Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Scam Called Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scam Called Religion (899 Views)

The Scam Called Religion / (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss / The Inevitable, Inconsequential Contraception Called Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
do you any evidence apart from Bible say

YES!
The Benefits of what Jesus taught!
All religions around you do come with different THEORIES trying to prove they know GOD, few among them talk about PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS but only one has proved to be BENEFICIAL: Jesus' teachings!

So when you talk about religions remember that each of them presents a THEORY about life and how we got here, few will tell you what their god taught them to PRACTICE but only one has BENEFITS!

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
you do not have any single proof of your beliefs apart the Bible say and then use hell to scare people, people are getting wiser than that

grin First, I did not say anything about hell.

Secondly, according to you, people are getting wiser and yet their living is getting worser and worser full of complainings and angry faces. No wonder they look forward to suicide and dying grin

O Lord, please fire more plagues and let the wicked be consumed.
Re: The Scam Called Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Arda1000:
oh what makes the Bible greater than the land,
For all we know a land worth more than Bible.
No one trades a land over Bible unless you are foolish,maybe you are if yes am bringing Bible over so can you give me your land? grin

grin I won't tell you after all you have chosen the land. So stick with your choice and let us see in the end who has a better choice grin
Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Arda1000:

They had the Bible and we had the land.
And they said to us, "Close your eyes and pray." And when we opened our eyes they had the land and we had the Bible.
1. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT KILL... But they murdered over 8 million of our brothers.
2. - THEY SAID YOU SHALL NOT STEAL... But they stole our riches, gold and silver.
3. - THEY SAID THOU SHALL NOT GREEDY THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE, But they raped married women, teenagers and girls.
4. - THEY SAID YOU WOULDN'T LIE... But they cheated with the cross in their hand.

I expected you to ask further questions on this:

YES!
The Benefits of what Jesus taught!
All religions around you do come with different THEORIES trying to prove they know GOD, few among them talk about PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS but only one has proved to be BENEFICIAL: Jesus' teachings!

So when you talk about religions remember that each of them presents a THEORY about life and how we got here, few will tell you what their god taught them to PRACTICE but only one has BENEFITS!

But since you kept mute i decided to share with you and other Nairalanders the solution Jesus of Nazareth the world's most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} taught us but the one and only religion PRACTICING it are Jehovah's Witnesses. Let's reason along his line of thought and see if Jesus can solve the problem we have globally but most especially in Nigeria.
I will analyze just two of his quotes perhaps you can see what Muhatma Gandhi discovered after a thorough meditation on the words of Jesus of Nazareth.
[1]
"You must love your neighbor as yourself" Mark 12:31
a similar quote from him says:

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them" Matthew 7:12

Then another quote:
[2]
“You know that the rulers of the nations lord it over them and the great men wield authority over them. This must not be the way among you; but whoever wants to become great among you must be your minister, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave. Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many.” Matthew 20:25-28

In the first quotation Jesus meant that each human should think of the best thing for his neighbour if such a person is his true disciples.
Today Nigeria has three major contestants in the presidential race. Please tell me out of the three contestants who wish to be paid the same salary as a civil servant with the man sweeping the streets after all they're all Nigerians SERVING Nigeria?

In the second quotation Jesus meant that those taking the lead (rulers) must become SLAVES to their followers (subjects) which means if there is no food on the table of a Nigerian citizen the president shouldn't have appetite to eat because that makes his leadership a failure all Nigerians must be well fed just like himself and his family since they're the first family representing Nigeria and as such whatever people outside see in them mustn't be missing in the life of any Nigerian.

Is that what those who first brought the religion you're calling Christianity taught our people?

Perhaps that's what Muhatma Gandhi noticed before saying:

You Christians aren't like Christ because if we are all putting this man's teachings to good use we will solve the problem of the world!

