Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Become God's Oracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become God's Oracle (608 Views)

How Do I Become God's Friend? / The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! / Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become God's Oracle by topshore(f): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Scripture Text: 1 Peter 4:10-11

Who is an oracle of God?

An oracle of God is a believer whose word matter in heaven. Only Kingdom-minded and heaven-focused Christian can be God's oracle, not just anyone.

If you are not serious with your spiritual life and try to be an oracle of God demons will mess you up just like the evil spirit that attacked sons of Sceva by asking you: "Jesus I know, Paul I know, who are you?

If you're an oracle of God;
1. Your word will matter in heaven and in hell.
2. You'll become the mouthpiece of God or God's Spokesperson like prophets such as Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Isaiah.
3. God's word will be very powerful in your mouth as it is in the mouth of God Himself. You'll speak as God's prophet and issue divine utterances.

4. You'll become a voice for heaven like John the Baptist was.

How Do You Become God's Oracle?
- Repent Repent!! Repent!!! From all known sins, repent!
- Be holy within and without
- Be an addict of God's Word an prayers.
- Make your heart right with God, always.
- Don't use your mouth for vanities.
- Don't entangle or conform yourself with worldly affairs.
- You must set yourself free from all demonic influences.

There's a huge reward attached to being God's oracle, and that is everlasting grace of God to do ALL things.

God bless you!

If you would like to give your life to Christ just say this: "Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil. I enter into the Kingdom of Light."

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Culled from Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional Vol 7, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Trending Video Of Pastor Adeboye Narrating His Travel Experience To Colorado USA / Why Where Some Books Exlcuded From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.