRY BEES.

I can't forget the ugly event that happened to us on the day of our visitation there.

1 Like

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Martinsmine(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Over hyped

2 Likes

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Martinsmine:
Over hyped
I understand what you are suffering from
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by fx45(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:

See how beautiful and healthy they all look, just like African Americans. If it were our brethren from across the Niger, they would have been looking malnourished like Somali refugees grin grin
Somali girls are beautiful
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

When you eat good food that's the results
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by OfoIgbo: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
fx45:
Somali girls are beautiful

More like hungry southern Sudanese refugees. They share the same unattractive ashy-black complexion.
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by OfoIgbo: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

When you eat good food that's the results

Good food and excellent genes
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Anyiamaka: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

They eat fresh foods, no rotten yam, no rotten plantain. They don't cook with condemned palm oil. They go to hospitals when sick. They don't drink concoctions for malaria, typhoid, Jedi Jedi, infections, manpower etc
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by jmoore(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2023
I thought Ogbunike cave was the only cave in Anambra. Good to see another cave exists.
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by fx45(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

More like hungry southern Sudanese refugees. They share the same unattractive ashy-black complexion.
It is the South Sudanese girls that have the black complexion you're talking about. The Somali girls look something like the Ethiopians. Attached below are examples. The first two are South Sudanese and the last two are Somali girls.

Ronu women come from the same stock as the South Sudanese

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by OtuologyProf(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

it's their genetic make-up.

Please, let's do well to check our mental health.
Mental illness is when you shout: "Go and read your books..." ,
when an erotic movie scene is being shown.

1 Like

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by SuperOnyi: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
fx45:
It is the South Sudanese girls that have the black complexion you're talking about. The Somali girls look something like the Ethiopians. Attached below are examples. The first two are South Sudanese and the last two are Somali girls.

Ronu women come from the same stock as the South Sudanese

shocked

People like you are the reason some Europeans and Asians look down on you Africans! What's wrong about being dark-skinned?

Some of you living things that claim to be Igbos or yorubas in this forum are síck in the head (no offense).

1 Like

Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by Gadafii: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Some people go still collect do99ie for sharp corner inside these caves and water falls, d plan am from home ni😂😂
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by fx45(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

People like you are the reason some Europeans and Asians look down on you Africans! What's wrong about being dark-skinned?

Some of you living things that claim to be Igbos or yorubas in this forum are síck in the head (no offense).
Khadeejat rest in Jesus name!

I must not like your charcoal black complexion same way I must not like Catherine's white complexion. Everybody and their choices.

Now run along and go make yourself useful inside the kitchen.
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by SuperOnyi: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
fx45:
Khadeejat rest in Jesus name!

I must not like your charcoal black complexion same way I must not like Catherine's white complexion. Everybody and their choices.

Now run along and go make yourself useful inside the kitchen.

shocked

If anything happens to any of us living in diasapora, I know the living things that caused it.
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by fx45(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

If anything happens to any of us living in diasapora, I know the living things that caused it.
Na you deliberately transported yourself to diaspora. It is also your responsibility to deal with the hazards that comes with living in the diaspora and looking like a South Sudanese
Re: Cave Adventurists At Ogbaukwu Cave And Waterfall Anambra State (photos) by SuperOnyi: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
fx45:
Na you deliberately transported yourself to diaspora. It is also your responsibility to deal with the hazards that comes with living in the diaspora and looking like a South Sudanese

shocked

K

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Killed In The Uk. Govt Won't Prosecute The Killers! / A Nigerian Passport A Taboo? / Jolly Ride To Abuja:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.