Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times (25505 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Phantom233: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2022
kaylardz:
Obi presidency is a mirage. Dude will loose woefully in 19 northern states and 6 Western States. He can only win the 5 Eastern states and a handful of Niger Deltan votes.
Keep dreaming, mr dreamer. E go shock you cos your rigging plans will fail, Buhari succeeded in rigging his second term after cancelation of elections barely 24 hours to the day cos there was no direct transmission of results from pooling units but that has changed.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by syntekelite(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2022
The major reason obi will never win is cos of his online supporters.. they cant convince,educate,cajole intelligently and placate where necessary so the majority of voters who still sit on the fence can support their candidate..
On the streets apc is moving around cajoling and educating on why muslim ticket wont be an issue.(it might be all lies bt at least they making people feel wanted) when a particular tribe has a character of f**k everyone else we dont need you,other tribes will return the favour just so to see them cry..after all the presidential choices is btw the devil,the deep blue sea and the devil appearing as an angel of light.. people wld rather just choose the devil they know..
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2022
noyeko:

Oloriburuku

I am a Yoruba man and I will vote for PO if I'm in the country next yr Feb

Alainironu, sufferness no dey tire you ni?

Why will I vote for criminals because they are from my tribe?
Don't mind him....we the good people of yoruba land will never ever vote JAGABANITRY into power. Never!
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Volcano12(f): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny coming from Shaq attack, this is how small news excites children like yourself.

Only you political toddlers are unaware that Peter Obi is wasting his time, he is working Bola Tinubu.

A former Governor of a state for 8 years, that doesn’t reside in the state, what kind of mercenary is that?

From APGA he ran to PDP, now he has bailed to the Labor Parry?
and so? Enemy of progress that you are.Praying for people like you,to change and see things the way they are now.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2022
syntekelite:
The major reason obi will never win is cos of his online supporters.. they cant convince,educate,cajole intelligently and placate where necessary so the majority of voters who still sit on the fence can support their candidate..
On the streets apc is moving around cajoling and educating on why muslim ticket wont be an issue.(it might be all lies bt at least they making people feel wanted) when a particular tribe has a character of f**k everyone else we dont need you,other tribes will return the favour just so to see them cry..after all the presidential choices is btw the devil,the deep blue sea and the devil appearing as an angel of light.. people wld rather just choose the devil they know..
Okay sir........give me 10 reasons why I should vote Thiefinubù?

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny coming from Shaq attack, this is how small news excites children like yourself.

Only you political toddlers are unaware that Peter Obi is wasting his time, he is working Bola Tinubu.

A former Governor of a state for 8 years, that doesn’t reside in the state, what kind of mercenary is that?

Did anyone stop the blind BAT from living in Anambra?

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Boss13: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Fair reportage.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Curious345:
Hnmmm..

The politicians have learnt how to circumvent the BVAS.

They now buy votes with 3k and 2k....

Atiku >winner 27m votes

Peter obi >17m votes

Tinubu > 12m votes

Obi decamps to PDP to become atiku favourite to assume power in 2027..

SE becomes president in 2027.
Atiku spends one term in office

Bookmark this post
How about post-mark this book?

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Wizmj4real(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean I'm not civilised? How would it be if I was civilised, I've grown lots of hate for anything Igbo over the years, that is the truth and there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't have anything to do with being responsible or not, I hate them with passion and God knows that, I didn't just hate them for no reason, they earned it, I've happened to understand the reason the North hates you, so you can fuvvck off.

Hate will consume you
Irony is the more you them the more they succeed
All the oppression on them in apapa didn't stop their business from flourishing

Clothing business in Lagos
Electronic business in Lagos
ICT business in Lagos
Wine business in Lagos
Shoe business in Lagos
Car dealers
Automobile spare parts

All these business check them well you will notice IGBOS are topping the chat

If not for them the average Yoruba man will not want to do business

IGBOS opened their eyes
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Constablepatr: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Tenses:
Yahoo confirmed Obi is winning

CNN confirmed that Obi chances are bright

BBC confirmed that Obi is the candidate to beat

Boomerang confirmed that Obi is the leading candidate in 2023 election

Financial time has confirmed that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

One riff-raff, lowlife urchinson will come here and start crying Obi cannot win.

Make all the aforementioned give him presidency lol
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by syntekelite(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2022
JoeNL22:

Okay sir........give me 10 reasons why I should vote Thiefinubù?

Thats the point of my post,i am one of the millions called undecided voters.. i dont support any candidate i vote on merit,but the level of obi's supporters especially on twitter is becoming a big turn off,thats my point. Watever area you are if you know the streets you will see what tinubu's boys are doing...when i mean boys i mean governors,house of reps,senators,chairmens,party leaders..
By the way atiku is out of the race ,this election is btw tinubu and obi..thats why i am talkin only about obi's supporters cos he is coming as a new wave who people dont really know..but the thoughts and aggression of his supporters is not the right way for people to know him and you need the support of every tribe .
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Zinodant: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.
U ARE VERY VERY VELILI STUPIDY....
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2022
syntekelite:

Thats the point of my post,i am one of the millions called undecided voters.. i dont support any candidate i vote on merit,but the level of obi's supporters especially on twitter is becoming a big turn off,thats my point. Watever area you are if you know the streets you will see what tinubu's boys are doing...when i mean boys i mean governors,house of reps,senators,chairmens,party leaders..
By the way atiku is out of the race ,this election is btw tinubu and obi..thats why i am talkin only about obi's supporters cos he is coming as a new wave who people dont really know..but the thoughts and aggression of his supporters is not the right way for people to know him and you need the support of every tribe .

