Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC (35801 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Tecna:
Please d...

The effort you put into commenting at the top of every front-page post and editing it later to defraud people should be studied. Imagine if you put half of this effort into learning a new skill.

4 Likes

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2022
okay ooo
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by DadaHammed: 3:32am On Oct 19, 2022
Rivers people will abandon Wike like hot coal like Amaechi if he dares endorses APC in Rivers. grin

APC and thiefnubut no go see 5% in Rivers state. E too sure. grin

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by DadaHammed: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Rivers people will abandon Wike like hot coal like Amaechi if he dares endorses APC in Rivers. grin

APC and Tinubu no go see 5% in Rivers state. E too sure. grin

Rivers people are too republican to be told who to vote in 2023 and Wike is sure that's why he can't dare decamp to APC. The party is dead in the SESS region.

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by DadaHammed: 3:35am On Oct 19, 2022

APC and Tinubu no go see 5% in Rivers state. E too sure. grin

Rivers people are too republican to be told who to vote in 2023 and Wike is sure that's why he can't dare decamp to APC. The party is dead in the SESS region.

Peter Obi is taking Rivers state votes WHOLESALE . Everyone knows this but APC urchins are afraid to embrace it as a fact. grin
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by DimIsaac10(m): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Its morally wrong for Wike to do that doh.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by ordovicianonly(f): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2022
wpadmin:
Lagosians are happy with Sanwo Olu. I do not think the time is ripe for PDP to win Lagos.

PDP is not a tactical party. They have no single strategy to displace APC from Lagos.

When PDP was in power (pre 2015), the APC used the media and all the bad things happening in the country to displace PDP from power.

This is 2022, Nigeria is worse than 2015 but PDP has not launched any strong attack against the APC. The only person attacking for PDP that I know off is Reno.

Is it the Illegal Oil Pipeline, is the flooding that the president has failed to address, is it the health of Tinubu or the dollar exchange rates, abi is it the price of food items.

PDP does not understand what it means to be an opposition party.

APC and Tinubu are brutal.

PDP did not learn anything from Funsho Williams.

If PDP was in charge of Lagos and MC Oluomo was in PDP, by now APC would have either wooed Oluomo over or terminated him.

My brother your comment is the best

Nigeria now is worst than when PDP Was in power in 2014 but the PDP doesn’t understand the game by using the same method APC used in bringing them out of power which is the media and the street campaigns. PDP is not a strong determined opposition
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by surgical: 4:04am On Oct 19, 2022
wpadmin:
Lagosians are happy with Sanwo Olu. I do not think the time is ripe for PDP to win Lagos.

PDP is not a tactical party. They have no single strategy to displace APC from Lagos.

When PDP was in power (pre 2015), the APC used the media and all the bad things happening in the country to displace PDP from power.

This is 2022, Nigeria is worse than 2015 but PDP has not launched any strong attack against the APC. The only person attacking for PDP that I know off is Reno.

Is it the Illegal Oil Pipeline, is the flooding that the president has failed to address, is it the health of Tinubu or the dollar exchange rates, abi is it the price of food items.

If PDP was in charge of Lagos and MC Oluomo was in PDP, by now APC would have either wooed Oluomo over or terminated him.
you know what's up
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Peacezone000(m): 4:06am On Oct 19, 2022
You are very right. But let's embrace peace. Forget all this politicians

wpadmin:

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Salewa97:
We welcome Wike endorsement.

Infact Lagos & Rivers state need to collaborate and come up with one developmental policy that both will share.

Lagos and Rivers are wealthy with people with good tradition.

God bless the Yoruba people
God bless Ikwerre and Ijaw people.

This shows how stupid the southwest is.

You think our Rivers is made up of only ikwetre and ijaw? Useless people with their demonic nature of tribalism...

Come to Rivers and get even 1 vote for Tinubu let me see
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Honestly, Jandor and Funke Akindele are more of a comic relief than Lagos governorship Candidates.

Meanwhile, I have been in Badagry since yesterday and I haven't seen a single poster with Peter Obi's face on it. Peter Obi has only one job in this election, reduce Atiku's votes to pave way for the Jagaban.

