Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can You Double Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Double Date? (831 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Double Date? by HarlequinLekex: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can you double date?
Re: Can You Double Date? by Zonefree(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
The truth is, there's no better way to know your girl is the best or better if you don't date other girls.

Coming in contact with Girl A and Girl B will make you draw a conclusion that Girl A is better than Girl B thereby settling with Girl A, the lucky Girl.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by flexxyworld(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
shey you dey whyne us ?? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Double Date? by virginprincess(f): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:
The truth is, there's no better way to know your girl is the best or better if you don't date other girls.

Coming in contact with Girl A and Girl B will make you draw a conclusion that Girl A is better than Girl B thereby settling with Girl A, the lucky Girl.
First time i agree with you,there is nothing like double dating,as a lady if it is 2,3guys that ask you out, try all of them,one of them may be your husband,don't reject every man because of one man that won't even marry you.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by Zonefree(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
First time i agree with you,there is nothing like double dating,as a lady if it is 2,3guys that ask you out, try all of them,one of them may be your husband,don't reject every man because of one man that won't even marry you.
No, you didn't agree with me. You're supporting prostitution by your gender and it's bad.

A woman is meant to be chaste and stick to one man.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by Vanilla4(f): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
I can, sometimes you distract yourself staring at the other couple. I think shy people can give it a try. smiley
Re: Can You Double Date? by virginprincess(f): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No, you didn't agree with me. You're supporting prostitution by your gender and it's bad.

A woman is meant to be chaste and stick to one man.
Stop twisting my statement,i never said she should sleep with them,i mean she can accept their proposals as friends,that would give her room to really watch their character,that would enable her to pick the right person,that is not Double dating neither is it PROSTITUTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Double Date? by Zonefree(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop twisting my statement,i never said she should sleep with them,i mean she can accept their proposals as friends,that would give her room to really watch their character,that would enable her to pick the right person,that is not Double dating neither is it PROSTITUTION.
A girl accepting proposal from men is same as a yam accepting friendship from a goat.

I believe you understand the theory?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by virginprincess(f): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:

A girl accepting proposal from men is same as a yam accepting friendship from a goat.

I believe you understand the theory?
Not all ladies are like that except you are referring to Nigeria men that can't date a girl without sleeping with her.
Re: Can You Double Date? by Zonefree(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
Not all ladies are like that except you are referring to Nigeria men that can't date a girl without sleeping with her.
Can you sleep without closing your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by virginprincess(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Can you sleep without closing your eyes
You claim you are this and that in your church yet you keep jusitifying sin,i pity you and those your choir members.

1 Like

Re: Can You Double Date? by dontrulee: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Almost everyone double dates.

I have dated more than ten ladies at once in the past and it was a lovely experience. Girls like to cheat on men but they don't like it if they're cheated upon. I spin plates, no lady can control me and I like it like that.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Double Date? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
For men, if any woman decided to open her legs wide for any man that come knocking, that is her business. As for women, it's a no no. She better date without sex, when ascertaining who is best.

1 Like

Re: Can You Double Date? by Tenrack: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Vanilla4:
I can, sometimes you distract yourself staring at the other couple. I think shy people can give it a try. smiley
You're shy? I'm also shy too. Can we elope together to Shytasia? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Double Date? by DonroxyII: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
virginprincess:
You can't actually understand some guys Characters as Friend.

I'm not Obligated to My friend like I would do to My Gf ...
Re: Can You Double Date? by Vanilla4(f): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tenrack:
You're shy? I'm also shy too. Can we elope together to Shytasia? cheesy
I ain't shy... Not until we visit Shyborough, I've got four tickets.
Re: Can You Double Date? by Tenrack: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Vanilla4:
I ain't shy... Not until we visit Shyborough, I've got four tickets.
four tickets you say! I thought it only takes two to tango. Who's the other two for? I wouldn't fancy a crowd
Re: Can You Double Date? by Medianna(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Double date simply mean 2 pairs of couples going on a date..
Nairaland and English!
(No body should come and ask me if couple have pair)
Re: Can You Double Date? by Enny2013(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is double dating not stressful? I hate secrets!
Re: Can You Double Date? by Vanilla4(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tenrack:
four tickets you say! I thought it only takes two to tango. Who's the other two for? I wouldn't fancy a crowd
Double date, remember...
Re: Can You Double Date? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Can you double date?

angry
Re: Can You Double Date? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Can you double date?

HELL YEA!
Hercules..bro its called 3some sir...u dont watch blue films?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Can You Double Date? by cavreek: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
U maybe buoyant enough in handling the financial implications and covering up ur tracks but is it really worth it especially when you've found that person

Meanwhile, 2023 is around the corner
Re: Can You Double Date? by Sammy07: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
NO

Don't have the luxury time to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Slap Your Bae For $1 Million Naira? / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / Free 500 For Airtime Or Data!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.