I am a yoruba man.

I am supporting obi and other meaningful Nigerians are doing that also.

Please there's no time for you to sit on the fence.

If after 4 years you are still undecided. Then you can reflect on the decision you want to take.

Nobody will stop you.

The one thing I have learnt about we the OBIDIENTs' is we are very emotional about how bad things have become in this country. We were well-behaved, yet nothing happen. Hence, we don't want to be well-behaved anymore......if us been abnormal will get the job done so be it. We can't continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. We will continue to wax on and strong to ASO ROCK. The question now is are you joining us?

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Zinodant: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote and have u seen any igbo love yorubas? author=NaijaRoyalty post=117680200]
Obi is your next President wether you like it or not [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Abizz: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Peter Obi will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States, and that's all, if you are a Yoruba man and you vote for an Igbo man in 2023, Ogun kee you.

By the time Peter Obi loses in 2023, these bastards will resume calling Nigeria zoo, iku pa yin.

At this juncture that Peter Obi is contesting for Presidency, Nnamdi Kanu means nothing to these animals, kaa daa fun yin.
Ogun yen gan gan lo ma pa e, pa awon to ni e.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Yusman316:
This is what the ndi Igbo should be doing every election circle. By so doing, they would had gotten someone of Igbo extraction to the President's seat by now. Instead of them just waiting for it to be handed down to them. Go watch 'The House of the Dragon', power is taken and not given
Exactly.......that's why we the OBIDIENTs' must take power by-fire by-fire or by-force by-force
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by syntekelite(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2022
JoeNL22:

I am a yoruba man.

I am supporting obi and other meaningful Nigerians are doing that also.

Please there's no time for you to sit on the fence.

If after 4 years you are still undecided. Then you can reflect on the decision you want to take.

Nobody will stop you.

The one thing I have learnt about we the OBIDIENTs' is we are very emotional about how bad things have become in this country. We were well-behaved, yet nothing happen. Hence, we don't want to be well-behaved anymore......if us been abnormal will get the job done so be it. We can't continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. We will continue to wax on and strong to ASO ROCK. The question now is are you joining us?

Lol .
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by JoeNL22(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol .
Abi na!
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by HillzWillz: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2022
I am a yoruba man, but will vote Obi... Illitrates everywhere... Becos Tinubu is yoruba and i am yoruba, if i vote him what value those that add to me... OBI FOR PRESIDENT, my wife and children will all vote him and i am proudly yoruba...
Tajbol4splend:

Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by deeva2: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2022
If Tinubu was not on the Ballot, Peter Obi would have gone to Bourdillon to visit, consult and kneel down as usual

But if Obi wasn't on the ballot, I don't think Asiwaju would have gone to Ikoyi to visit or consult Obi.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Dubetex96(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2022
Sontima:
The unbelievable is here to hit them.

Peter obi the tsunami of our time
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Guardiola84: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean I'm not civilised? How would it be if I was civilised, I've grown lots of hate for anything Igbo over the years, that is the truth and there's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't have anything to do with being responsible or not, I hate them with passion and God knows that, I didn't just hate them for no reason, they earned it, I've happened to understand the reason the North hates you, so you can fuvvck off.

You're very pathetic n in urgent need of redemption ,people like u deserved to be lock away n throw away d keys , hate can only destroy u bro , honestly you're an unfortunate being
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Backpedal: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Why are u cryihg
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Fearyourcreator: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tenses:
Yahoo confirmed Obi is winning

CNN confirmed that Obi chances are bright

BBC confirmed that Obi is the candidate to beat

Boomerang confirmed that Obi is the leading candidate in 2023 election

Financial time has confirmed that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

One riff-raff, lowlife urchinson will come here and start crying Obi cannot win.
You don forget how many people lost their money on crypto following all these guys predictions...
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by leozzz: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

You are an idiot
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Igbodicool(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Hahahahahaha

Nobody expects love from one of the sons of fallen demon.
Your hatred, your cross. Igbo still remain your nightmare and they are unstoppable!
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Doracity82(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos are pure hypocrites

Gumi a known terrorist negotiator is a good man but mc oluomo a chieftain of nurtw is bad right?

U igbos won’t smell that sit
Efulefu that is in Ikorodu claiming abroad. This not about Igbos again, it is beyond you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by BATified2023: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Doracity82:
Efulefu that is in Ikorodu claiming abroad. This not about Igbos again, it is beyond you.
where have I ever told u I am outside Nigeria before

I only go to uae once in a while n that’s y I know rekhina is just an house maid there forming princess,I asked her if she has money to process driver’s license so she can start company pick up or Amazon work but pride no gree her reply me
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Where does agbado reside? France for his health
Agbado has also moved from SDP to AD to ACN to APC.
So what is your point
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by kaylardz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
silverkings:

Wonderful analysis Bro... You sabi politics grin grin

Personality and social media popularity is not enough to win presidential election especially in Nigeria. It baffles me how people underrate the effect of political party in electoral success.

Buhari was able to emerge in 2015 because of APC, a strong and formidable party.

Tinubu has been nursing his presidential ambition since 2007 by building the then AD(regional party) to APC. As it is now, it's only Atiku that has the chance of defeating him in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by Sunnyja: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

So your hates will now make Innoson to shut down?
Your hate will now make Ariaria market or even Alaba / Onitsha main market to shut down?
Re: Peter Obi’s Movement Shakes Up Nigerian Presidential Race - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

You are confused
A people that you hate that you wouldn't hesitate to carry gun and die for their sake once they attempt leaving you.
Ask your grandfathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal, Hayatudeen, Bala Mohammed Visit Wike In Port-Harcourt / Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.