Reduce Jagaban votes more, Tinubu is from southern Nigeria, south west will be massively divided. Na north central all go Dey bank on
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Fearyourcreator: 4:36am On Oct 19, 2022
socialmediaman:
The people I pity are the ethnic bigots on nairaland who will support their tribesman and help him win election only to come back and continue continue soliciting urgent 10K with zero change for the next 4 years

You're very powerless if they need you for election only to abandon you, then come back again with ethnic sentiments 4 years later and still get your vote.
Vote who You wan vote...
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by entrep88: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Wike failed to understand that he is only killing his political career. Any party he goes will be careful with how they deal with him because he has showed to the world he is not a party man. In politics you don't always get what you want. Instead of him to move on he now wants to bring down a party he laboured to build. Drunk in power
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Doyou2019: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2022
InvestorVee:
i entered lagos last monday. so i saw this pdp governorship candidate poster. A man jus walking closer just said Haa! Fashion parade! i had to look again. lol. Jennifa think say na ayetoro street council be this

Illiterates everywhere.
This one can't even tell the difference between a character and the human behind it.

APC supporters. Shior!
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Quenncee: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Salewa97:
We welcome Wike endorsement.

Infact Lagos & Rivers state need to collaborate and come up with one developmental policy that both will share.

Lagos and Rivers are wealthy with people with good tradition.

God bless the Yoruba people
God bless Ikwerre and Ijaw people.

Until they take away agboro from the street and uninstall mama/iya oloja from the market.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Lashist(m): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Honestly, Jandor and Funke Akindele are more of a comic relief than Lagos governorship Candidates.

Meanwhile, I have been in Badagry since yesterday and I haven't seen a single poster with Peter Obi's face on it. Peter Obi has only one job in this election, reduce Atiku's votes to pave way for the Jagaban.
Usual rubbish...you shouldnt be so concerned then. You think APC will allow LP posters anywhere?? The only way Tinubu will reduce the votes of Obi in lagos is through thugs and that power will be limited to only lagos. You didn't even say peter will reduce southern votes for BAT to pave way for atiku which sounds more reasonable...you can say any rubbish to feel happy cheesy
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Paulianfa(m): 5:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Person wia love Lagos like mad Sanwu-olu is a goal
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by sofeo(m): 5:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Alright
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by 2blessed01(m): 5:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Useless party.... instead of concentrating on how to win d hearts of lagosians, you are there blowing ur trumpet over wike's endorsement....
Rubbish

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by smile4kenn(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Prettylima:
Fairly used Samsung 21 inches neat and working perfectly at Lagos

How much?
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Prinzzy5: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:

That's because your Lord and Saviour has instructed his young/old touts not to allow the posters.
Lagos? There is a reason they call it Ile Ogbon (Place of Wisdom). By 2023, Tinubu would know why that name is given to Lagos grin grin
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Lionnation: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:
No be only endorsement grin grin, LAGOSIAN has resolve to vote massively for JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.
clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Prettylima(f): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2022
smile4kenn:

How much?
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Prinzzy5: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Reduce Jagaban votes more, Tinubu is from southern Nigeria, south west will be massively divided. Na north central all go Dey bank on
I don't know why they run away from this facts. Who is going to guarantee votes for Tinubu UpNorth? Mtcheew
If we are to look at this whole thing using the 6 Geopolitical zones, Tinubu has lesser chances.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2022
wpadmin:

bro you sabi politics. PDP is just too annoying seriously

This would have been the best time for PDP to return back to power but they are so weak and disorganised. They aren't tactical like the APC back in 2014/15

Seriously with the look of things APC will still retain power in Lagos and at the federal level

I only pity Atiku who has made several attempts to win the presidency

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by VTJN(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2022
Prinzzy5:

That's because your Lord and Saviour has instructed his young/old touts not to allow the posters.
Lagos? There is a reason they call it Ile Ogbon (Place of Wisdom). By 2023, Tinubu would know why that name is given to Lagos grin grin
Lol

You mean Tinubu will lose Lagos to the opposition party?

3 Likes

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by KikBuhari2Daura: 5:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Foolish people everywhere
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Afamed: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2022
bhella10:
I sha know that Obi will withdraw from the race before election day. The plan B is always to go back to the "boss". SE, IPOB Obidients will understand.

You said it all. With a time , i will put up the video where Obi attended the PDP rally in Uyo

Obi is fronting for Atiku
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Eriokanmi: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2022
It's obvious. How do people expect Wilke to endorse Jandor who's not in support of him but Atiku? He'd never do that. But wike doesn't need all that. Cos the lagos narrative will be changed next year, irrespective of whoever he endorses
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by anonimi: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2022
bennybuhari:
So is APC telling us this is Jandor's situation right now?

Not really. More like this one below.

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by SpecialEdition: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2022
I believe Wike is tantalising Atiku
Wike can't be that foolish except he is specifically helping his friend Sanwo Olu and not APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.