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I expected you to ask further questions on this:

But since you kept mute i decided to share with you and other Nairalanders the solution Jesus of Nazareth the world's most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} taught us but the one and only religion PRACTICING it are Jehovah's Witnesses. Let's reason along his line of thought and see if Jesus can solve the problem we have globally but most especially in Nigeria.
I will analyze just two of his quotes perhaps you can see what Muhatma Gandhi discovered after a thorough meditation on the words of Jesus of Nazareth.
[1]
"You must love your neighbor as yourself" Mark 12:31
a similar quote from him says:

“All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them" Matthew 7:12

Then another quote:
[2]
“You know that the rulers of the nations lord it over them and the great men wield authority over them. This must not be the way among you; but whoever wants to become great among you must be your minister, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave. Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many.” Matthew 20:25-28

In the first quotation Jesus meant that each human should think of the best thing for his neighbour if such a person is his true disciples.
Today Nigeria has three major contestants in the presidential race. Please tell me out of the three contestants who wish to be paid the same salary as a civil servant with the man sweeping the streets after all they're all Nigerians SERVING Nigeria?

In the second quotation Jesus meant that those taking the lead (rulers) must become SLAVES to their followers (subjects) which means if there is no food on the table of a Nigerian citizen the president shouldn't have appetite to eat because that makes his leadership a failure all Nigerians must be well fed just like himself and his family since they're the first family representing Nigeria and as such whatever people outside see in them mustn't be missing in the life of any Nigerian.

Is that what those who first brought the religion you're calling Christianity taught our people?

Perhaps that's what Muhatma Gandhi noticed before saying:

You Christians aren't like Christ because if we are all putting this man's teachings to good use we will solve the problem of the world!

I do not have time for religious mind manipulation

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Arda1000:
I do not have time for religious mind manipulation
Just want to PROVE to you and all your cohorts that Jesus Christ is truly God's Son: the one and only person who knows how to solve all the problems facing mankind.

Arda1000:
do you any evidence apart from Bible say
Muhatma Gandhi i quoted is a worshiper of another god yet he BOWED to divine wisdom from our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus.
Muhammad of Mecca is also an Arabian and he BOWED to the teachings of Christ Jesus.
So stop deceiving yourself thinking there is any god throughout the world whose word match that of the Bible God the one who claims He is the Creator of heaven and earth! Genesis 1:1

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just want to PROVE to you and all your cohorts that Jesus Christ is truly God's Son: the one and only person who knows how to solve all the problems facing mankind.

Muhatma Gandhi i quoted is a worshiper of another god yet he BOWED to divine wisdom from our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus.
Muhammad of Mecca is also an Arabian and he BOWED to the teachings of Christ Jesus.
So stop deceiving yourself thinking there is any god throughout the world whose word match that of the Bible God the one who claims He is the Creator of heaven and earth! Genesis 1:1

Thanks for your time! smiley
ure just a religious lunatic

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Arda1000:
ure just a religious lunatic
Great!
Exactly what Jesus was called after proving his worth in the midst of a faithless generation.

So since i proved to you that not all religions are scam it means insanity to you right?

Thanks for your time! wink

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by Arda1000(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
Exactly what Jesus was called after proving his worth in the midst of a faithless generation.

So since i proved to you that not all religions are scam it means insanity to you right?

the same man that believes that alien exists lol

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Arda1000:
the same man that believes that alien exists lol
Only intelligent people can perceive the presence of invisible visitors when normal humans are doing strange things yet if you ask them they will complain saying what they're doing makes no practical sense!

Do you know why sane humans like you are WORSHIPING their fellow humans like what is happening in the below picture?

Well that's the effect of manipulation from the invisible aliens around you! Daniel 10:13 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by LikeAking: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It was because Satan polluted what Christ laid down {Matthew 13:25} and turned it to politics that's what Jesus foresaw {Luke 18:8} but after his return in the year 1914 he began calling faithful people out from the political organization you call CHRISTIANITY {Revelations 18:4} and since God is about to destroy all false religions including those politicians claiming Christians the true God began calling His faithful servants by another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

He will minor Satan polite way almighty and all powerful Christ laid down?

Continue believing excuses.

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
LikeAking:

He will minor Satan polite way almighty and all powerful Christ laid down?
Continue believing excuses.

Are you a Christian at all or just a misinformed Churchgoer?

Christ is not the Almighty and try to meditate on what he said @ Matthew 13:25 & Luke 18:8
This is not your credulous religious ideas but thorough Bible study.
Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you a Christian at all or just a misinformed Churchgoer?

Christ is not the Almighty and try to meditate on what he said @ Matthew 13:25 & Luke 18:8
This is not your credulous religious ideas but thorough Bible study.
Thanks! smiley

Hw will ordinary Satan, polute wat Christ laid down? And Christ can't do anything till today?

