Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

(what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss (274 Views)

The Scam Called Religion / Our Ancestors Never Accepted The "Whiteman's" Religion. Or Did They? / The Inevitable, Inconsequential Contraception Called Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by chrysora: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2020
VIDEO: A Badly Wounded Dying Man Refuses Blood Donation Because It’s Against His Belief.

Today on my way home coming back from site, I saw a group of people screaming “ Eh you don kill am” I ask my business partner to pull over the hilux.

And as we rush to the scene this gentle man on this video was lying down lifeless, he was stabbed with a bottle by a guy who had a serious altercation with him at his stomach.

I ask them to carry him to the hilux, and zoom to Maitama hospital Abuja after been denied by two hospitals because part of his intestine were gushing out and he has lose a lot of blood. He was resuscitated back to life and treated and about 1 hour later he woke up.

And we were all happy. His blood was take to the lab to know his blood group so they can donate blood for him before they move him to theatre for surgery. To my greatest surprise the doctor came out to meet me that the victim I brought is refusing blood donation after I have paid all bills.

He said he is Jehovah witness and it is against his belief.I was dumbfounded. I was allowed in to see him. I try to convinced him to take the blood. He told me “ if he has to die let him die” that no blood will be infused in him. You can hear that from the video.

The doctor ask me to see if I can reach his family to discharge him because they can’t do nothing about it. God knows I have done my very best and played the role I was born for.

I have to wait for the family member to come. When he arrived I told him to handle it from where I stopped and gave him all bills I paid.

Jehovah witness people which way!
How did we get here?
Please i need to know how can someone in this condition still hold his ground and keep such faith.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://chrysora.com.ng/2020/07/04/a-badly-wounded-man-refuses-blood-donation-because-its-against-his-belief/

Re: (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by SirIconR(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2020
The man has not smelled death....... That's why he is saying that rubbish

1 Like

Re: (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by Nbote(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2020
U even tried by taking him to d hospital and paying his bills.. U have done ur bit.. Let his family com and do d rest
Re: (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Let him die of his foolishness then. You have done your best.
Re: (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by funshint(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2020
You're a good person, may God reward you for your kind gesture
Re: (what Could This Be Called?) Religion Or Foolishnesss by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2020
funshint:
You're a good person, may God reward you for your kind gesture

He made an awsom move worthy of emulation indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Pulls Down Church / Holy Spirit Prompting Led Beirut Pastor To Send Members Home Early Before Blast / The Most Powerful Native Doctor In Yoruba Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.