Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times (25507 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Bifas1: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.
You are permitted to vote whoever you wish, but don't drag ethnicity into this because only you and few others are still in the politics of bitterness, religion and ethnicity. Grow up Bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by VERDA: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean I'm not civilised? How would it be if I was civilised, I've grown lots of hate for anything Igbo over the years, that is the truth and there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't have anything to do with being responsible or not, I hate them with passion and God knows that, I didn't just hate them for no reason, they earned it, I've happened to understand the reason the North hates you, so you can fuvvck off.

Hating a whole ethnic group as if anybody knows you, the man might win actually, I hope you don't commit sucide, stupid child playing ethnic and hateful politics, better grow up and make something of your life before hate kills you. Nigeria must move forward.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Easy to see the posters that didn't read the article but chime in thinking that this Financial Times newspaper piece is an net positive for Former Gov. Obi's campaign. kiss

" The wealthy businessman, with interests in everything from banking to a brewery, has promised to encourage local production and remove Nigeria’s costly petrol subsidies. But his critics say he has yet to provide a clear plan for tackling problems such as insecurity, oil sabotage, low revenues and inflation of more than 20 per cent.

Last year, the Pandora Papers investigation, a release of leaked files on wealth held offshore, revealed he owned business entities registered in tax havens and had failed to declare them to Nigeria’s asset registry for politicians. He said he did not know he had to declare assets jointly owned with his wife and children and that he had not broken any laws.

Critics have said Obi’s candidacy could split the opposition vote and hand victory to the ruling party."
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Doracity82(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.
Nkita ara tagbuo gị there, dirty afonja.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by effort1: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Ihordspy, despite all the lies you are manufacturing about Peter Obi, he still grows stronger.

Your Tinubu cannot get people to attend his rallies except he forces or coerces them through Thug Oluomo and iyaloja, his 61 year old daughter.

Tinubu is 70 and his daughter is 61. Did he impregnate her mother when he was just 9 year old?

Shame on all defenders of evil.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Painsoother(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean I'm not civilised? How would it be if I was civilised, I've grown lots of hate for anything Igbo over the years, that is the truth and there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't have anything to do with being responsible or not, I hate them with passion and God knows that, I didn't just hate them for no reason, they earned it, I've happened to understand the reason the North hates you, so you can fuvvck off.
We know your type, hate Igbos online but worship them in real to be allowed to partake in their left over meant for their dogs. Tuuehh on your stinking unkempt beard.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Doracity82(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

. And you will die because of igbos since you hate them for no reasons. Just remember to use the easy way in doing that

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by kkonyeji(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
One thing i like about obidients is that they don't get tired endorsing PO

"TIRED" is not in our dictionary.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Yusman316(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
This is what the ndi Igbo should be doing every election circle. By so doing, they would had gotten someone of Igbo extraction to the President's seat by now. Instead of them just waiting for it to be handed down to them. Go watch 'The House of the Dragon', power is taken and not given
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Doracity82(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
but gumi is a darling right?
Efulefu is back
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by kkonyeji(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Period007:

Just change the topic to"Obi caught lying again " and watch the moderators move it to front page without reading the contents even

Useless moderators
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Treasure17(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

I'm glad all your cursing words are not effective. Will vote Obi and nothing will happen.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Kennitrust(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who has brought something new to the table and departed from the old order of campaign
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by BATified2023: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Doracity82:
Efulefu is back
u igbos are pure hypocrites

Gumi a known terrorist negotiator is a good man but mc oluomo a chieftain of nurtw is bad right?

U igbos won’t smell that sit
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Promising5555: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi will surely win come 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Nakuza(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2022
VERDA:

Hating a whole ethnic group as if anybody knows you, the man might win actually, I hope you don't commit sucide, stupid child playing ethnic and hateful politics, better grow up and make something of your life before hate kills you. Nigeria must move forward.
I wanted to react to that tribal bigot but I think I'm satisfied with how fellow Nigerians reacted to his divisive comment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by DestinyNigga: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2022
If you know any urchin, hug him. Don't allow him to see this grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Wizmj4real(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I decided to put up this writing not to cause religious chaos but to admonish a situation that need caution before it spiral out of control. For any good Muslim, just as he frown at insult on Islam, he avoids scenario where he will insult another religion. This is the justice Allah teaches.

