Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times (25508 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny coming from Shaq attack, this is how small news excites children like yourself.

Only you political toddlers are unaware that Peter Obi is wasting his time, he is working Bola Tinubu.

A former Governor of a state for 8 years, that doesn’t reside in the state, what kind of mercenary is that?

From APGA he ran to PDP, now he has bailed to the Labor Parry?
But agbado also resides in France for health reasons
He has been in SDP to AD to ACN to APC.
So what is your point.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by emmanuelbrown26: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tenses:
Yahoo confirmed Obi is winning

CNN confirmed that Obi chances are bright

BBC confirmed that Obi is the candidate to beat

Boomerang confirmed that Obi is the leading candidate in 2023 election

Financial time has confirmed that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

One riff-raff, lowlife urchinson will come here and start crying Obi cannot win.
QUOTE OF D YEAR

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by deeva2: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gumi visited Ban!dits in the forest.
Obidients: he is a terr!orist.

Obi pays Gumi a visit
Obidients: Gumi is a great preacher

When you be idiot nothing can change it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Dopenigga(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.
iku pa Baba ati mama e. You no go see better thing for your life. Fool!
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Rekhina(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
where have I ever told u I am outside Nigeria before

I only go to uae once in a while n that’s y I know rekhina is just an house maid there forming princess,I asked her if she has money to process driver’s license so she can start company pick up or Amazon work but pride no gree her reply me
mumu I hear say igbos dey give una woto for alaba . grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by EdwardRandy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean I'm not civilised? How would it be if I was civilised, I've grown lots of hate for anything Igbo over the years, that is the truth and there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't have anything to do with being responsible or not, I hate them with passion and God knows that, I didn't just hate them for no reason, they earned it, I've happened to understand the reason the North hates you, so you can fuvvck off.
Ogun kee you and your family. We no need your love mugu. On Election Day, if you and your fellow 1mbeciles misbehave, we go still beat una join for una land.

Pig wey never baff.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by fohlarp: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny coming from Shaq attack, this is how small news excites children like yourself.

Only you political toddlers are unaware that Peter Obi is wasting his time, he is working Bola Tinubu.

A former Governor of a state for 8 years, that doesn’t reside in the state, what kind of mercenary is that?

From APGA he ran to PDP, now he has bailed to the Labor Parry?
Yeah it is in politics
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Uchedizzy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
PDP underated peter obi am sure by now they will be regreting not giving him their ticket they didnt know that he would pull this kind of wight, in this life never underate anyone no matter how small that person is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by KINGS100(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
As e the pain you e go the sweet us, continue crying urching. Na you ogun go kee
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by luluosas(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
God bless the incoming President Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by NLPoliceWoman: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Memphitz357:

A fool will always be a fool!!
Please continue with your foolishness. Don't let anyone deter you ooooo!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise

Rule 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Threatens To Sue SaharaReporters, Thanks Nigerians For Their Solidarity / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt / Untold Story Of Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.