Answer this simple question......

Don't deviate...

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by LikeAking: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Great!

11 yrs old, lol.

U wan use dis one as point too?

A minor... Make him grow up first...

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by KnownUnknown: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
LikeAking:

11 yrs old, lol.

U wan use dis one as point too?

A minor... Make him grow up first...

lmao. I'd tell him "I would let you tell me about your imaginary friend but it's past your bedtime. Tell your parents to tell me about their imaginary friend instead."
Re: The Scam Called Religion by LikeAking: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
KnownUnknown:

lmao. I'd tell him "I would let you tell me about your imaginary friend but it's past your bedtime. Tell your parents to tell me about their imaginary friend instead."

grin grin grin

The truth must be told.
Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
LikeAking:

Hw will ordinary Satan, polute wat Christ laid down? And Christ can't do anything till today?
Answer this simple question......
Don't deviate...

Jesus established pure worship and handed it over to imperfect humans {Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8} but before leaving he made it clear to them that Satan will come and pollute it with evil doctrines {Matthew 13:25, 38-39} down through the dark ages Satan's agents polluted pure worship and gained prominence through the support of world rulers {Revelations 17:5} that's how they killed many faithful witnesses of Christ using world rulers as cover-up {Revelations 17:6} this is the AntiChrist and it reigned for centuries so that what Christ taught in the first century was buried only for the Bible to be as it is but they've mistranslated it to suit their political ambitions that's why Christianity couldn't yield positive results throughout the centuries until Jesus returned in the year 1914 only to start all over again with the one and only group ready to make amendments {Luke 18:8} this group use to call themselves International Bible Students Association (IBSA) and after 17 years of refreshing this group God began calling them by another group name that all of us know today: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

Before you argue think of any religious group that is fulfilling what the Bible called the fruit of God's Holy Spirit in the midst of imperfect humans {Matthew 7:16-18} this FRUIT is explained in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated in the Bible book of Micah 4:1-3
Only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling that today and just as Jesus foretold this group is hated by all other religions {John 15:19} and they're referred to as CULTISTS just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Religion by LikeAking: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus established pure worship and handed it over to imperfect humans {Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8} but before leaving he made it clear to them that Satan will come and pollute it with evil doctrines {Matthew 13:25, 38-39} down through the dark ages Satan's agents polluted pure worship and gained prominence through the support of world rulers {Revelations 17:5} that's how they killed many faithful witnesses of Christ using world rulers as cover-up {Revelations 17:6} this is the AntiChrist and it reigned for centuries so that what Christ taught in the first century was buried only for the Bible to be as it is but they've mistranslated it to suit their political ambitions that's why Christianity couldn't yield positive results throughout the centuries until Jesus returned in the year 1914 only to start all over again with the one and only group ready to make amendments {Luke 18:8} this group use to call themselves International Bible Students Association (IBSA) and after 17 years of refreshing this group God began calling them by another group name that all of us know today: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

Before you argue think of any religious group that is fulfilling what the Bible called the fruit of God's Holy Spirit in the midst of imperfect humans {Matthew 7:16-18} this FRUIT is explained in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated in the Bible book of Micah 4:1-3
Only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling that today and just as Jesus foretold this group is hated by all other religions {John 15:19} and they're referred to as CULTISTS just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25

Excuses!

Satan will come and polute some thing he died on the cross for?

He handed the religion to imperfect humans: Meaning he has removed his hands from the religion.... I guess?

These are all religious jingoism
Re: The Scam Called Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
LikeAking:

Excuses!
Satan will come and polute some thing he died on the cross for?
He handed the religion to imperfect humans: Meaning he has removed his hands from the religion.... I guess?
These are all religious jingoism

If you're ready to learn you will know but if you don't want to learn there's no wahala.

I have quoted what Jesus himself said about his group and how it will be polluted after his ascension to heaven all his faithful disciples were killed and the group was hijacked by the politicians who started going up and down with pagan images called CROSS to force their man-made policies on people with weapons.
That's what they brought to Africa not what Jesus established! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Our Ancestors Got our Religion Through This ( Photo ) / Why Did God Bring Me To This World To Suffer, What Is The Essence Of Living / As A Christian; Do You Know About The Existence Of This Lizard?(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.