Mallam El Rufai had previously insulted Jesus and insulted Christians and now these. These insults beckon on the fact that Christians are peaceful and do not go about attacking anyone in the name of insults. But let them be reminded that Christians have feelings and for all these insults to come from a notable names is just so unfortunate.

Below are some of these insults

1) He hired fake people to represent the Christian clergy and even gave them the bible.

2) He publicly insulted us by saying we inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. If read in between lines you will understand the insult. We do not inherit what God commands.

3) This one is just so painful especially to we Catholics. That a rat can eat a poison holy communion. You mean poison to the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ? What a SHAME?

Tinubu should go on with his contest and stop these attacks. We Christians are peaceful but there is a red line in every insults. Our brothers in the Muslim faith should help us understand that while we good Christians condemn attack on Islam, we will not be glad to see anyone throw insults at us.

Enough said. I pray God our savior to forgive him.

He's doomed to fail just like pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Speaktruth1: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

The only man with ideas, credibilty and proven record of acountability and goood governance.

Vote wisely, vote Obi and Datti
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by anungangampu: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Eeeeee shock you!!! It all shows that everything from Kanu to Obi is a cry for inclusion. You cant take bread from a child and still prevent him not to cry.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Enumerator(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2022
cheesy
Tenses:
Yahoo confirmed Obi is winning

CNN confirmed that Obi chances are bright

BBC confirmed that Obi is the candidate to beat

Boomerang confirmed that Obi is the leading candidate in 2023 election

Financial time has confirmed that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

One riff-raff, lowlife urchinson will come here and start crying Obi cannot win.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by begoniaa: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
All of them confirmed that President Buhari was going to lose in 2019?

Where? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by silverkings: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2022
kaylardz:
Obi presidency is a mirage. Dude will loose woefully in 19 northern states and 6 Western States. He can only win the 5 Eastern states and a handful of Niger Deltan votes.

Wonderful analysis Bro... You sabi politics grin grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Phantom233: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2022
So Atiku is 75yrs while Tinubu is 70 And Tinubu looks and acts 10yrs older than Atiku?
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by MartinsD12(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.ft.com/content/92800e67-66a2-4eca-b5e5-009bf000c87a
If PDP and APC know what is good for them , they should both step down for obi immediately, majority of Nigerians have rejected them , we are saying we don't want atiku or tinubu they can't rule us again .
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by studM(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Ur obviously a fool and inconsequential human being without a functioning brain
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Greenbirth: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

may thunder brutalize you. And all your kindred. You know that you are animal in human form. You suppose dey live in the bush and to dey chop grass. Infact Ogun kill you there today.idiot. people like You wey they suppose hang for Nigeria. In fact any day wey you step out in any region apart from that your shit hole village, thunder go fire that motor wey you dey and only you go die. Fool.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Wizmj4real(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Oga IGBO people are the ones running businesses and companies in the ever busy Lagos
Computer village na dem
Alaba market na dem
Pharmaceutical industry na dem

The day IGBOS leave Lagos it will become a grave yard

Forget your sentiment and ethnic bigotry and allow someone with vision to run your country

We don't people that can turn rotten situation to a bad one
Pele
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by noyeko: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Oloriburuku

I am a Yoruba man and I will vote for PO if I'm in the country next yr Feb

Alainironu, sufferness no dey tire you ni?

Why will I vote for criminals because they are from my tribe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

If you are a yoruba man and you vote Tinubu. Thunder of Elijah and Fire of moses must consume you to oblivious desecration that leads to desolative destruction now! With immediate and overwhelming effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / GEJ Threatens To Sue SaharaReporters, Thanks Nigerians For Their Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.